Signature Bridal Reviews

33 Reviews for Signature Bridal

1 User photo

Signature Bridal 1

Jasmine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I said "YES'' to the dress at Signature Bridal ! This is my very first dress fitting and I must say this was a enjoyable experience. The Ladies @ Signature Bridal was very accommodating to my needs, I informed them of what I envisioned my dress to look like and they pulled dresses that were just as I envisioned. They helped me bring my vision to reality. They were friendly, attentive, very helpful, and thorough with explaining everything! I'm so excited that I chose to say "YES" to the dress @ Signature Bridal!

Jackie · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I can't say enough about Signature Bridal. This was the first place I went for wedding dress shopping. They made the experience very personable, prevented me for getting overwhelmed, and really listened and picked up on my preferences. I went to a few other locations after Signature Bridal, but I kept going to back to the dress I found at Signature Bridal and the service received. I went back today and said yes to a dress! Signature Bridal even celebrated with champagne and confetti.

Alicia · Getting married on 09/26/2019

OMG!!! This location was so friendly, prompt, professional and amazing!!!! I was able to go and speak with Samantha and she was able to bring me exactly what I wanted. She listened to me and was great! I found my dress at this location and I couldn't be happier. Thank you ladies !!!!

Jessica · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Dress shopping was not an easy task for me. I wanted my family to be present and our differing schedules and location made it difficult. I was determined to find THE dress this past Saturday. I knew my sisters and mom would be in St. Louis the same time as me and even my mother in law who lives in Virginia. I made appointments at 3 different stores knowing that each store would each have a specific dress I was interested in trying. From the first email I noticed how professional Signature Bridal was. Although I talked to multiple people and were discussing multiple dresses, we were always on the same page. They even ordered a dress for me to be in stock! Regardless of knowing all this, I knew my perfect dress was going to be at my second store. I went to this other bridal salon, and to a huge disappointment they did not have the dress when they had told me the dress would be in stock weeks ago. On top of this, the employees were unprofessional and unapologetic. This appointment ruined my day. I went to Signature Bridal for my last appointment of the day, and Debbie was able to turn my entire mood around. She obviously knew their stock, had the dress I requested (they had even followed up with me letting me know it was in stock!!), kept my family in good spirits after a long day of shopping, and picked out THE DRESS! Finally after 7 total stores of shopping and countless dresses!! The dress isn’t completely what I imagine for my day and she easily showed me what changes could be made to make it absolutely perfect. I am confident I will get my dress in time for my wedding, communication will always be easy with Signature Bridal and I am so excited the final product will be uniquely my own! I couldnt imagine having a better experience, especially after being in such an awful, ungrateful mood to start the appointment. Debbie was great through and through!

ashley · Getting married on 07/27/2019

These ladies are the best! They have dresses for every body and size of bride. There was a situation that arose with me being able to bring all of my maids back to see the dress i picked, and Sam worked with me to bring one out on a last minute notice because she couldnt join the rest of my bridal party on the reveal day. They are so caring and want you to feel amazing in the dress you pick. Definitely made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Paige · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Before coming to Signature Bridal, I didn’t have a clear idea of what I wanted. Samantha did an amazing job of listening to me and helping me narrow down exactly what I wanted in a dress! In one appointment, I found my dream dress at Signature Bridal! I definitely recommend that anyone who is dress shopping make an appointment with Samantha and Debbie! They take such careful consideration to make sure you find a perfect dress within your budget and they make you feel so welcome from the minute you step inside! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about this mom/daughter duo and their lovely bridal shop!

Summer · Getting married on 06/07/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at signature bridal! I had been to a few other shops before coming here and I had experienced rude and pushy service. Once I came to Signature Bridal I felt at ease and never once did I feel pressured to make a decision on the spot. I fell in love with a dress and decided to say yes to the dress here!!!

Lauren · Getting married on 05/18/2019

My experience at SB was amazing! The ladies were so personable and professional and made a great one-on-one experience for finding my perfect dress. They really took into account my ideas and feelings and took the time to make sure I came away with what I wanted and felt best in. Of the 6 bridal shops I went to, SB made finding my wedding dress the most fun and special. I highly recommend choosing Signature Bridal!!

• Laurel

Laurel · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Signature Bridal has been the best choice I could have made for choosing my bridal gown and accessories! Debbie and her daughter, Samantha welcomed me to their lovely boutique to begin the search for my dress and they didn’t disappoint. The shop was pretty, light and bright and made me want to stay past my appointment time. I just felt good there. My daughter and I were ushered to a fitting area where Debbie asked me what vision and ideas I had for my dress, listened carefully, asked questions to better understand and then chose several samples for me to try on. I liked that she had so much experience choosing and fitting gowns for every body type and her ideas about what might or might not fit really helped me narrow things down quickly. I had never tried on bridal gowns before so didn’t know what to expect. As happens so often though, I had one style in mind when I began my search and quickly found that another style was much more flattering. I tried on probably 4 or 5 dresses, one of which I really loved but didn’t buy that day. Debbie helped me see just how wonderful I could look with the right fit-I felt like a princess! I also had an idea of using some tulle as a wrap and she found a long piece of it and spent time fashioning it so that I could get an idea of what it would look like. Samantha took a look too and loved it-they spent the full hour and a half helping me see my ideas become reality, scurrying about bringing different veils, fluffing dresses, giving me more ideas and guidance, etc. It was amazing to me to see them work as this was my first time in a bridal boutique. I felt cared for and they made me feel that I was their only client. They were very busy so obviously, I wasn’t. A few weeks later I came in and said yes to the dress I had really loved that first day. They took my picture, posted it and gave me a little bottle of wine to celebrate with. I’ve been back three times to try on the dress, once for my visiting daughter who lives out of town so she could see it, once to try it with my veil of choice and a belt, just to be sure everything looked as I wanted it to and once to meet with the seamstress Isobel who will do my alterations. While trying to decide on the veil and belt they gave me websites to look at as well as explained the various styles of veils and trims and told me about an upcoming accessory trunk show where I could save some money. Debbie and Samantha have welcomed me each time and have been very patient with me as I have made these choices. I did come to the trunk show to finally choose the veil and belt and I’m set! Their seamstress Isobel has met with me twice and is a dream to work with. Her knowledge of wedding gown alteration is amazing and I feel completely comfortable with her doing the alterations on my dress. She is remaking the bodice to look more like another dress I tried on as well as building up the low cut back just a bit to hide a large scar on my back. I know she will do a beautiful job! In short, I am very happy with Signature and I would advise everyone to give them a try. Their prices are reasonable as well-very important! They work hard to please their clients and it shows!

• Amber

Amber · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Best bridal experience!

Professional, hospitable, and high quality! From Samantha and her mom to the gowns they carry, my experience with them was beyond any I had at any other bridal salon!

Signature Bridal 2

Lindsey · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Signature Bridal was amazing. If you are thinking about shopping for a wedding dress, look no further. Debbie was extremely helpful and made a stressful experience very fun and exciting. I told her what I was looking for but she also encouraged me to try on certain items I wouldn't have necessarily picked out for myself. Debbie was very friendly and made the whole experience fun! I had gone to a few stores before coming to Signature Bridal and was starting to get discouraged. Debbie helped me to find my perfect dress!

Lana · Getting married on 03/19/2019

I had amazing experience at Signature Bridal. Debra was very knowledgeable and helpful. She was understanding of my “bridezilla moment” and didn’t mind me trying 20 dresses. It is a great store with helpful people who work here.

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your help in finding my dress! I can't wait for it to come in!

Haeli · Married on 02/09/2019

Sam is the best! I walked into the store just thinking I wasn’t going to find anything because I wasn’t even sure what I was looking for, and ended up finding the dress of my dreams! I’m not a shopper so dress searching wasn’t going to be an easy task for me. Sam listened to all the details I said (even though they probably didn’t make sense) and made my vision come to life! Took all the stress away and made it a fun and exciting experience! I LOVE my dress and it’s all thanks to her. They have a wonderful selection with amazingly reasonable prices and everyone is so kind and efficient. I have already recommended this store to others. Thank you signature bridal for making my day more special!

Libby Herman · Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful bridal boutique and service!

I will start by saying I didn't buy my dress from Signature Bridal. But the girls there were so accommodating...I tried on a dress in Columbus, Ohio and wanted show my mom and my MIL. I called the night before and the appointments were booked, but they said they would call if anyone cancelled. They called me the next day and fit me in. Not only were they accommodating, but they also allowed me to try on other dresses and were the sweetest people. They were clearly knowledgeable about the dresses and styles and treated me like I had booked a full appointment. I would highly recommend Signature Bridal!

Sydney · Married on 01/06/2019

I do not think I could have gotten my wedding dress at a better place!! The ladies here were so helpful and kind! I had been to many bridal stores and was struggling to find the perfect dress but I walked in Signature Bridal, and found my dress immediately! And then I saw the price and got even more excited! Their in-house alterations were amazing as well and very easy to work with! Definitely would recommend getting a dress for your special day here! You will not regret it!

Molly · Married on 11/10/2018

I had been to two other St. Louis area bridal shops before coming to Signature Bridal and I couldn’t believe the difference. Samantha was wonderful! She actually listened to me and heard what I wanted, instead of putting me in things that she thought that I wanted. She was patient with this indecisive bride and made sure I knew what all my options were. I am so happy I found this place!

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely loved my dress and the service the ladies at Signature provided! From choosing my dress to my final fitting they were always helpful and friendly!! Love their shop!!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Such an amazing experience with this group! They had a great selection of bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and more! Their communication on timelines and fittings make the whole process stress free!

SANDRA · Married on 06/16/2018

Debbie and Samantha did an amazing job of helping my daughter pick out the perfect wedding dress!! We gave them a price point not to exceed and we were able to fine the most beautiful dress!! It was absolutely PERFECT for my daughter. And they were both very friendly, knowledgable, professional and responsive! And they did a great job helping the seven bridesmaids pick out their dresses as well!! And mine too!!! The service they provide is second to none! I would HIGHLY recommend Signature Bridal to all perspective brides!!! Sandy Woodworth

Sam · Married on 10/13/2017

I loved my experience with Signature Bridal! They are friendly, inviting, prompt and professional. From choosing my gown and accessories, bridesmaids, mother’s dress and alterations, everything was flawless. I couldn’t have had a better experience! You will not be disappointed!

Terri · Married on 06/18/2017

It Is All About Service & Style
    My daughter and I went to several bridal shops and we can tell you that Signature Bridal is a must see for any bride. You can purchase a gown anywhere but if you want great personal service and a style savvy owner, then Debbie and her daughter at Signature Bridal are the people to see. We arrived with champagne and appetizers and they helped us make a memory. My daughter tried on many dresses and they had tremendous patience. I would highly recommend Signature Bridal. Terri mother of the bride.

Caroline · Married on 05/06/2017

I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from Signature Bridal, and I would absolutely recommend it to other brides in the St. Louis area. I had been to several other boutiques before going to SB, and I had been a bit indecisive about the color, style, and designer I wanted to choose. I met with Debbie and she was very patient while I tried on many dresses and she also offered her opinion which I appreciated. She even called the designer’s rep to see if they could send a dress in the exact color and style I wanted! She went above and beyond to help me.

I ended up placing two separate orders for my bridesmaid dresses, and Samantha coordinated all of the details. She kept me up to date on who placed their measurements, who submit their payments, and also when the dresses were set to ship. Samantha and I exchanged a lot of emails, and she was always very responsive, helpful, and organized.

I would recommend SB because they have a great selection, beautiful boutique, and the staff is very helpful and organized. With the stress of a wedding, you need vendors that are reliable and organized, which is why I would recommend them to all brides.

Kendra · Married on 11/12/2016

Everyone at Signature Bridal was so wonderful! They were attentive and patient and made my dress shopping experience great. All of my questions were answered promptly and they worked around my schedule for fittings and alterations. My mom even found her dress here!