Bridal Parlour

3630 Green Mount Crossing Dr, O Fallon, IL 62269 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Bridal Parlour

Bridal Parlour is a wedding dress company located in Shiloh, Illinois that services the Saint Louis area. The company is an oasis for brides who are looking for options to show off their individual personality. The team at Bridal Parlour seeks to not only help women feel beautiful on their special day, but also make the wedding dress process stress-free.

A number of designer options are available at Bridal Parlour, including Made with Love, Rebecca Schoneveld, Anais Anette, Kite and Butterfly,Jenny Yoo, Sweet Caroline Styles, Theia, and White One. Brides can find more than just a dress, with attire options that include bridal belts, bridal gowns, hair accessories, jewelry, sample gowns and veils. Additionally, Bridal Parlour offers the following dress and attire services:

• Appointments only

• Videos 5

3 Reviews for Bridal Parlour

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Don't shop anywhere else!

I went to SO many different bridal shops in St. Louis looking for something unique... not what I'd seen on every bride in every bridal magazine, and was so disappointed. I went to a lot of places that had beautiful dresses with a few unique pieces, but saw nothing that gave me that bridal moment. And then, in a last ditch effort before I started traveling out of state, I went to Bridal Parlour. And I swear, I won't let any of my friends go anywhere else when they get married. Heather has impeccable taste... every single dress in the shop is unique and beautiful in its own way. There's something for everyone, from traditional to very non-traditional. And Heather really listens to brides and helps them find what's going to make them comfortable. 2 weeks before my wedding, we realized that my top had come in without some of the boning and extra things to make it stand up right, so Heather immediately swapped out my top (which had already been altered in an attempt to fix the issues) with her sample, and helped me find a topper to go with it, because I had lost confidence in my dress after the debacle. She gave that to us for 50% off. She went above and beyond what she had to do, just to make sure I was comfortable and happy on my wedding day, and I could not be more grateful. My only regret is that I didn't go to this shop FIRST! I could have saved myself a ton of time! :)

Sent on 11/09/2018

Bridal Parlour's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was so amazing meeting you and your mom - you are both such delightful women. I have enjoyed seeing all the pics posted online and look forward to seeing even more of your gorgeous day. Congrats again on your new marriage and I wish you all the happiness in the world!
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/14/2018

I loved Bridal Parlour! Friendly and also personal - a small studio where you dont feel overwhelmed by tons of other brides all around you trying on dresses!

Diana · Married on 08/19/2018

Heather is the sweetest. I feel like I’ve known her all my life. I knew what dress I wanted going in and once I tried it on, I didn’t want to take it off. She made everything so easy. All the dresses are unique, can fit all body types and affordable! You will have the place to yourself to feel like the special woman you are! Enjoy and congratulations!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bridal Parlour's reply:

Thank you for the incredible review! It touched my heart and gave me so many feels <3 I am so thrilled to have met you and helped you find your dream dress. I am SO looking forward to seeing your wedding day pics!!

Bridal Parlour FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Bri Whitman Photography
    Bri Whitman Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather is amazing! She listens to your vision and carries the most gorgeous dresses for the boho, whimsical, non-traditional Bride. Heather is an absolute gem.

• 3630 Green Mount Crossing Dr O Fallon, IL 62269 See on map
    618-622-0880 (Phone number)
    618-622-0881 (Other Phone Number)
    618-622-0929 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-7pm Friday: 11am-5pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Sunday-Monday: Closed