Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear

2730 North Ballas Road St. Louis, MO 63131, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Map · Phone number

About Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear opened its doors in 2005 and is family owned and operated. We are no longer one of the best kept secrets in St. Louis. When you are welcomed inside our door, you are drawn in by our huge selection of dresses. Our comfortable viewing areas for your friends and family as well as 6 spacious fitting rooms will make your dress shopping experience all that you imagined it would be. A personal touch, a glass of champagne and people who truly care that you find the dress that was meant to be yours.

Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality dresses from the designers that you adore at an affordable price, as well as a five star experience that will provide memories for years to come.

Offering the following designers:

Lotus Threads

Martina Liana

Martina Liana Separates

Wtoo by Watters

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear was formerly known Town & Country Bridal Boutique

Follow Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear on

1 User photo

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 1
  • Swtnss238

Taneequa · Married on 05/26/2019

This shop was my first stop on my search for a wedding dress. Just wanted to look and see what I looked good in. Well turned out to be the only stop I would have to make. Jenny was wonderful. New my tastes better than I did. Looked online for months at dresses and liked nothing. Found EXACTLY what I wanted in a wedding dress. I was treated wonderfully and finding the dress process was made simple and stress free because of Town and Country Bridal.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Taneequa - You were such a breath of fresh air to work with - Jenny really enjoyed her time with you. We are so excited that you found your perfect dream dress. Your feedback means so much to all of us - so thank you for sharing.

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2019

I went to 3 other popular bridal shops in the STL area and had disappointing experiences. There were lots of dresses to choose from, but the consultants were not helpful or creative. When I went to Town and Country, I was so surprised. Although the selection was smaller, the consultant was able to change the look of dresses with overskirts or belts or jackets, etc. I finally felt like I had some guidance!! Our consultant was Jenny and she was SO SO good. She did not rush us and she made sure I stayed in budget. I have nothing but good things to say about this place, I just wish I would have went here sooner!!
    Thank you Jenny and thank you Town and Country Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Melissa - You are so sweet - and was such a joy to work with. Jenny loves to help her brides find their perfect gown and being creative to make that happen is a special talent that she has. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other brides.

Kristi · Married on 05/26/2018

This salon was the second I went to and very glad I travelled the distance to get there. My associate, Maya, was very professional, relaxed and didn't push anything on me. They offered mimosas and champagne which was fun and exciting. I tried my wtoo gown on during the trunk show and not only received an amazing gown at a great starting price, but also had additional discount prices due to needing it shipped to me. Overall great experience!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Kristi - Thank you so much for your feedback about your experience with our salon and your stylist, Maya. We are thrilled that you found an amazing gown for your special day!

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• E & J Dry Cleaners
    E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (http://weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com/) is pleased to endorse this company!

• 2730 North Ballas Road St. Louis, MO 63131 Saint Louis, MO, 63131 See on map