Hill & Co. Creative

21 Broad Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hill & Co. Creative

Hill & Co. Creative is a full service event design and planning studio with years of experience in the art of entertaining. More than just a wedding planner, we focus on developing lasting relationships with our clients so that we can design a classic and timeless celebration unique to them. We believe that the moments shared with family and friends should last a lifetime and that is why it is our goal for every Hill & Co. to greet its guests with a breathtaking first impression and tp leave them with an unforgettable experience.

Magnolia Plantation
Magnolia Plantation

2 Reviews for Hill & Co. Creative

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Shannon is awesome!

Shannon made the planning for my October wedding in Charleston so effortless. I had a very detailed vision of what I wanted for my day and not only did she bring my vision to life, she exceeded every expectation. I loved every minute of the planning process with Shannon and cannot say enough great things about her and the detailed work that she does. She's experienced, calm (which this nervous bride SO appreciated), and super easy to work with. My wedding day was an absolute dream. Shannon is the best!

Hill & Co. Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2