26 Reviews for Signature Bridal

Trunk Shows (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
26 Signature Bridal Reviews

I said "YES'' to the dress at Signature Bridal ! This is my very first dress fitting and I must say this was a enjoyable experience. The Ladies @ Signature Bridal was very accommodating to my needs, I informed them of what I envisioned my dress to look like and they pulled dresses that were just as I envisioned. They helped me bring my vision to reality. They were friendly, attentive, very helpful, and thorough with explaining everything! I'm so excited that I chose to say "YES" to the dress @ Signature Bridal!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough about Signature Bridal. This was the first place I went for wedding dress shopping. They made the experience very personable, prevented me for getting overwhelmed, and really listened and picked up on my preferences. I went to a few other locations after Signature Bridal, but I kept going to back to the dress I found at Signature Bridal and the service received. I went back today and said yes to a dress! Signature Bridal even celebrated with champagne and confetti.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Trunk Shows

OMG!!! This location was so friendly, prompt, professional and amazing!!!! I was able to go and speak with Samantha and she was able to bring me exactly what I wanted. She listened to me and was great! I found my dress at this location and I couldn't be happier. Thank you ladies !!!!

Profile Picture Alicia , 9/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress shopping was not an easy task for me. I wanted my family to be present and our differing schedules and location made it difficult. I was determined to find THE dress this past Saturday. I knew my sisters and mom would be in St. Louis the same time as me and even my mother in law who lives in Virginia. I made appointments at 3 different stores knowing that each store would each have a specific dress I was interested in trying. From the first email I noticed how professional Signature Bridal was. Although I talked to multiple people and were discussing multiple dresses, we were always on the same page. They even ordered a dress for me to be in stock! Regardless of knowing all this, I knew my perfect dress was going to be at my second store. I went to this other bridal salon, and to a huge disappointment they did not have the dress when they had told me the dress would be in stock weeks ago. On top of this, the employees were unprofessional and unapologetic. This appointment ruined my day. I went to Signature Bridal for my last appointment of the day, and Debbie was able to turn my entire mood around. She obviously knew their stock, had the dress I requested (they had even followed up with me letting me know it was in stock!!), kept my family in good spirits after a long day of shopping, and picked out THE DRESS! Finally after 7 total stores of shopping and countless dresses!! The dress isn’t completely what I imagine for my day and she easily showed me what changes could be made to make it absolutely perfect. I am confident I will get my dress in time for my wedding, communication will always be easy with Signature Bridal and I am so excited the final product will be uniquely my own! I couldnt imagine having a better experience, especially after being in such an awful, ungrateful mood to start the appointment. Debbie was great through and through!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Before coming to Signature Bridal, I didn’t have a clear idea of what I wanted. Samantha did an amazing job of listening to me and helping me narrow down exactly what I wanted in a dress! In one appointment, I found my dream dress at Signature Bridal! I definitely recommend that anyone who is dress shopping make an appointment with Samantha and Debbie! They take such careful consideration to make sure you find a perfect dress within your budget and they make you feel so welcome from the minute you step inside! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about this mom/daughter duo and their lovely bridal shop!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a wonderful experience at signature bridal! I had been to a few other shops before coming here and I had experienced rude and pushy service. Once I came to Signature Bridal I felt at ease and never once did I feel pressured to make a decision on the spot. I fell in love with a dress and decided to say yes to the dress here!!!

Profile Picture Summer, 6/7/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

My experience at SB was amazing! The ladies were so personable and professional and made a great one-on-one experience for finding my perfect dress. They really took into account my ideas and feelings and took the time to make sure I came away with what I wanted and felt best in. Of the 6 bridal shops I went to, SB made finding my wedding dress the most fun and special. I highly recommend choosing Signature Bridal!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Signature Bridal was amazing. If you are thinking about shopping for a wedding dress, look no further. Debbie was extremely helpful and made a stressful experience very fun and exciting. I told her what I was looking for but she also encouraged me to try on certain items I wouldn't have necessarily picked out for myself. Debbie was very friendly and made the whole experience fun! I had gone to a few stores before coming to Signature Bridal and was starting to get discouraged. Debbie helped me to find my perfect dress!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had amazing experience at Signature Bridal. Debra was very knowledgeable and helpful. She was understanding of my “bridezilla moment” and didn’t mind me trying 20 dresses. It is a great store with helpful people who work here.

Profile Picture Lana, 3/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I do not think I could have gotten my wedding dress at a better place!! The ladies here were so helpful and kind! I had been to many bridal stores and was struggling to find the perfect dress but I walked in Signature Bridal, and found my dress immediately! And then I saw the price and got even more excited! Their in-house alterations were amazing as well and very easy to work with! Definitely would recommend getting a dress for your special day here! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Sydney, 1/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you for your help in finding my dress! I can't wait for it to come in!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I had been to two other St. Louis area bridal shops before coming to Signature Bridal and I couldn’t believe the difference. Samantha was wonderful! She actually listened to me and heard what I wanted, instead of putting me in things that she thought that I wanted. She was patient with this indecisive bride and made sure I knew what all my options were. I am so happy I found this place!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

Debbie and Samantha did an amazing job of helping my daughter pick out the perfect wedding dress!! We gave them a price point not to exceed and we were able to fine the most beautiful dress!! It was absolutely PERFECT for my daughter. And they were both very friendly, knowledgable, professional and responsive! And they did a great job helping the seven bridesmaids pick out their dresses as well!! And mine too!!! The service they provide is second to none! I would HIGHLY recommend Signature Bridal to all perspective brides!!! Sandy Woodworth

Profile Picture SANDRA, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience with Signature Bridal! They are friendly, inviting, prompt and professional. From choosing my gown and accessories, bridesmaids, mother’s dress and alterations, everything was flawless. I couldn’t have had a better experience! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sam , 10/13/17, 1 Review

It Is All About Service & Style
My daughter and I went to several bridal shops and we can tell you that Signature Bridal is a must see for any bride. You can purchase a gown anywhere but if you want great personal service and a style savvy owner, then Debbie and her daughter at Signature Bridal are the people to see. We arrived with champagne and appetizers and they helped us make a memory. My daughter tried on many dresses and they had tremendous patience. I would highly recommend Signature Bridal. Terri mother of the bride.

Profile Picture Terri, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from Signature Bridal, and I would absolutely recommend it to other brides in the St. Louis area. I had been to several other boutiques before going to SB, and I had been a bit indecisive about the color, style, and designer I wanted to choose. I met with Debbie and she was very patient while I tried on many dresses and she also offered her opinion which I appreciated. She even called the designer’s rep to see if they could send a dress in the exact color and style I wanted! She went above and beyond to help me.

I ended up placing two separate orders for my bridesmaid dresses, and Samantha coordinated all of the details. She kept me up to date on who placed their measurements, who submit their payments, and also when the dresses were set to ship. Samantha and I exchanged a lot of emails, and she was always very responsive, helpful, and organized.

I would recommend SB because they have a great selection, beautiful boutique, and the staff is very helpful and organized. With the stress of a wedding, you need vendors that are reliable and organized, which is why I would recommend them to all brides.

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Everyone at Signature Bridal was so wonderful! They were attentive and patient and made my dress shopping experience great. All of my questions were answered promptly and they worked around my schedule for fittings and alterations. My mom even found her dress here!

Profile Picture Kendra, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would tell them to definitely book this vendor for attire. They're very accommodating and know what looks good on certain body types. Plus the dresses they carry are gorgeous.

Profile Picture Margaret, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first and only dress shop that I tried dresses on at! Samantha picked out all amazing options and helped me figure out what style flattered me the most. The dress I picked was amazing, but I had a certain image in mind for it that required a lot of alteration and Isabel was able to capture the look I wanted perfectly!! I would highly recommend anyone looking for dresses stop in and see Samantha, Debbie, and Isabel!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Debbie and Samantha made my dress shopping experience awesome considering I was a bride on a very tight budget. They listened to what I was looking for and never once tried to steer me in another, lesser quality direction. I am a jokester and they weren’t offended when I did made a joke or two. I felt comfortable and relaxed, and never pressured and I never felt like I had to settle due to my budget. I wound up finding the perfect dress for my wedding day, and I can’t wait to walk down the aisle and see my fiancee's reaction. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to all future Brides, you won’t be disappointed, I promise.

Profile Picture User5162119, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I LOVED working with Ms. Debbie, Samantha, and Isabel! This was not my first time in a bridal shop searching for a dress, but it was the first time I had received customer service as great as theirs! I made an early appointment to come into the store and Ms. Debbie wowed me! I told her what I was looking for and she took it from there! The dress that she MADE me try on became the dress I fell in love with! They definitely have an eye for the dress that will be yours! They also helped me with bridesmaids dresses! It has just been a GREAT experience! I've referred them to EVERYONE that is wedding dress shopping and for bridesmaid dresses. They are up-to-date on the latest trends and fashions and they have something for all tastes! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Nakia, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

There are not enough words to explain how wonderful these three ladies are. I can't forget about their little guy, Winston, who is the best mascot. They treated my family and I like we were a part of theirs. They made a supposedly stressful part of getting married a wonderful experience. I highly recommend coming to Signature Bridal if you want to have the best experience finding a wedding gown.

Thank you!!!!
Amy Brotherton

Profile Picture Amy, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

This shop was the best ever, and we had been to quite a few. Not only could you look through the dresses yourself, they weren't jammed in so tight that you couldn't see them. We immediately found 4 dresses she loved, and they were so helpful with getting them on and only giving opinions when asked. They were professional every step of the way and we have nothing but the highest praise for this shop. And when she did decide on the dress, there was a champagne toast for all - nice touch!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kathy, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Debbie and Samantha did a great job helping my daughter find the perfect wedding gown and her bridesmaids dresses. We had been to a couple other places looking at dresses and I really appreciated the one on one service. They made my daughter feel, and look, very special. Everything was done professionally and compared to prices we saw at other places, they were very reasonable.

View Vendor Response