Hanahan, SC 29410 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Delicious Desserts

Delicious Desserts owner / cake artist Laney Cowan is known for stunning wedding cakes that are as delicious as they are beautiful. During the consultation process, Laney will design a wedding cake that will perfectly express the style and character of the new couple.We limit the number of orders that we accept each weekend, so that every wedding cake gets all of the special attention it deserves. Please visit our website and we look forward to meeting

Follow Delicious Desserts on

Brush Embroidery & lace
Brush Embroidery & lace
img4969
Delicious Desserts
lutes lechelop wedding for vendors meg kinon for v
img4306

59 Reviews for Delicious Desserts

Delicious Desserts 1
Delicious Desserts 2

Annie · Married on 11/11/2017

Honestly, she is the best. I was very lost and she helped me figure out something I would love. She ended up re-creating the Charleston goldbugs I had on my save the dates invitations etc. She also helped me figure out the best way to feed 270 people cake etc. Everyone commented on how delicious it was. She is creative and obviously an amazing baker! I full recommend Laney, she is also just a lovely person to work with as well!

Delicious Desserts 3
    Delicious Desserts 4

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2017

Laney is the best! I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but Laney listened and then designed the perfect cake - it reflected my personality and the nuances of the wedding by mirroring the beading and lace designs in my dress in the piping on the cake - Absolutely elegant and glamorous - perfect, classy and did I mention delicious!!! Thank you Laney for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Holly · Married on 04/02/2017

Laney blew me away with the cake I found on Pinterest- she made it look even better than the photo. It was delicious and truly a stunning cake! Thank you so much, Laney!!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Delicious Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much Holly! I'm so glad you liked everything. I can't wait to see the photos!

Delicious Desserts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

Real Weddings

• On A Limb Floral Studio
    On A Limb Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Laney Cowen's talent is only out done by her caring heart. Peruse her look book and see the wonders she creates. Her talent speaks for itself. Beautiful work. Dedicated heart. Professional attitude. Delicious Desserts. Everything you need.

• Tanis J Events, LLC
    Tanis J Events, LLC Wedding Decor & Lighting

Laney's desserts are truly delicious. She also provides impeccable service. When working on a wedding cake proposal she will sketch out the cake for you so you can see what it looks like. She will also show you work she has done before and compare the sketch with a photo of the cake and how closely they match.

• Hanahan, 29410 See on map