This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Bliss in Bloom is dedicated to making your wedding day or special event unforgettable with amazing and creative floral design. Let us work with you to create the floral arrangements that you have been dreaming of. Bliss in Bloom will go above and beyond to exceed your expectations and create your wedding bliss one bloom at a time!

• Asian-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

100% Recommended by couples

M
Morgan C. Sent on 06/13/2021
5 out of 5 rating

I thought I didn't care about flowers. I was so wrong.

I was NOT a bride that cared about flowers at all. I was determined to DIY the centerpieces using grocery store flowers and putting my bridesmaids to work. When the bridesmaids vetoed this suggestion (ha!), I sent out a few inquires to florists and got some truly wackadoodle responses. My (admittedly unrealistically low) budget was scoffed at, some even stopped talking to me all together as soon as we talked numbers, others sent pictures of their work that looked like something even I could put together, and this was STILL hundreds of dollars more than I wanted to spend. I found Bliss n Bloom through my photographer's list of recommended vendors, filled out her questionnaire and got a very quick response. She sent me a few pictures and my "I don't care about flowers" mantra instantly went out the window. They were the most stunning arrangements I'd ever seen. The ceremony arch was like something out of a dream. I did spend more than I originally planned (this is not a criticism of her, I just had no idea how much flowers cost!!) but it was so beyond worth it, her fees are very reasonable for what you get. I barely gave her any instructions because I know less than nothing about flowers, just told her what our colors were and a little about our vision and sent a few pictures, she did the rest. My father watched the team put up the ceremony arch at the venue and said they worked for hours on it. When I show people pictures of the wedding, the first thing they comment on are the flowers (one verbatim comment: "those flowers are INSANE," said in the best possible way). The only negative about this is people are complimenting the flowers before they compliment me, the BRIDE!! But I can get over that.

Working with Kwan was an awesome experience from start to finish. Thank you so much for making my wedding so special. Sincerely, a Bride Who *Thought* She Didn't Care About Flowers (but actually really did!)
J
Jan H. Sent on 11/30/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Provided Florals for wedding and rehearsal dinner.

Wow! That is the word everyone used when seeing the florals that Kwan and team pulled together for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. We were blown away with her designs. My other daughter is getting married in 2024 in a different city and if Kwan wasn't already committed I would have her travel to do the flowers. She was 1/3 of the cost of the new florist with twice the amount of flowers!! BEST DECISION!!
M
Mckenna R. Sent on 11/18/2023

The Best Florist Team!!

If you are in the Carolinas, book Bliss in Bloom!!! Kwan and the team were so awesome to work with, and they really brought my vision, and more to life. During the call with Kwan, we went through my vision of warm oranges and reds for my November wedding, and she made me feel like everything was taken care of and I didn’t have to worry about anything else, which is what all brides want! The florals the team brought were even better than I expected and more unique than everything I saw online, they were so perfect! I loved how Kwan uses the inspiration pictures you provide, but also made it more unique and special with what is available that season. I also want to note that Kwan gifted me a beautiful head table piece that was so special. Thank you so so much team Bliss in Bloom!!! The florals made my day even more unforgettable!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding