Wedding Wishlist

1000 Warrenton Shoppes, Suite 3, Warrenton, MO 63383 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wedding Wishlist

From St. Louis County to Warren County, our newly relocated bridal shop is best known for having a gorgeous and affordable collection of wedding gowns and dresses, both sold off the rack and custom ordered and priced between $99 - $1500. Specializing in plus sizes!

In addition to our wedding dress collection, we have options for everyone else in your bridal party too! Bridesmaids, flower girl and mother's dresses for the ladies, then suits and tuxedo's for the guys.....

We strive to be different than every other bridal shop in the area and here's how...
We will welcome you into our store with or without an appointment. While they are appreciated, we will not turn you away should you walk in anytime during normal business hours.

Our consultants are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and will provide you with a no pressure, judgement free bridal shopping experience.

Our wedding dresses! We don't want all the same designers that all the other bridal shops in the area carry. We wanted something different but without sacrificing the look, the quality and the price. We've found it and proudly showcase that collection in-store and online.

Whether you're looking for simple and sweet, traditional or totally unique, we are the people you want to meet! Dress Sizes 0 - 40!

In addition to our bridal attire, found both in-store and online, we offer a ton of traditional and fun wedding décor, gifts, accessories, invitations, favors and supplies.

• Woman-owned
A Stunning Train
st louis 51 487868 162327834190715

7 Reviews for Wedding Wishlist

Kallie · Married on 12/16/2017

I bought my beautiful wedding dress for a great price. Awesome service too

Sent on 02/23/2018

April · Married on 11/11/2017

What a wonderful bridal shop! After trying on dresses at way too many places and finding noting that I liked, I went to Wedding Wishlist and found the perfect dress! Wedding Wishlist and Denise is the best. Not only did I find the perfect dress but it was at a fantastic price and the expedience with the store owner Denise was priceless! She was so kind all of the times 3 times I came in to try it on before making a decision. It was perfect but it still needed a little something and Denise arranged to have the dress altered and a sash/bow made for the dress. It really is a one stop shop, I was able to get my shoes there and she has so many accessories including tux rental(wish I knew that ahead of time). She was amazing at dealing with me and my bridal neurosis, I bothered her so often and each time it was like talking to a friend.
    Thanks Denise for making my dress and my day perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Wedding Wishlist's reply:

Aww, thank you so much April for the kind words! You were wonderful to work with and I'm so happy we were able to get you exactly what it is you wanted! Big congratulations to you again!!

Wedding Wishlist FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Bags & Travel
    Labels & Stickers
    Photo Favors
    Send-Off
    Sunglasses
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    Next Day
    1 Week
    8-13 Days
    2-3 Weeks
    3-4 Weeks
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale
    Exchanges
    Partial Refund
    Full Refund

1 Real Wedding

• Stems Florist Wedding Florists

Endorsing you!!

• Le Belle Coeur Barn & Farm Weddings

For great wedding gifts and party favors - Check out Wedding Wishlist! You will find many great ideas for your wedding!

• 1000 Warrenton Shoppes, Suite 3 Warrenton, MO, 63383 See on map
    314-668-1919 (Phone number)
    Monday By Appointment Only Tuesday 11-7 p.m. Wednesday 11-7 p.m. Thursday 11-7 p.m. Friday 11-7 p.m. Saturday 10-4 p.m. Sunday 12-3 p.m. No Appointment Needed, Walk In's Welcome
    Location of (Wedding Wishlist)