Golden Hour Paper

Portland, OR View map

Fine art design for the modern, sophisticated bride.

Golden Hour Paper was founded on the idea that wedding invitations can set the tone for your wedding day and embody your love story with your future spouse. Located in Portland, Oregon...shipping worldwide.

From save the dates, to invitation suites, calligraphy envelope addressing, vintage postage, and day-of design we can't wait to hear from you.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

1 User photo

• Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 04/06/2021

One of a kind invitations!

We got married June 2019 and Maddy designed our entire invitation suite! From the start, she prioritized getting to know my husband and I so that our personalities truly shined through the final results. She understood/heard my vision and also helped build on it with her incredible talent and creativity. She was EXTREMELY responsive - and never got tired of my 600 emails/changes...she honored each and every single one. She was also very transparent and respectful of our budget and gave us several pricing options in terms of add ons, etc. She gave our invitations the PERFECT personal touch with our vintage stamps (she picked out science ones because I'm a chemistry teacher and NY bridges because my husband is an iron worker). Our families LOVED that touch and all made the connection! Maddy's business is truly one of a kind - you will not regret it. You cannot get this service or level of talent from printing companies like Minted, Vistaprint etc. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

She also designed our marble personalized coasters that we gave as favors - they were extremely affordable and so well loved by guests. She personalized every single one with each guest's name in gold calligraphy! Such a beautiful touch and made beautiful table decor at the reception.
  • Ellie
    Ellie C. Married on 08/01/2020

Golden Hour Paper Review

Maddy was amazing, my invites were so beautiful and she was always willing to make updates when needed. We were able to meet in person which was amazing and she even made me COVID update cards for my postponed wedding. Her stationary is truly timeless and I would recommend Golden Hour Paper to any and all :) - Ellie
    Hayley D. Married on 02/09/2020

Golden Hour Paper is THE BEST!

I absolutely LOVED working with Maddy! She is incredibly skilled, and played an integral part in bringing the wedding of our dreams to life. She was so helpful and patient throughout the design process, and perfectly captured our vision onto paper. We were blown away by the final design, and love that our invitations and programs were completely unique and true to us! We especially loved the agate escort cards - they were a HUGE hit at our wedding, and make for the perfect party favor! We were initially on the fence about creating custom designs, but I am SO glad that we decided to work with Maddy. The little customized touches made our wedding SO special. I can't recommend Maddy enough!!!

Portland, OR, 97235
3604203287
Location of (Golden Hour Paper)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding