Sweet Rhi

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Award-winning Sweet Rhi offers Wedding cakes, Dessert displays, Grooms cakes, Pies, Cupcakes, and more! Each order is hand-crafted using high quality ingredients. We pride ourselves on providing the best product, using local and seasonal offerings whenever possible.

Baking up happiness, one bite at a time!

• Woman-owned

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• KAITLYN
    Kaitlyn F. Married on 05/28/2022

Sweet Experience with Sweet Rhi

Rhiannon of Sweet Rhi did such a great job with our cake and desserts for our wedding! All of the bite sized desserts were raved about by our guests (the brownies especially were a crowd pleaser). She did such a great job setting these up to look so great and even packed up and had ready to go cake to save for our anniversary! I completely spaced initially on remembering to return the cake stands we rented from her and she was so understanding and accommodating.
  • Jami
    Jami O. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

working with her was a ("sweet") dream!

Working with Rhi was a dream! She made the whole process very easy. We needed help figuring out flavors, cake design, & dessert choices, & she sweetly guided us through it all! The end result was an absolutely beautiful cake designed perfectly for our rustic theme. it was a birch tree-look, & she even put our initials on it in a heart that made it look like it was "carved" into the tree....that was my favorite part of the design..so cute!! The flavors were just delicious, & our guests must've loved the cake as well as the desserts, because there was no cake left & only a few desserts...lol! She gave us a deal on pricing too. I cannot say enough good things about Rhi & her work. You can't go wrong with her! I will be going back to her for any needs in the future!
  • Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 02/19/2022

Sweet Rhi is the BEST!

I am so glad we were able to book Rhiannon for our gorgeous wedding cake and stunning desserts!! Rhiannon, like her delicious treats, is the sweetest and works with you to ensure your vision is fulfilled! She came highly recommended with our venue and other vendors who noted not only her popularity, but professionalism!! We had guests attending with a variety of allergies and preferences (nuts, citrus, gluten, and vegan!). Rhiannon worked with us to create a dessert menu in which each guest was able to enjoy one dessert!! We're so glad we booked her for a tasting last April; otherwise, we wouldn't have tasted anything but our lovely cake!! When the evening ended, I asked my mother if any desserts were left! Only three cupcakes remained and 6 of our favor cookies!! (Thankfully, I snagged 4 of the cookies to enjoy on our mini-moon!) You will NOT be sorry choosing Rhiannon for your wedding or event!! She is super easy to work with and highly responsive!! Your cake and dessert table will be a star of the show! Rhiannon, thank you so, so much! I wish I could've seen you that day to tell you so in person!
  • illustration stars

54 photos · 10/17/2021
  • Sonya & Christian
    32 photos · 05/22/2021

Paul Matthews Entertainment Paul Matthews Entertainment Wedding DJs

Such a SPECIAL talented lady! She will take the extra step to create your special day!

Southern Vintage Photography Southern Vintage Photography Wedding Photographers

Sweet Rhi has provided multiple goodies for us on many occasions. She not only provides delicious products, but she is also so great to work with. We can't say enough great things about her! We always refer our brides to Sweet Rhi!

Realize Colorado Realize Colorado Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a wedding cake, cupcakes, mini desserts or just sweets in general, I would highly recommend Sweet Rhi's! I have worked with Rhi since 2010 and she is a passionate, hard working chef. She is always willing to get new product or experiment with new designs to give her clients exactly what they want on their special day. She can create the most ornate wedding cake, but she also created a killer grooms cake with a KISS theme for one of my clients last year and they were blown away! Give her a call and she will most definitely deliver the cake or treat of your dreams!

2000 Wappoo Dr Suite A Charleston, SC, 29412
4802052404

By appointment only
Location of (Sweet Rhi)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding