13 Reviews for Sweet Rhi

Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)
13 Sweet Rhi Reviews

Rhiannon did such an incredible job for us! She was very communicative and affordable. Not to mention her beautiful cake skills! She did both our wedding cake and groom's cake, as well as assorted cupcakes, and we were thrilled with everything! We ended up doing two tastings. One in person and then another where we just picked them up since we wanted to try all the amazing flavors she had to offer! She kept me informed through every part of the process and even sent us a sweet thank you note after our wedding. I cannot recommend her enough, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

I cannot say enough how amazing working with Rhi was! from our tasting to helping me design the cakes of my dreams! Not only did they look amazing but they were so delicious!!! You can not go wrong with choosing her!

Thank you Rhi!

Profile Picture Frances, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Rhiannon was nothing short of amazing. From the beginning of the tasting to after coming home from the wedding she made us feel special. It's nice to be treated like a friend and not just another wedding cake client. We opted for a smaller cake and added in cupcakes and macaroons and everyone was over the moon thrilled with the selections. From the mouth of one of my best guy friends on the night of the wedding - "Have you eaten any of the macaroons yet? I've had about fourteen!" Needless to say he (and everyone else) loved them. The filings that Rhiannon offered inside the cake and cupcakes really added to the flavor. I would recommend Sweet Rhi 100% for not only her delicious desserts but for being so great to work with and accommodating on all levels. Thank you Rhiannon for being such a wonderful part of our day.

Profile Picture Jill, 3/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Local, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Working with Sweet Rhi for our wedding was perfect. We chose her because she said she could accommodate a vegan wedding, both as the caterer and the wedding cake baker! Our vegan food was so delicious and the cake was phenomenal. She is a great chef, baker, and overall person to work with. I would absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Lactose Free, Vegan, Consultations, Setup, Fresh Fruit

Rhi is a magician. She took my vision and went above and beyond anything I could have ever expected. My husband and I wanted a dessert table at our wedding instead of one cake and it was THE BEST! It was hard to keep our guests away from all the goodies until after the cake cutting and everyone said all the desserts were amazing! Rhi treats you like her friend and will do anything to make your day exactly how you want it. She is definitely a hidden treasure in the Charleston area!

Profile Picture Taryn, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Rhi was one of my favorite vendors. From the tasting to the return of the security deposit Rhi was amazing. The cake and the mini desserts were apparently delicious. I say apparently because everything was so good that there were no servings left at the end of the evening. So the only negative is you may have to increase you cake budget because everyone will want seconds!

Profile Picture User6577591, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Gluten Free, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Pastries, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

From the cake tasting, to details, to day of delivery, everything was perfect! The cake was delicious, and Rihannon is very easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6638186, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Rhi provided everything we could have asked for and more. The cake was exactly what we wanted and was the talk of the wedding.

Profile Picture User5637294, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local, Cake Stands, Cakes

As a wedding planner, creating incredibly personalized wedding celebrations is incredibly important to me. Rhiannon has always been an incredible source of truly unique and delightful wedding cakes and dessert stations for my clients. Whether sourcing a specific berry from Sweden, creating a cake in an entirely unexpected favorite childhood flavor, or recreating a beloved grandmother's cookie recipe, her dessert are always the perfectly delicious and personally unique end to a wedding dinner. Beyond her absolutely delicious flavors, Rhiannon also has incredible talent in fondant and buttercream design - her cakes are absolute works of art. Telluride's loss is Charleston's gain... any couple that works with Rhiannon is in for a treat (as are their guests)!

Profile Picture Meehan, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Rhi was amazing to work with. From the very beginning when I was looking at all the options for a wedding cake in the Telluride area, I knew she would be the best fit. She took our idea and created an amazing wedding cake. I have a gluten allergy and my nephew is extremely allergic to legumes. She handled the allergies extremely well and everything was delicious! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture User4540049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rhiannon was recommended to me through my wedding planner. She was so easy to work with. I was having a destination wedding in Telluride, since I did not live locally all of our communication was done via email. I sent her a picture of a cake I had seen on Pinterest and she exceeded my expectations! Everything was very delicious!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our Wedding Planner Deana recommended Rhiannon and I must say she went above beyond to be sure everything exceeded our expectations!

We had a a Fourth of July wedding so we wanted something classy and patriotic. We opted for a more traditional wedding cake and added some flare with patriotic mini-cupcakes/cakepops. Everything tasted delicious at the tasting so we ordered one of every flavor combination she had for the mini-cupcakes and cakepops.

My husband is a huge KISS fan so I asked Rhiannon to make a KISS Grooms Cake. Needless to say the Grooms Cake turned out AMAZING!! In fact, we loved it so much, we ended up cutting the Grooms Cake instead.

If you're looking for someone who can bake delicious cakes and make your bridal wedding cake dream come true...Rhiannon is your girl!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

No one wants to eat a cake just because it's pretty. Our was gorgeous and delicious. Can't ask for more than that!

Profile Picture René, 7/20/13, 1 Review