DecanterEngraving.com Reviews

11 | New York, NY

11 Reviews for DecanterEngraving.com

Lakeisha · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing pieces of art

Ordered a decanter for a friend as a anniversary gift. Designing was the fun part but when you actually see the product in person omg... it looked amazing. He loved it. Will definitely be ordering another.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Scott · Married on 01/24/2015

I recently purchased nine Ravenscroft Crystal Beveled Decanters and a set of four Taylor Double Old Fashioned glasses from Decanterengraving.com. Each of the decanters have their own specialized engraving and will be groomsmen gifts. My point of contact was Gabe and it was a pleasure working with him. He offered me an eight percent discount on each decanter and within a work of placing my order, I received the decanters. The decanters look amazing and exceeded my expectations. Decanterengraving.com has a customer for life and I would recommend them to anyone.

Scott D. Hunter II

Sent on 12/24/2014

Katie · event on 11/19/2014

Great service, and an amazing product! Sent all the way to Australia, in perfect condition, and within a week. Thanks :)

Sent on 10/01/2014

Brian · Married on 02/08/2014

I got the engraved decanter and glass set for my best man....I had to get creative to get his signature, but I got it, it was engraved on each of the glasses and the decanter and it is an absolutely AWESOME one of kid gift that I am amazingly thankful for.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Dan · event on 12/25/2013

I went online and placed an order for a company logo engraved decanter set. I wanted to preview the quality of the product and the quality of the engraving before I placed a larger order for vendor Christmas gifts. I received a follow up email and an artwork proof within an hour. I placed my order on a Friday afternoon and received it the following Wednesday. The quality was spot on, both product and service. I placed an order for 20 more today.
    Thank you for exceeding my expectations!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Bought engraved whisky glasses for each of my groomsmen. The vendor worked with me to do a custom design and engraved each glass with each man's initials. The end result was an incredible gift I couldn't have been happier with.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Gabby · Married on 04/07/2012

Ordered five sets of custom engraved decanter sets. Very smooth order process and fast production time. The decanters came out looking great, my groomsmen loved the personalized gifts! Keep up the good work.

Sean · Married on 03/24/2012

I purchased several custom engraved decanters for my groomsmen with their individual monograms. I was super pleased with the responsiveness WineGlassPersonalized.com gave to my order. They sent me a proof within 1 day and were very thorough making sure all the details on my order were correct. And I was just as pleased when I received the order. The decanters arrived on time and looking really unique. My boys were truly impressed. Kudos!

Sent on 04/04/2012

revant · event on 12/20/2013

Great service and very responsive. They go above and beyond to make their customers happy. I had ordered 2 decanters for the Christmas holidays and had ordered it via overnight shipping.USPS messed up my shipment and it was a day late, and even though it was not under his control,Gabe from decanter engraving was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire process of tracking my order. In the end they even refunded my immediate processing charges and extra money I had paid for overnight shipping because the gift was time sensitive.

Service like this is what !makes a business shine. Will definitely order from them again.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Ryan · event on 05/05/2012

The decanter looks amazing, perfect graduations gift! Thank you guys!

Stacey · Married on 06/18/2011

Beautiful personalized decanters and great service. Thank you guys!