651 Gahagan Rd, Summerville, SC 29485 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About On A Limb Floral Studio

On A Limb is a detail oriented floral studio in Summerville, SC that specializes in intimate gatherings, parties and all things wedding,

The beauty of nature and history of floral design is our inspiration. We are committed to innovative flower designs featuring unique flowers while celebrating a southern garden legacy.

We have been proudly serving the greater Charleston area since 2004, are family owned and operated with a design studio in historic Summerville

call us at (843) 873-7056 or email us at onalimbflorals@sc.rr.com and let us make flowers bloom for you

Follow On A Limb Floral Studio on

caroline shane summerville wedding web 0253
caroline shane summerville wedding web 0584

23 Reviews for On A Limb Floral Studio

Marsha · Married on 09/30/2017

The florals at our daughter's recent wedding/reception, designed by Heidi of On A Limb Floral Studio, were absolutely gorgeous. From the bouquets and boutonnieres, flowers on the tables to the florals in the restrooms, every small detail was attended to. Knowing Heidi's talent we gave her very little guidance and the freedom to "invison" what would look best and she didn't disappoint. Guests are still commenting on how beautiful everything was.

Ranai · Married on 04/29/2017

On a Limb creates true artwork in floral design.. They exceeded anything I could have ever imagined for my event. The Hibernian in Charleston is such a huge, bare space! I was worried that the flowers could never stand out in such an imposing room, but walking in that evening took my breath away! Heidi Inabinet designed and built beautiful staging elements for her masterpieces, uniquely transforming the Hall into ethereal beauty. She has the ability to think of even the smallest detail even for a huge event, setting you at ease while leaving you in awe! I cannot more highly recommend her! One piece of advise I would offer when using her is to be open, sit back and wait for her vision to unfold before you! She can take your hopes and dreams for your event and give you exceedingly and abundantly more than you could ever imagine! I will use her again!!!

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

I am so happy that we hired On a Limb to do our wedding flowers. Heidi is so knowledgeable and professional, and she was such a joy to work with. I love flowers and had a pretty specific idea in mind for how I wanted everything to look. Heidi took my vision and created something even more stunning than I could have ever imagined. Everything turned out so beautiful, and I can't thank her enough. Heidi is so talented, and it is clear how passionate she is about her work. She also was very helpful when it came to working with my budget. She had great ideas on how to save money, without skimping on beautiful flowers. I cannot say enough great things about working with On A Limb, and I would highly recommend this floral studio to everyone!

On A Limb Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 174.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,231.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings