1107 Moss Grove Drive, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 Map · Phone number

About Charleston Calligraphy

In the Romantic Tradition . . . There’s nothing like a beautifully hand-addressed envelope to make your guests feel special with an announcement that makes a great impression!

Each bride receives our personal attention to make her wedding very special
Many of our brides are out of the Greater Charleston Area-- shipping envelopes is easy and fast. Communication is important, too (we know how anxious you are to get your envelopes back to mail out), so we’ll be in touch regularly, whether it’s to ask about a name on the guest list or give you an update on progress. If you’re local, we offer free pick up and delivery service.

Some bride comments . . .

"The invitations look beautiful. My daughter [the bride] thought you did a fantastic calligraphy job." Judith S., Delaware

"Thanks for all your help--I love them." Crystal J., Summerville, SC

"You are so awesome! I’ve already recommended you to two future brides." Erika M., Atlanta, GA

"You are so professional and so organized and I am so grateful." Kristen B., Daniel Island, SC

"The envelopes look gorgeous. I am very pleased with them. Thanks for all your hard work." Anna G., Harsville, SC

Please visit our website at : www.charlestoncalligraphy.com
Call (843) 482-0127 or Email natasha@charlestoncalligraphy.com

Calligrapher, Natasha Lawrence
Britton

1 Reviews for Charleston Calligraphy

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2008

My experience with Charleston Calligraphy was so wonderful. She was resourceful, responsive, timely, patient (so important with a bride!) and experienced. I would send all of my friends to her so their invitations could also be as beautiful as she made mine.

Charleston Calligraphy FAQ