Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear

2730 North Ballas Road St. Louis, MO 63131, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Map · Phone number

About Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear opened its doors in 2005 and is family owned and operated. We are no longer one of the best kept secrets in St. Louis. When you are welcomed inside our door, you are drawn in by our huge selection of dresses. Our comfortable viewing areas for your friends and family as well as 6 spacious fitting rooms will make your dress shopping experience all that you imagined it would be. A personal touch, a glass of champagne and people who truly care that you find the dress that was meant to be yours.

Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality dresses from the designers that you adore at an affordable price, as well as a five star experience that will provide memories for years to come.

Offering the following designers:

Lotus Threads

Martina Liana

Martina Liana Separates

Wtoo by Watters

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear was formerly known Town & Country Bridal Boutique

Follow Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear on

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 1
Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 2
Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 3

Nicole Fluegel · Getting married on 08/15/2020

The most perfect experience!

Town and Country Bridal made my wedding dress dreams come true! Their team provided me with the most relaxing, enjoyable experience I could have ever asked for. From the elegant ambiance, gorgeous selection of dresses, champagne/mimosas for my party and I, to the kind and professional stylists I worked with - they truly made my day flawless. Even after finding my dress here, they have continued to provide exceptional customer service and are even coordinating my bridesmaids dresses and my groom/his groomsmen’s tuxedos - talk about making things easy for us! To all the ladies in the Midwest/St. Louis area, Town & Country Bridal is an absolute go-to!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Nicole - You and your family were so lovely to work with and we had so much fun helping you find your perfect dress. We can't wait to see your amazing pictures from you best.day.ever.

Abigail Eley · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Above and Beyond

Debbie and her staff went above and beyond to help me custom design the down of my dreams. This bridal shop helps personalize their gowns to fit each bride's wants and needs. I highly recommend Town & Country Bridal to anyone buying a wedding gown.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Abigail - You are so sweet and have been a joy to work with. We are so thrilled to help your dream gown be a reality.

Shaylyn Cooksey · Married on 08/31/2019

Kate is great

I had a phenomenal experience at Town and Country Bridal. Kate was awesome to work with. Based on the questionnaire and inspiration photos I sent in, she helped me find the perfect dress. Kate was easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable throughout my appointments. She is the best! T&C is super professional and treats your dress like gold. From your first appointment, to your last, they provide great communication and make the dress buying experience one to enjoy. Their new location is gorgeous, comfortable, and extremely accommodating. I would high recommend making an appointment to find your dream dress at Town and Country Bridal.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Shaylyn - You are such a sweetheart for sharing your feedback. Kate as well as our entire team was so thrilled to help you find your perfect dress. Your photos are dreamy!! Thank you from the bottom of our heart for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• E & J Dry Cleaners
    E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (http://weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com/) is pleased to endorse this company!

• 2730 North Ballas Road St. Louis, MO 63131 Saint Louis, MO, 63131 See on map