Signature Bridal Reviews

30 | Chesterfield, MO

30 Reviews for Signature Bridal

30 Signature Bridal Reviews

Jasmine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I said "YES'' to the dress at Signature Bridal ! This is my very first dress fitting and I must say this was a enjoyable experience. The Ladies @ Signature Bridal was very accommodating to my needs, I informed them of what I envisioned my dress to look like and they pulled dresses that were just as I envisioned. They helped me bring my vision to reality. They were friendly, attentive, very helpful, and thorough with explaining everything! I'm so excited that I chose to say "YES" to the dress @ Signature Bridal!

Jackie · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I can't say enough about Signature Bridal. This was the first place I went for wedding dress shopping. They made the experience very personable, prevented me for getting overwhelmed, and really listened and picked up on my preferences. I went to a few other locations after Signature Bridal, but I kept going to back to the dress I found at Signature Bridal and the service received. I went back today and said yes to a dress! Signature Bridal even celebrated with champagne and confetti.

Alicia · Getting married on 09/26/2019

OMG!!! This location was so friendly, prompt, professional and amazing!!!! I was able to go and speak with Samantha and she was able to bring me exactly what I wanted. She listened to me and was great! I found my dress at this location and I couldn't be happier. Thank you ladies !!!!

Jessica · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Dress shopping was not an easy task for me. I wanted my family to be present and our differing schedules and location made it difficult. I was determined to find THE dress this past Saturday. I knew my sisters and mom would be in St. Louis the same time as me and even my mother in law who lives in Virginia. I made appointments at 3 different stores knowing that each store would each have a specific dress I was interested in trying. From the first email I noticed how professional Signature Bridal was. Although I talked to multiple people and were discussing multiple dresses, we were always on the same page. They even ordered a dress for me to be in stock! Regardless of knowing all this, I knew my perfect dress was going to be at my second store. I went to this other bridal salon, and to a huge disappointment they did not have the dress when they had told me the dress would be in stock weeks ago. On top of this, the employees were unprofessional and unapologetic. This appointment ruined my day. I went to Signature Bridal for my last appointment of the day, and Debbie was able to turn my entire mood around. She obviously knew their stock, had the dress I requested (they had even followed up with me letting me know it was in stock!!), kept my family in good spirits after a long day of shopping, and picked out THE DRESS! Finally after 7 total stores of shopping and countless dresses!! The dress isn’t completely what I imagine for my day and she easily showed me what changes could be made to make it absolutely perfect. I am confident I will get my dress in time for my wedding, communication will always be easy with Signature Bridal and I am so excited the final product will be uniquely my own! I couldnt imagine having a better experience, especially after being in such an awful, ungrateful mood to start the appointment. Debbie was great through and through!

ashley · Getting married on 07/27/2019

These ladies are the best! They have dresses for every body and size of bride. There was a situation that arose with me being able to bring all of my maids back to see the dress i picked, and Sam worked with me to bring one out on a last minute notice because she couldnt join the rest of my bridal party on the reveal day. They are so caring and want you to feel amazing in the dress you pick. Definitely made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Paige · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Before coming to Signature Bridal, I didn’t have a clear idea of what I wanted. Samantha did an amazing job of listening to me and helping me narrow down exactly what I wanted in a dress! In one appointment, I found my dream dress at Signature Bridal! I definitely recommend that anyone who is dress shopping make an appointment with Samantha and Debbie! They take such careful consideration to make sure you find a perfect dress within your budget and they make you feel so welcome from the minute you step inside! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about this mom/daughter duo and their lovely bridal shop!

Summer · Getting married on 06/07/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at signature bridal! I had been to a few other shops before coming here and I had experienced rude and pushy service. Once I came to Signature Bridal I felt at ease and never once did I feel pressured to make a decision on the spot. I fell in love with a dress and decided to say yes to the dress here!!!

Lauren · Getting married on 05/18/2019

My experience at SB was amazing! The ladies were so personable and professional and made a great one-on-one experience for finding my perfect dress. They really took into account my ideas and feelings and took the time to make sure I came away with what I wanted and felt best in. Of the 6 bridal shops I went to, SB made finding my wedding dress the most fun and special. I highly recommend choosing Signature Bridal!!

Lindsey · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Signature Bridal was amazing. If you are thinking about shopping for a wedding dress, look no further. Debbie was extremely helpful and made a stressful experience very fun and exciting. I told her what I was looking for but she also encouraged me to try on certain items I wouldn't have necessarily picked out for myself. Debbie was very friendly and made the whole experience fun! I had gone to a few stores before coming to Signature Bridal and was starting to get discouraged. Debbie helped me to find my perfect dress!

Lana · Getting married on 03/19/2019

I had amazing experience at Signature Bridal. Debra was very knowledgeable and helpful. She was understanding of my “bridezilla moment” and didn’t mind me trying 20 dresses. It is a great store with helpful people who work here.

Haeli · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Sam is the best! I walked into the store just thinking I wasn’t going to find anything because I wasn’t even sure what I was looking for, and ended up finding the dress of my dreams! I’m not a shopper so dress searching wasn’t going to be an easy task for me. Sam listened to all the details I said (even though they probably didn’t make sense) and made my vision come to life! Took all the stress away and made it a fun and exciting experience! I LOVE my dress and it’s all thanks to her. They have a wonderful selection with amazingly reasonable prices and everyone is so kind and efficient. I have already recommended this store to others. Thank you signature bridal for making my day more special!

Sydney · Getting married on 01/06/2019

I do not think I could have gotten my wedding dress at a better place!! The ladies here were so helpful and kind! I had been to many bridal stores and was struggling to find the perfect dress but I walked in Signature Bridal, and found my dress immediately! And then I saw the price and got even more excited! Their in-house alterations were amazing as well and very easy to work with! Definitely would recommend getting a dress for your special day here! You will not regret it!

Morgan · Getting married on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your help in finding my dress! I can't wait for it to come in!

Molly · Getting married on 11/10/2018

I had been to two other St. Louis area bridal shops before coming to Signature Bridal and I couldn’t believe the difference. Samantha was wonderful! She actually listened to me and heard what I wanted, instead of putting me in things that she thought that I wanted. She was patient with this indecisive bride and made sure I knew what all my options were. I am so happy I found this place!

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely loved my dress and the service the ladies at Signature provided! From choosing my dress to my final fitting they were always helpful and friendly!! Love their shop!!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Such an amazing experience with this group! They had a great selection of bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and more! Their communication on timelines and fittings make the whole process stress free!

SANDRA · Married on 06/16/2018

Debbie and Samantha did an amazing job of helping my daughter pick out the perfect wedding dress!! We gave them a price point not to exceed and we were able to fine the most beautiful dress!! It was absolutely PERFECT for my daughter. And they were both very friendly, knowledgable, professional and responsive! And they did a great job helping the seven bridesmaids pick out their dresses as well!! And mine too!!! The service they provide is second to none! I would HIGHLY recommend Signature Bridal to all perspective brides!!! Sandy Woodworth

Sam · Married on 10/13/2017

I loved my experience with Signature Bridal! They are friendly, inviting, prompt and professional. From choosing my gown and accessories, bridesmaids, mother’s dress and alterations, everything was flawless. I couldn’t have had a better experience! You will not be disappointed!

Terri · Married on 06/18/2017

It Is All About Service & Style
    My daughter and I went to several bridal shops and we can tell you that Signature Bridal is a must see for any bride. You can purchase a gown anywhere but if you want great personal service and a style savvy owner, then Debbie and her daughter at Signature Bridal are the people to see. We arrived with champagne and appetizers and they helped us make a memory. My daughter tried on many dresses and they had tremendous patience. I would highly recommend Signature Bridal. Terri mother of the bride.

Caroline · Married on 05/06/2017

I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from Signature Bridal, and I would absolutely recommend it to other brides in the St. Louis area. I had been to several other boutiques before going to SB, and I had been a bit indecisive about the color, style, and designer I wanted to choose. I met with Debbie and she was very patient while I tried on many dresses and she also offered her opinion which I appreciated. She even called the designer’s rep to see if they could send a dress in the exact color and style I wanted! She went above and beyond to help me.

I ended up placing two separate orders for my bridesmaid dresses, and Samantha coordinated all of the details. She kept me up to date on who placed their measurements, who submit their payments, and also when the dresses were set to ship. Samantha and I exchanged a lot of emails, and she was always very responsive, helpful, and organized.

I would recommend SB because they have a great selection, beautiful boutique, and the staff is very helpful and organized. With the stress of a wedding, you need vendors that are reliable and organized, which is why I would recommend them to all brides.

Kendra · Married on 11/12/2016

Everyone at Signature Bridal was so wonderful! They were attentive and patient and made my dress shopping experience great. All of my questions were answered promptly and they worked around my schedule for fittings and alterations. My mom even found her dress here!

Margaret · Married on 11/12/2016

I would tell them to definitely book this vendor for attire. They're very accommodating and know what looks good on certain body types. Plus the dresses they carry are gorgeous.

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

This was the first and only dress shop that I tried dresses on at! Samantha picked out all amazing options and helped me figure out what style flattered me the most. The dress I picked was amazing, but I had a certain image in mind for it that required a lot of alteration and Isabel was able to capture the look I wanted perfectly!! I would highly recommend anyone looking for dresses stop in and see Samantha, Debbie, and Isabel!

Debbie and Samantha made my dress shopping experience awesome considering I was a bride on a very tight budget. They listened to what I was looking for and never once tried to steer me in another, lesser quality direction. I am a jokester and they weren’t offended when I did made a joke or two. I felt comfortable and relaxed, and never pressured and I never felt like I had to settle due to my budget. I wound up finding the perfect dress for my wedding day, and I can’t wait to walk down the aisle and see my fiancee's reaction. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to all future Brides, you won’t be disappointed, I promise.