The Tenacious Tart

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

The Tenacious Tart is located in beautiful Charleston SC. We specialize in the creation of artisan wedding and celebration cakes. We offer tenacious flavors and fun desserts! We use fresh local eggs and other local ingredient whenever possible. We design with the perfect combination of cake, art and passion! We get genuinely excited about each creation and we want you to get excited too! Tastings are available by appointment. We deliver up to 50 miles from the Charleston area. We are a bootstrap, female owned, small business.
"Your wedding cake is the sweetest part of the day!"

We offer pickup tasting by appointment. Artisan cakes that will have your guests talking for weeks after your celebration!

• Woman-owned

$5.15

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.75

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alyssia
    Alyssia S. Married on 06/15/2022

Just beautiful!

Our cake was not only beautiful but very delicious! The asserted desserts were unique as well with the strawberry and Oreo shooters. My husband ate all the brownies we packed for left overs so needless to say he loved those as well.
    I highly recommend The Tenacious Tart company! Sharon, the owner, is amazing to work with and a great communicator. I am pleased with the service provided!

The Tenacious Tart's reply:

Thank you so much! Brownies are always better when they are wedding brownies. I'm so happy your husband enjoyed them.
    Blessings from Charleston and The Tenacious Tart.
    Alexa M. Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing cake!

Sharon was outstanding! From day one, communication was great and all our expectations were surpassed. Guests loved our cake and we received many compliments. Sharon created my dream wedding cake, and I couldn’t be more grateful. I highly recommend using Tenacious Tart for your wedding or other events. Thank you Sharon for making our day even more special!

The Tenacious Tart's reply:

We were so excited to be a part of your special day! We loved the drive out to Seabrook Island. The ballroom was absolutely stunning!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Sharon Aydlette
Sharon Aydlette
Owner

I own The Tenacious Tart, located in beautiful Charleston SC. I am South Carolina born & James Island raised. I graduated culinary school and the pastry arts program in New Orleans. While living there, I worked at Commander's Palace & The Royal Sonesta on Bourbon Street. Then I took the head pastry chef position at Apolline, on Magazine Street. I moved back to James Island to help with family. I saved $300 from selling cakes at a local farmers market and The Tenacious Tart was born. Side note, I keep a pair of binoculars on my desk so I can watch the cardinals that visit my bird feeder daily.

1123 Arthur Drive Charleston, SC, 29412
843-696-2142
Location of (The Tenacious Tart)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding