king of sparklers

Miami, FL View map

Wedding sparklers for your Wedding day !

King of Sparklers specializes in wedding sparklers and confetti to create unique moments for your wedding day, party, celebration or event.

We focus on supplying the highest quality products and we have the lowest price for Wedding Sparklers of 10", 20" or 36" Sparklers for your Wedding, Cake Sparklers, Confetti Sticks and Confetti Cannons.

Shop online at www.kingofsparklers.com

10" Wedding Sparklers - A good option for sparklers for send off & Wedding cake

20" Wedding Sparklers - The most popular Wedding Sparklers

36" Wedding Sparklers - Our longest lasting Wedding Sparklers, perfect to take a lot of beautiful pictures

Heart Shaped Sparklers - Our most romantic sparklers

Silver or Gold Bottle Sparklers - Best sparklers for Vip Bottle Service

Gold or Silver Wedding Cake Sparklers - Best Sparklers to display you Wedding Cake

White Confetti Sticks - Best addition to sparklers to make a spectacular Send off

Multicolor Confetti Sticks - Our most colorfull option for Send off

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Themed

What items are available?

Send-Off
Sunglasses

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

1 User photo

Justine Married on 10/27/2018
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Purchased our sparklers for our grand exit from King of Sparklers and everything went smoothly! Thank you!
    Laura H. Married on 01/01/2022
    1 out of 5 rating

Do NOT purchase their sparklers for FOOD or INDOOR USE

I ordered dessert sparklers from this company and upon receiving I see that they are not food safe or for indoor use. I reached out via email to info@ and thought they sent me the wrong ones. My first email was June 2nd - no reply. I reached out again June 7th. No reply. I had my general manager cc'd in the email and on June 13th he replied in the email if I had any luck in getting in contact with someone. I told him I'd call them. Upon calling them no answer. Today I received a phone call from a Luciana and told her that I ordered DESSERT sparklers and the ones I received are not food safe nor are they for indoor use. She then told me that thats what they use. All of Miami uses them. I asked her, "so you are telling me that you are selling sparklers that are not safe for indoor use AND not safe for food to people who are using them inside and on food?" she very nonchalantly said yes. I was blown away. I told her that in California we cannot do that - its a health code violation and against the law to use unsafe product on food. She said OK I'll issue you a refund. Thanks for the refund but it does not sit well with me that this company is distributing and advertising dessert sparklers when they are in fact NOT for food. Thankfully she called on a recorded line and I will report this.

illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

7301 NW 32ND AVE Miami, FL, 33147
Location of (king of sparklers)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding