Signature Bridal

Chesterfield, MO View map Visit website

Signature Bridal is a wedding dress boutique in Chesterfield, Missouri. This team of creative consultants helps you find the perfect dress for an affordable price. They provide an unforgettable shopping experience that is completely focused on your happiness. Whether you’re a boho bride or want a dress that is sophisticated and stylish, Signature Bridal will make your wedding day experience even better by helping you find “the one.”

Signature Bridal offers an extensive inventory of beautiful wedding gowns for brides of all styles. They specialize in plus-size and affordable designer wedding dresses. The consultant will meet with you to learn about your dress preferences and match you with gowns that suit your style and budget.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brie I. Getting married on 10/27/2023

Great Experience

I purchased my wedding dress at Signature Bridal over the weekend. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, and Cameron made it fun and easy. I was really impressed that Cameron called me a few days before my appointment to touch base and answer any questions that I had. She spent time looking over my questionnaire and Pinterest board ahead of time to get an idea of styles that I liked. At my appointment, I felt that Cameron already had a good idea of what I was looking for and was very respectful of my budget. The shop was beautiful and comfortably fit my six guests. Everyone else that I interacted with at Signature Bridal was professional, kind, and accommodating. They popped champagne when I selected my dress making the experience even more special.
  • Halee
    Halee H. Married on 01/09/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love Signature Bridal!!

I had such a good experience shopping for my wedding gown at Signature Bridal. Kelsi was a great consultant. She was very passionate, hard-working, and knowledgeable of the dresses. She took the time to understand what I was interested in and pulled the most beautiful gowns. Not only did I find my dream dress, but I also received a small gift at the end of my appointment. I wish I could go back and do it all again!
    Ellen R. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I Had No Idea What I Liked!

They really helped me find my dream dress. I had gone to multiple places already and was getting so overwhelmed by all of my options. I went to Signature Bridal and they were all fantastic. I realized a lot of stuff that I said I didn’t like, I just didn’t like the idea of. I thought I hated beads on a wedding dress. The girl helping me compared four different dresses that I tried on, and I told her two that I liked. I was asked what I liked about them and I said the lace was a lot prettier on them. She told me (in a polite but all-knowing way) that the only difference between the four dresses was that the two that I liked had beading lining all of the lace! I didn’t realize it at all! A few more great comparisons later and I found my dream dress! I will be forever grateful to them for their support and help. It felt like we were all on the same team, trying to find the perfect dress just for me.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Haley & Jorey
9 photos · 06/03/2022

703 Long Road Crossing Suite 1 Chesterfield, MO, 63005

Sunday: Closed Mon./Tues./Wed./Fri.: 10 AM to 6 PM Thurs.: 11 AM to 7 PM Sat: 10 AM to 4 PM *By Appointment Only*
Location of (Signature Bridal)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding