Signature Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Halee
    Halee H. Getting married on 01/09/2023

I love Signature Bridal!!

I had such a good experience shopping for my wedding gown at Signature Bridal. Kelsi was a great consultant. She was very passionate, hard-working, and knowledgeable of the dresses. She took the time to understand what I was interested in and pulled the most beautiful gowns. Not only did I find my dream dress, but I also received a small gift at the end of my appointment. I wish I could go back and do it all again!
    Ellen R. Getting married on 09/24/2022

I Had No Idea What I Liked!

They really helped me find my dream dress. I had gone to multiple places already and was getting so overwhelmed by all of my options. I went to Signature Bridal and they were all fantastic. I realized a lot of stuff that I said I didn’t like, I just didn’t like the idea of. I thought I hated beads on a wedding dress. The girl helping me compared four different dresses that I tried on, and I told her two that I liked. I was asked what I liked about them and I said the lace was a lot prettier on them. She told me (in a polite but all-knowing way) that the only difference between the four dresses was that the two that I liked had beading lining all of the lace! I didn’t realize it at all! A few more great comparisons later and I found my dream dress! I will be forever grateful to them for their support and help. It felt like we were all on the same team, trying to find the perfect dress just for me.
    Erin Getting married on 06/09/2022

So grateful for SB!

I'm so happy that I found my wedding dress at Signature Bridal! My consultant was so friendly and encouraging and patient. She provided the perfect balance between styles I came in liking while also pushing me to try some different silhouettes. SB was also incredibly respectful of safety concerns due to the ongoing pandemic. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding dress in the St Louis area!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Getting married on 04/30/2022

Beyond my expectations

Finding the perfect dress was not easy. I’m so grateful for the ease at which the ladies took it in stride and made it their mission to keep my spirits lifted and to find the right one for me. After switching designers I knew as I saw it on the hanger that I found the perfect one. It was the only dress that brought me to tears when I put it on. Looking forward to the fitting to really see the dress and all of its intricacies. Thank you to everyone who was there and allowed me to come back the same day and spend as much time as I wanted in that dress before saying YES to the dress.
    Jordan S. Getting married on 02/19/2022

Welcoming, Helpful, and Comfortable

If I had to describe my experience at Signature Bridal in three words it would be welcoming, helpful, and comfortable. Making my appointment was seamless and easy. From the moment my mom and I stepped through the doors at Signature Bridal we felt welcome, were immediately helped, and made to feel comfortable about what could have been a very overwhelming experience. I never felt rushed or pressured and my consultant was absolutely incredible! She made sure I felt comfortable, ensured all my questions were answered, and even made time for me to come back later that same day to ultimately purchase my dress. I cannot wait to be back for fittings and to proudly wear my dress on my wedding day!
    Claire Getting married on 10/16/2021

Signature Bridal

The place was hands down the BEST. I cannot say enough great things about the staff and dresses there!
    Crystal S. Married on 09/18/2021

In LOVE with my dress!!

SOOO happy with the service I recieved here!!! I was feeling super overwhelmed and disappointed after my first bridal shop.. it wasn't until I got to signature bridal that all my worries melted away!! My consultant was AMAZING at her job!! She read me like a book and helped guide me to picking the perfect dress!! I thought I knew what style dress I wanted but I was wrong.. thats why the 1st store didn't go so well. My consultant at signature bridal asked me to try one dress on that was of a style/fit that I thought I had ruled out.. but im so glad she did!!! I ended up picking a dress in that style!!! Very happy/pleased with all of the staff there!!!
  • Isey
    Isey H. Married on 06/12/2021

Fabulous Experience!

I highly recommend Signature Bridal for all of your bridal needs! They have a great variety of dresses to choose from and made shopping for my gown a fun experience. Kelsi was attentive and selected a dress that wasn’t even on my list... and I ended up saying yes to that dress!! My family enjoyed the experience as well. As an older bride (over 40), I felt comfortable and special. Don’t think twice about checking them out for yourselves. I feel beautiful and sexy in my dress and am looking forward to seeing my fiancé’s reaction on our wedding day!!
  • Kat
    Kat H. Married on 04/12/2021

Amazing!!!

I had the best time at Signature Bridal!! The store itself was a boutique feel and had amazing selections from all types of styles. The bridal consultant that worked with me was Kelsi and she was super friendly and fun! The whole staff was amazing, helpful, and encouraging! The store had the best lighting and overall aesthetic. Needless to say, after trying 4 other places prior, I found my dream dress here!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/10/2021

So welcoming!

We felt so comfortable and welcomed at Signature Bridal! Zoe and Debbie were so accommodating and understanding of our tastes and preferences. Of the five bridal salons we visited, I felt that I was given the best options within my price range at Signature Bridal - and of course, found the dress I ultimately wanted!
  • Veronica
    Veronica B. Married on 11/03/2020

Best customer service and dress selection!

I went to several different bridal salons throughout St. Louis in search of the perfect dress for my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about the amazing staff and customer service provided at Signature Bridal. Finding a dress can be so overwhelming but the staff are all so personable, welcoming ,and friendly and extremely knowledgeable in the whole process. It made my process in choosing the right dress that much easier for me. The dress selection is also a huge bonus, several different designers and price ranges available. I also was very pleased with the option for an in-house seamstress and she did an amazing job with all of my alterations. I highly recommend checking out Signature Bridal for your perfect wedding dress!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience!!!

I had the most amazing experience at Signature Bridal! Debbie and Samantha were amazing! Said yes to the dress today and can’t wait for it to be here!
  • Beth
    Beth F. Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing dress!

The dress was amazing! The process was great! The seamstress was a little out of my budget, so I got my alterations elsewhere. But 20/20 would recommend! Their style is so different from other bridal stores! Manager was amazing!!! When I thought I found another dress, she kept the store open for me to come back and try on my first "this is the one" dress!!!!
  • Makayla
    Makayla A. Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Bridal Shop!

I had such an amazing experience at Signature Bridal! Zoe was super helpful, friendly, and very welcoming! With every dress I tried on, she had me say what I liked and didn't like about each and together we were able to narrow down my options. She made the process so much less stressful than what I thought it would be like. I walked in having no real idea of what I wanted in a dress and within an hour and trying on 10-15 dresses, I found the one! Zoe had me try on so many different kinds and styles so I was absolutely not left wondering "what would that kind have looked like on me". I had five family members with me and they were so accommodating (I made an appointment because I had quite a few people). Cannot say enough great things about my experience here!
  • Sarah
    Sarah E. Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding dress

I found my dream wedding dress at signature bridal. The staff there was so helpful and nice. I remember I tried my dress on at least three times and I didn’t want to take it off ! They were so patient, and they even dolled me up with earnings and a hair piece and then gave me a large bouquet of flowers so I could see the full effect! I told my mom at the time I can see myself getting married in this dress! I highly recommend Signature Bridal to all girls out there looking for that special dress with the “wow” factor !
    Tara Married on 07/18/2020

AMAZING! Highly Suggested!

I absolutely loved shopping for my wedding dress at Signature Bridal. They made the entire experience so much fun. I was nervous about trying on wedding gowns, but they helped me find a style I loved and then selecting the one was so easy. Signature Bridal is a very intimate space, so I didn’t feel overwhelmed by other brides nor. Additionally, I was able have several family members and bridesmaids with plenty of space.

When I picked my dress, they made the moment so special! I got to take lots of photos and they even provided champagne for me and all the women with me!!

I highly suggest Signature Bridal!!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect Experience

I could not have asked for a better experience with Signature Bridal. From start to finish, these ladies kept the whole process fun and stress free. They got to know me and my family, and by the end of the day we were hugging goodbye as if we were longtime friends. I gladly put my trust in SB and would recommend to anyone I know. I am so excited for my big day and am thankful to have the perfect dress courtesy of SB.
  • Cayla
    Cayla B. Married on 07/11/2020

Over the top amazing

We loved our experience at Signature Bridal. They made our shopping experience a memory we will never forget. Mariah was our consultant and she did an amazing job. She was so attentive to what we wanted and was so easy going. If I could give this experience 6 stars I would.
  • Dawn
    Dawn M. Married on 07/04/2020

Hands down the BEST out there!! Please go and at least check them out. Samantha is amazing as well as everyone else in there. I'm ecstatic I found the

I cannot express enough how incredible my experience was with Signature Bridal. From the moment I walked in with my Matron Of Honor till the time my dress came in was an exceptional experience. They truly care about everyone who walks thru their doors looking for their dream dress. My dress had a few issues from the designer but Signature Bridal noticed them straight away and resolved the issue in a prompt manner. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know that is looking for their dream dress to come here. I know my wedding day is going to be spectacular because of the help from them. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 03/28/2020

AMAZING!! I couldn’t have picked a better place to my dress from on my special day

Extremely professional and the best customer service I’ve ever had!!! They were attentive the whole time i was there, they were very considerate of my budget, they were just as excited as i was looking for dresses. I couldn’t have picked a better place to buy my dress from. It was the best experience from beginning to end! And they had exactly what i was looking for, HUGE selection that fits all styles and personalities!
    Catherine H. Married on 03/21/2020

Best Experience EVER!

Signature Bridal is the absolute BEST! This was my sixth store (yes, I went to six). Deb was amazing. She listened to all my wants, let me try on them all, and then gave me her suggestions, which I ended up picking for my dress. She made the process SO easy. I cannot recommend enough!
    Deanne C. Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful Experience

I ordered my wedding dress from Signature Bridal at the beginning of August! I had no idea what to expect and was actually a bit intimidated by the whole process. However, Signature Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with and made it easy! Zoe specifically was very friendly and attentive. She respected the budget I was aiming for but also made sure I tried on a variety of different dresses. Initially not knowing what style or type of dress I wanted, I walked out very sure and excited for the dress I ended up choosing! For anyone looking for a bridal salon, I would highly recommend Signature Bridal for yourself or loved ones!
    Kaitlyn B. Married on 12/31/2019

Dream dress

I cannot say enough positive words about Samantha, Debbie, and their staff! I found my dream dress at Signature Bridal after having visited another dress shop close by. Signature Bridal's customer service blew them out of the water! They are so kind and helpful. You truly feel like you get the "one on one" service instead of being just another customer walking in. I highly recommend them! You will not regret it!
    Alexis Married on 12/07/2019

No stress and made me feel like a dream in my dress!

I didn't think I was going to find my dress at the first bridal shop that I visited, but the service and the experience I had at Signature Bridal far exceeded my expectations! Zoe made sure to fully understand my likes and dislikes of every dress I tried on, so that she could narrow down the options to exactly what I loved! Before I knew it, I was standing there in my dream dress. Thank you Zoe, and Signature Bridal, for the amazing experience! It's made me even more excited for my special day!
  • Leslie
    Leslie D. Married on 11/15/2019

Great Selection

There was an amazing selection of wedding dresses here and it seems like they are bringing in new inventory constantly. i had very specific wishes for my dress and they had just the one i was looking for! i tried it on, left, then returned 15 minutes later because i knew it was the one. Everyone was incredibly friendly and super responsive, would definitely recommend!