On A Limb Floral Studio Reviews

23 | Summerville, SC

23 Reviews for On A Limb Floral Studio

Marsha · Married on 09/30/2017

The florals at our daughter's recent wedding/reception, designed by Heidi of On A Limb Floral Studio, were absolutely gorgeous. From the bouquets and boutonnieres, flowers on the tables to the florals in the restrooms, every small detail was attended to. Knowing Heidi's talent we gave her very little guidance and the freedom to "invison" what would look best and she didn't disappoint. Guests are still commenting on how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ranai · Married on 04/29/2017

On a Limb creates true artwork in floral design.. They exceeded anything I could have ever imagined for my event. The Hibernian in Charleston is such a huge, bare space! I was worried that the flowers could never stand out in such an imposing room, but walking in that evening took my breath away! Heidi Inabinet designed and built beautiful staging elements for her masterpieces, uniquely transforming the Hall into ethereal beauty. She has the ability to think of even the smallest detail even for a huge event, setting you at ease while leaving you in awe! I cannot more highly recommend her! One piece of advise I would offer when using her is to be open, sit back and wait for her vision to unfold before you! She can take your hopes and dreams for your event and give you exceedingly and abundantly more than you could ever imagine! I will use her again!!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

I am so happy that we hired On a Limb to do our wedding flowers. Heidi is so knowledgeable and professional, and she was such a joy to work with. I love flowers and had a pretty specific idea in mind for how I wanted everything to look. Heidi took my vision and created something even more stunning than I could have ever imagined. Everything turned out so beautiful, and I can't thank her enough. Heidi is so talented, and it is clear how passionate she is about her work. She also was very helpful when it came to working with my budget. She had great ideas on how to save money, without skimping on beautiful flowers. I cannot say enough great things about working with On A Limb, and I would highly recommend this floral studio to everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Heidi · Married on 03/01/2017

I can't say enough great things about Heidi!! She is my go to any time I need floral help. She is so extremely artistic and talented. She has the most perfect taste in bringing colors and textures together. I called her a wk before my wedding date and sent her a few pictures of my dress and the style... she nailed it but I never doubted she would. She's incredibly affordable and has such a unique style that I always love love love!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Kathleen · Married on 01/22/2017

If you have not chosen a florist for your wedding, choose Heidi "On A Lim" NOW!!! I hired Heidi as my floral designer for my wedding based solely on reviews. After our first conversation I knew she had the perfect vision for me. I told her exactly what I liked, which I'm sure was a bunch of jibberish seeingnasnIndisnt know exactly how to word it. But finally it was amazing, spectacular, a dream, gorgeous, I just can't find enough words for it! Flowers are one thing that you really dont 100% know what the final look will be until the actual day, On A Limb exceeded my expectations and I recommend On A Limb to anyone! From our bouquets, to the ceremony flowers, to the entry way piece at the reception, to the hanging greenery along the 20 ft bar, I mean perfect!!! Many people have already asked my mom and I who did our flowers and without hesitation...HEIDI WITH ON A LIMB, she is AMAZING!!

Sent on 02/12/2017
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 11/20/2016

Heidi at On A Limb is professional, energetic and one of the most creative people I have ever met. I met with Heidi 5 months before our wedding and she helped guide me into making the best floral decisions ever! She uses a lot of greenery in her floral designs which I loved! She created a cascading bouquet for me and also put fresh flowers in my wedding cake. I would WITHOUT A DOUBT refer Heidi and On a Limb to anyone looking for a florist who knows what they are doing and someone who will get the job done! Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ellen · Married on 04/23/2016

Heidi Inabinet of On A Limb Florals designed the flowers for both of my daughter's spring weddings. In fact, we planned the second daughter's wedding around Heidi's schedule! Her designs are creative and exclusive to each event as she takes into consideration the bride's style, vision, venue, and budget. Her ideas are fresh and unique, with care to the smallest of details to make the occasion extra special. Heidi exceeded our expectations for both weddings, and I would not want to use anyone else!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Logan · Married on 04/16/2016

I highly recommend On a Limb Floral Studio to any bride! Heidi Inabinet was a pleasure to work with and was able to take my daughter's ideas and create exactly what she wanted. She is a true professional and artist. Her artistic flare and presentation of the flowers the day of the wedding were exceptional. She will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 03/19/2016

Heidi was amazing to work with! We live out of town and when I was looking for florist Heidi was the only one who spent the time initially to talk to me on the phone. She took the time to get an idea of what flowers I like and the style I was interested in. The flowers for our wedding ended up looking amazing! She was always so accommodating to meeting us when we were in town. She took the idea I had in my head but couldn’t fully express and executed it so beautifully! Our guests keep on commenting on how great our flowers looked.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Heidi was my favorite and easiest vendor to work with! I wasn't very picky with what I wanted, but I felt I could trust her to create beautiful arrangements. She made my vision come to life perfectly and completely understood my personality. The flowers were gorgeous, her ideas were great; she is a creative genius when it comes to flowers. I highly recommend On A Limb for all your floral needs!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Heidi is amazing! She was so helpful throughout many parts of the wedding planning process involving design and decor. The flowers were absolutely amazing, from the bouquets to centerpieces everything was perfect and made our wedding experience and wedding day one of a kind!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Laura · Married on 10/09/2015

Heidi is amazing! She went above and beyond in designing my wedding flowers. One of the most dedicated vendors I have ever worked with. The flowers were so stunning and lit up the whole Historic Rice Mill. She has a true passion for flowers. I am forever thankful to her for making our wedding day a day we will never forget!

Sent on 10/16/2015

On A Limb Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Laura !! I love how you have such an easy "lets go with it" attitude. That made working with you fun and relaxing. I love how your color palette came out at once seasonal and bridal. Wishing you a lifetime of love.

Heidi is better than the best. She is not just a florist, she is an artist! She went above & beyond to make our wedding extraordinary. Her vision came to life and gave us the wedding of our dreams. We would have been lost without her!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Nancy · Married on 09/18/2015

If you are looking for a florist with exceptional talent, exquisite taste in all things, dedication to her art and your event, and affordability that will surprise and please you, call Heidi with On a Limb and PRAY she is available for your date! I will never consider another if she is available! Heidi was strongly recommended by associates in Summerville and the Charleston area, and I understood quickly why. She was such a pleasure to work with and her calming demeanor served this Mother of the Bride well as we planned for 250 quests. What BEAUTIFUL and unique florals she designed and created with the freshest blooms, vibrant greens, and containers that popped! I will always appreciate the attention she gave and the work done to please my daughter and me. On a scale of 5, Heidi proved to be a 10, and I hope you are as fortunate as we were to get to work with her.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Callie · Married on 06/27/2015

Heidi was recommended to me by Laney at Delicious Desserts and going with On a Limb for our florist was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Flowers were at the top of my list of most important things for my wedding and Heidi made my vision a reality. During my first conversation with Heidi, I was sold, she was so friendly, knew exactly what she was talking about and was able to take all of my ideas and create beautiful and cohesive florals. I shared my favorite flowers with Heidi as well as my Pinterest board ideas, which were many, and she came back with a quote for bouquets, ceremony flowers, centerpieces, even flowers for the cake and dessert bar. The day of the wedding I was truly blown away by the bouquets and then the arrangements in the ceremony and reception spaces. Heidi delivered the bouquets early, so we could have them before the ceremony since we did a first look and bridal party pictures. And then she arrived to set up the ceremony and reception spaces with her arrangements. She is such a kind and hard working person. As soon as the event was over, she was there to collect any flowers we wanted her to have as well as her vases. She could not have made the process any more smooth for us and it was amazing to put it all in her hands and have no doubt that she would create exactly what I had in mind. There as so many florists in and around Charleston and I would choose Heidi over and over again!

Sent on 10/13/2015

On A Limb Floral Studio's reply:

Callie
    You were a dream bride to work with. I am the lucky one !!!! Thanks so much for trusting me. I loved how everything came together so beautifully for your wedding. Many Blessings

Jill · Married on 03/14/2015

Heidi is an absolute dream to work with. I can be a bit of a Type A control freak, but having worked with Heidi before, I knew I would be able to show her a few things I liked and let her take the reins. It was so wonderful to be able to say "Here's what I like--you handle the details," and have confidence that I could leave it to someone else to figure out. She's pleasant to work with, had excellent suggestions when I was stuck for ideas, volunteered to help with things that she really didn't have to, and the finished product was even better than I had imagined it would be.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Tomme · Married on 12/27/2014

WOW! WOW! WOW! Is the sentiment I use every time that I work with Heidi. She is always outdoing herself and one design is upstaged by the very next.
    Being a professional photographer, I continually have access to several artists/vendors in the wedding industry and have never been as impressed as I am w Heidi's work. It takes a special person amongst many to stand out of the very saturated crowd and shine. Heidi's creations not only SHINE, they beam with creativity and drip with artistry. She sincerely is first an artist who just happens to use her platform in florals. She is extremely accommodating and easy to work with and is my go-to anytime I need something b/c I know, hands down it will be beautiful and blow my mind beyond what I could imagine. She is sincerely a wonderful person whom I enjoy working with thoroughly. I'd recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/25/2014

I could not be happier with the flowers on my wedding day!! Heidi is so sweet and easy to work with. She has so much talent and creativity that you know, no matter what, your flowers will be gorgeous! I love that she feeds off of you and your personality to create something unique and beautiful. Pretty much my only request were white peonies and white hydrangeas in my bouquet and Heidi let me know up front there was a chance the white peonies would not be ready. Well, a few days before the wedding she told me they weren't ready!! I shrugged it off knowing that I could trust Heidi to make it just as lovely, and SHE DID!! Everything was perfect! :)

Sent on 11/06/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Heidi is an absolute artist!! She made my wedding a fairytale dream come true! I can not even describe or put into words how breathtaking all of our flowers were!

I went to Heidi with ideas that were all over the place and told her what I wanted. She used all the flowers I wanted And her vision was so beautiful.

She put arrangements and flowers together that I would have never thought of but wow, did they work!!!

I have never had so many compliments from people before as I did with the flowers and arrangnents!

Heidi truly has a beautiful eye and imagination. Her arrangnents and center pieces literally took my breath away!

Heidi is a dedicated woman and will work hard to give you everything you want! She is easily accessible and so easy to get a hold of! I absolutely can not wait to use her again!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

A friend introduced me to the beautiful floral world of Heidi Inabinet/On a Limb when she first opened her small shop in Summerville. My husband and I have been using On a Limb exclusively for about ten years. I know there are magazines in the area that rate everything from florists to dermatologists and I'm not sure Heidi has ever been rated there, but she she should be No. 1. I have received arrangements from the No 1 rated florist in town, and they are no prettier or fresher than what I receive from Heidi. They are more costly, though!. If you want cookie cutter arrangements, this is not the florist for you. I believe Heidi is a true artisan with her arrangements. They are all so lovely and look to be plucked straight from nature--nothing individually plucked then put together--they look like they all came together! They are just beautiful and seamless. Before I came across Heidi, I truly thought that the only greenery that should accompnay roses was baby's breath and ferns! And for those of you who still think that, no offense intended. It's just that there's this big green world out there and Heidi takes full advantage of it. One of the most beautiful arrangements I ever received had Eucalyptis in it. In addition to personally receiving in the neighbhorhood of 40 arrangements from Heidi over the years, I had the good fortune of suggesting Heidi to my future daughter in law for her wedding. Heidi did a fabulous job of taking the bride's vision and transforming it into breathtaking bouquets and center pieces. And she was so affordable! I am a forever fan and devotee!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Liesl · Married on 06/14/2014

Heidi did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. Everyone raved about the flowers! We met with her prior to the wedding and she took her time to go through different options and show us arrangements. She incorporated everything that we wanted into stunning bouquets and displays for both our ceremony and reception. I would absolutely use her in the future and recommend her to anyone who is planning a Charleston event.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Heidi at On A Limb, provided the perfect spring flowers for a beautiful day! All the flowers were color-coordinated and fulfilled my daughter's wish for old-fashioned garden flowers in an elegant presentation. The large arrangements in the church and the Colonial Ballroom were perfect! The bouquets, corsages, and mini-arrangements were gorgeous and smelled wonderful!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Heidi was great to work with for our wedding at Alhambra Hall in Mt. Pleasant SC. I told her the color scheme and our Visio for the decor and basically let her use her talent and creativity to help our vision come to life. And she did just that! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and even better than I had expected or imagined. Heidi has a great eye for making things come together to suit a vision and she is more reasonably priced than a lot of florists in the area. She was flexible I the day of and went out of her way to drop off the bouquets and corsages at the 'bridal house' even though it was out of the way. Heidi was easy to work with and I highly recommend her for your event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/07/2015