Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear Reviews

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 2
Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 3

Sarah Schlemeier · Married on 07/22/2019

Customized dream dress!

T&C Bridal was absolutely amazing from start to finish. They really listened to what I was going for with a gown but made sure I tried all possible options before deciding! Even after my decision they helped me communicate with the designer to make the adjustments that transformed my image in my head to my dream gown!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 4
    Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 5

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Sarah - We are so thrilled by your incredible feedback on your experience finding - and creating - your perfect dress with the T & C team. It was an honor to have been a part of your special day.
  • Swtnss238

Taneequa · Married on 05/26/2019

This shop was my first stop on my search for a wedding dress. Just wanted to look and see what I looked good in. Well turned out to be the only stop I would have to make. Jenny was wonderful. New my tastes better than I did. Looked online for months at dresses and liked nothing. Found EXACTLY what I wanted in a wedding dress. I was treated wonderfully and finding the dress process was made simple and stress free because of Town and Country Bridal.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Taneequa - You were such a breath of fresh air to work with - Jenny really enjoyed her time with you. We are so excited that you found your perfect dream dress. Your feedback means so much to all of us - so thank you for sharing.

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2019

I went to 3 other popular bridal shops in the STL area and had disappointing experiences. There were lots of dresses to choose from, but the consultants were not helpful or creative. When I went to Town and Country, I was so surprised. Although the selection was smaller, the consultant was able to change the look of dresses with overskirts or belts or jackets, etc. I finally felt like I had some guidance!! Our consultant was Jenny and she was SO SO good. She did not rush us and she made sure I stayed in budget. I have nothing but good things to say about this place, I just wish I would have went here sooner!!
    Thank you Jenny and thank you Town and Country Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Melissa - You are so sweet - and was such a joy to work with. Jenny loves to help her brides find their perfect gown and being creative to make that happen is a special talent that she has. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other brides.

Kristi · Married on 05/26/2018

This salon was the second I went to and very glad I travelled the distance to get there. My associate, Maya, was very professional, relaxed and didn't push anything on me. They offered mimosas and champagne which was fun and exciting. I tried my wtoo gown on during the trunk show and not only received an amazing gown at a great starting price, but also had additional discount prices due to needing it shipped to me. Overall great experience!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Kristi - Thank you so much for your feedback about your experience with our salon and your stylist, Maya. We are thrilled that you found an amazing gown for your special day!

Caitlyn · Married on 04/27/2018

Towne and Country Bridal was the third bridal salon I went to. They were absolutely great. All the staff was friendly and seemed like they really care about finding you what you want and within your budget. They let you rack shop, unlike most bridal salons. They were very accommodating to my needs and were excited to help. I had such a great time and I highly suggest it to any one else that is looking for their dream dress.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Caitlyn - Thank you so much for your very kind words about your experience in our salon. We truly do care that every bride that we have the honor of working with has a beautiful experience and hopefully finds her dream dress too. You will be a knock out in your beautiful gown!

Phuong · Married on 12/11/2017

We found Town & Country with our internet search for my fiancé's wedding dress. We visited 3 places with the highest reviews in town and Town & Country is the best. My fiancé found 2 dresses she really liked the first time at the boutique. Ginny was a tremendous help. She was so professional and genuinely nice to us. We came back again and my fiancé decided to go with the floral dress she found the first time. My fiancé is super excited to see the dress in a few more months. We are doing a photo-shoot session at the Grand Canyon in April and will definitely share the photos once they are available, as Ginny requested. :)
    Ken & Phuong

Sent on 11/08/2016

Leiah · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience! Very helpful and very beautiful dress! Extremely happy!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Leiah - Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with other brides. We wish you so much happiness with your upcoming wedding and that you have a beautiful day!!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I have always had amazing experiences at Town and Country Bridal. It all started when I was 19 and searching for my VP Ball gown. The consultants were so nice to work with and I knew Town and Country Bridal was the place I would find my wedding dress. Diane, Ellie (their Amsale rep), and the rest of the staff have been an absolute pleasure to work with. My first visit in I tried on numerous dresses of various styles until I found my silhouette- Diane knew exactly what dresses to pull- and was extremely helpful in the store and via email (as I live out of town). She even contacted the Amsale rep to “rent” more of their dresses for me to try on (they are some of the most gorgeous dresses I have seen/worn). No surprise, I found my dress at Town and Country Bridal. Long story short, I HIGHLY recommend Town and Country Bridal. Their service, expertise, and professionalism is unmatched.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Sarah - We are so honored that you took the time to share your experience with other brides - it means the world to us. We strive to provide an amazing experience to every bride that we are honored to work with - thank you for being such a kind ambassador for our store and our service as well.

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Town and Country bridal!! After appointments at 3 other salons (1 in Columbia, 2 others in STL) I was worried about being able to find the perfect dress. I tried on many, many dresses ranging from $200-$5000, but I just couldn't find what I was looking for - I was one of THOSE brides apparently. After being greeting with a mimosa (bless your souls! haha), my stylist (Diane maybe? Sorry, it has been a long time!) was so patient and helpful. I learned a lot about the bridal gown industry from sizing, to how designers think/design for certain brides and body types, to fabric types, and more. I ended up with the most beautiful Augusta Jones dress that was unlike any dress I had tried on, and my stylist was so knowledgeable that she knew I needed a couple custom adjustments (pre-production, not alterations) to make the dress even more perfect. She even had recommendations for shoes and who to use for alterations. We ended up being there 45 minutes or so past closing (so sorry!) but they were so nice and never made us feel rushed like some of the other places. Despite 'only' carrying a handful of designers, there was such a wide range of dress styles to chose from. So glad I made an appointment here!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear 6

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Erin - You were so sweet to share these extremely kind words with other brides. And that pictures is STUNNING!! Thanks so much and congratulations on your new life as a MRS.

Lou · Married on 09/30/2017

Debbi was kind and patient from start to finish. She was extremely responsive to all emails and an absolute joy to work with. I ordered my dress from T&C bridal on 10/28/16 and could not be happier with the decision!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Emma - We were so excited to have you find your dream gown with us and Debbi loved working with you. You will be the most beautiful bride and we would love for you to share your wedding pictures with us after your special day.

Tiffini · Married on 06/24/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Town and Country Bridal and my consultant, Anne. First of all, they were so accommodating: when I made my appointment, I was expecting to bring about 6 people with me. On the day of my appointment, though, I had a couple of family members ask to join at the last minute. I called about an hour before my scheduled appointment time to ask if they could accommodate me + 9 guests AND if we could come immediately (my previous bridal appointment ended a bit early), and they said sure! When we arrived, we were greeted with mimosas, plenty of seating, and a smile.

After settling in, Anne and I discussed my budget and the types of gowns I liked. She then walked me through their selection and encouraged me to let her know which gowns I'd like to try on. There was one gown that I'd seen online and had been hoping to try on, but I knew it was considerably out of my budget (by about $1700). I asked Anne if I could try it on anyway, and it immediately became clear that it was the perfect gown for me. Knowing that it was out of my price range (but that I loved it), Anne was able to offer the sample gown to me at a considerable discount!

All in all, I was so, so pleased with the service at Town and Country Bridal. Anne was so sweet, and my family and I loved working with her. We were also super impressed by how accommodating they were, from my last minute appointment changes to the gown payment options.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other brides. It was such a joy to play a role in helping you find the dress of your dreams. You will be a stunning bride in your gown - it will be a magical day.

Kim · Married on 12/23/2016

When I walked into Town & Country Bridal it was such a beautiful store that I just knew I would find my dream dress. Especially when I saw the long wall filled with gorgeous gowns. It was a little overwhelming at first as I thought how would I be able to find the perfect one. But then the amazing stylists helped me narrow down to find my dress. I had been to other stores but none of them seemed to have people that cared so much. Ann & Jessica were so patient and understood what a big decision this was for me. I am very happy that I said, yes to the dress. Even after selecting my dress they were wonderful with explaining what to expect next. I am super excited for the day when I get called to "meet my dress". (When my actual dress comes in.). Love it! I highly suggest going to this bridal boutique.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Shannyn · Married on 09/24/2016

The BEST bridal salon in St. Louis! Such a unique and exclusive experience - they knew exactly how to make me feel special during dress shopping and I felt calm and comfortable when making a decision. They quality of dresses is amazing and the staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the gowns. Any girl would be lucky to go dress shopping at this boutique - I highly recommend this experience!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

We went to Town and Country Bridal in search of my sister's wedding dress. Their staff was so wonderful and attentive and the store is just beautiful. It was the perfect intimate setting to find my sister's dress! They did an outstanding job with the entire experience. Plus their selection of dresses greatly outshone all of the other stores we visited.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Lindsay is such a kind thoughtful person. She helped me every step of the way! Not only did Lindsay help me, so did all the other ladies at town and country bridal. My bridesmaids were so happy with their dresses and matched my wedding colors and venue perfectly. I really love this place and would recommend them to anyone. Don't be intimidated by their name or location... If you are... They are ao sweet, creative and helpful with affordable prices in a boutique setting! :) I looked like a goddess on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

I worked with Town & Country to find my wedding gown for my October 2017 wedding. From the very beginning, I decided to make an appointment as they offered a lot of the designers I was interested in seeing. The store is clean, fresh and has a lot of dresses, especially in the A-Line shape which was what I was looking to wear. I worked with a nice consultant who made the process super easy and fun. In total, I tried on about 7 dresses, and chose one on the spot. They whole process was seamless, and they made it very fun for my mom and best friend. The shop is located in a super cute plaza, too. I would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Ashley - Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with other brides. Our stylist, Debbi, really enjoyed working with you and your mom and friend. It is always an honor to help a bride find her dream wedding gown - you will be an incredibly beautiful bride.

They were very patient with me and made sure my dress was perfect! They also let me know about other events that were happening in store, like veil trunk show.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Dani · Married on 05/21/2017

I had a really great experience at Town and Country Bridal Boutique on October 1, 2016! I had looked at many dresses online and in stores but had yet to try any on and this was my first stop to do that. They just so happened to be having a sample sale that day and I decided to try on many of those dresses because if I can save, why not! But me trying on less expensive dresses did not stop the sales ladies from helping me, checking in on me or ooohing and aaahing when I was revealed with a new dress on. Once I found the dress I had been hoping for all along, they helped dress it with a veil to complete the look and several of the consultants gave me compliments and made me feel really special. I said yes to the dress and I have no doubts about my decision. This was the most fun and stress free experience I've had thus far when it comes to wedding planning and I can't thank T&C more.

The ONLY reason I didn't give all 5 stars was because when I came out of the dressing room no one ever asked me if I wanted to stand on the pedestal to see the dress from several angles. I just so happened to see the pedestal when I went to the restroom so I had to put the dress back on and my sister, MOH and myself just helped ourselves to it. Also, after I paid and they bagged my dress up for me, I saw the I said yes to the dress sign sitting on the shelf and I had to ask if I could take a picture with it to solidify my moment instead of it being offered as an option before I left. The shop wasn't super busy at the time either. There were 2 other ladies trying on when I left. So, everything was SUPERB except for those 2 things. I would definitely recommend Town and Country Bridal Boutique because they have beautiful dresses and the consultants are attentive and helpful.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience and feedback with us and other brides. We were thrilled to have the sample sale and offer so many brides the opportunity to purchase incredible gowns at amazing prices. Jessica really enjoyed working with you and we all thought that you looked AMAZING in your gown. Due to the fact that we wanted to accommodate as many brides as possible during this event, we did keep our salon as walkin only on this day which did create some unfortunate situations as fitting rooms were crowded, viewing areas with pedestals were often not available and we still tried to provide the personalized experience that we strive to achieve with every bride. We are very sorry that you felt that we fell short by not offering the pedestal or neglecting to point out the Yes sign. We tried to manage the availability of the fitting rooms and the viewing areas as best as we could as we just never knew when a wave of more brides would walk in the door. You and your family were lovely to work with and we would love to see pictures from your wedding!!