Champagne & Lace Bridal

Collinsville, IL View map

When you say yes we have the dress!

As the area's premier bridal boutique, our ultimate focus is creating a unique and memorable experience to each client.
Our consultants are dedicated to offering impeccable, personalized service to each individual customer. We are a family owned business and strive to give each bride the attention she deserves and to be there from the first try on to making sure your gown is aisle ready!

We will enhance your body type with stunning gowns and dazzling accessories. Make an appointment for a one of a kind experience to view our collection of Bridal, Bridesmaids, Prom, Flower girl, Quinceaneras, and Debutante gowns.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Veils

3.5

• CRYSTAL
    Crystal H. Getting married on 11/05/2022

The best place to get your dress

I must say that when I went in this bridal shop I did not expect to purchase a dress especially under my budget. The owner Lydia was awesome!! She worked with me as for as pricing so that I can add whatever I wanted when the dress comes back. When I tried on the dresses she walked with me to the mirror and asked me for my favorite song that I can imagine playing on the first dance. She played the music and I felt everything about the dress I picked out and more!!

David’s Bridals was definitely fired

I would definitely recommend this place and her to anyone looking for a bridal gown on their special day.
  • Jana
    Jana Married on 10/04/2020
    The girls here could not have been sweeter or more hwlpful. After 2 straight weeks of shopping for the perfect dress i finally said YES to the dress here and i could not have been more pleased with the service and selection offered to me by Debbie and her wonderful staff.
  • Kelsie
    Kelsie J. Married on 09/19/2020

Great Selection & Customer Service

Lydia and her team provided great service during the selection process and beyond. I always knew what was going on with my dress, and she even has connections with a very affordable and amazing seamstress. She was able to do both of my fittings In one weekend at the shop to accommodate my traveling with COVID.

The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have known Debby owner of Champagne and Lace for many years now. The selection of wedding gowns are simply unbelievable! Debby goes out of her way with customer satisfaction and also with alterations. If you ever need a wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, or any beautiful gown Champagne and Lace is the boutique to stop in at! Gorgeous, beautiful gowns is what you will get when you stop in at Champagne and Lace with great customer satisfaction!

Dillard's St.Clair Square - Bridal Registry Dillard's St.Clair Square - Bridal Registry Wedding Favors

Debbie the owner at Champagne & Lace Bridal Show they have awesome wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses they are very professional & I highly recommend them.

A-1 Party, Tent, & Tool A-1 Party, Tent, & Tool Wedding Rentals

Champagne & Lace Bridal has absolutely stunning gowns, perfect for any occasion. I highly reccomend them as your first and only stop. Whether its for a wedding, engagement, homecoming, pageant or any other special occasion you will find exactly what you are looking for. They offer a very personalized service that is sure to be memorable.

1600 Vandalia Ave Collinsville, 62234
Location of (Champagne & Lace Bridal)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding