The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa

The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa

About The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa

Become the Mane Attraction

The Mane Attraction

The latest in bridal and formal styles and airbrush makeup, we will travel and bring the salon to you. To be picture-perfect, our airbrush makeup covers everything from the smallest blemish to scars and tattoos, yet it is light enough to look flawless for hi-def cameras.

We dedicate ourselves to the latest in bridal and formal styles and airbrush make-up and we have won many awards for bridal styling. We realize your wedding day is one of the most hectic in a woman’s life, that’s why on your wedding day we can travel and bring the salon to you. Creating beautiful bridal styles and flawless airbrush make up in your home, hotel, or other location. We travel all over St. Louis and the Metro area, and with enough notice no location is to far.

We love making our Brides the Mane Attraction for their Wedding, so contact us today for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

Carla@maneattractionhairstudio.com

Makeup (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Love Carla and her team! Felt so beautiful on my wedding day and my girls all looked great!

Photo of The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa in Collinsville, IL - Love you, Carla!
Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup
0.8

Unprofessional, rude, completely shattered the mood in the bridal suite. An assembly line mentality with no regard for the bridal party experience. Our contract stated our picture start time was at 3 for a 4:30PM wedding. We did two trial runs costing $250 for each appointment and confirmed our start times. I also followed up with 2 additional and separate phone calls. Being an outdoor wedding, timing was extremely important as we wanted to ensure we weren't ready too early but had enough time for pre-ceremony pictures. We had eight girls with 20 separate services (hair, makeup, eyelashes). Two days prior when Carla asked to move the appointment up an hour, we readily agreed. Upon arrival at the venue, there was no cordial greeting, just a "where are we going", a prelude of the attitude we would deal with. While decorating the venue downstairs, a few bridesmaids and the groom's mother approached me to say Carla was yelling at the girls to "get in the chair" or "I need a short hair in the chair now". At 1030, she yelled at my daughter, who as the bride, explained she would go last. Carla replied "Oh, you're the bride", two trials she couldn't remember the bride nor ask on arrival. In confronting her, she stated, per the contract we asked to be done by 1PM. I reminded her of 4 separate conversations, were we discussed a start time of 3-3:15PM. She pulled the contract, realized her error but offered no apology. The negativity continued with comments “she had places to go" and "another bridal party at 3". What should have been a relaxing, fun-filled afternoon for the bridal party turned to a stress filled environment with stifled conversation and no laughter. All this after paying premium traveling prices and mileage. As for complimentary services for the bride for "like" services, make sure you understand what "like" means. In the end, everyone looked nice. I tipped 25% only for work by the other two employees. Wish I had put more stock in the local google reviews.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maggie, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid for a wedding that Carla and her crew beautified - I knew then that I would use them when I got married. Fast forward to my fiance and me at a bridal expo - Mane Attraction was there, and they remembered me and were thrilled that I was a bride-to-be. We did a hair and makeup trial right there and booked them for the wedding.

The girls at Mane Attraction work quickly, but do great work! In three hours, they did hair for me, my 7 bridesmaids, and my MIL, along with airbrush makeup for myself, my MOH, and my mom. Everyone felt and looked gorgeous! We had music going in our hotel suite and they sang along and made the morning so much fun. They met us at 8am and we learned that they had started the morning much earlier for another bridal party - even though they were tired, you wouldn't have known it. I appreciate that they are willing to travel for wedding hair/makeup, and you can also get free services for the bride if you have 4 or more attendants receiving the same service. Definitely consider these wonderful gals!

Profile Picture Marilee, 10/15/16, 15 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1348001309440 52

Free for the Bride

$215.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Any service for the bride is free if she has a party of 4 or more receiving the same service
#WW00f7ea038fc27a5f

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Carla & her crew work their magic to make their Wedding Parties look amazing. Their experience really shows.

The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa is a one stop Shop. You can get your face made-up your hair in a beautiful unique style and Get in the Spa so you can feel as beautiful as you look. I am happy to endorse The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, Boutique & Spa.

We have worked with Mane Attractions Hair Studio for many years. We can depend on them for whatever look and style the Bride and Bridal party is looking for! Our brides have always had a great response after working with them!

THE MAME ATTRACTION in Collinsville is my FAVORITE place to go, massage, hair style and the boutique is awesome. Like them on Facebook and get discounts!

Whether it's an everyday cut & style or a special occasion Mane Attraction has you covered. I personally get my hair done here and couldn't be happier. They keep up with the current trends and do the most beautiful up-do's and styles for weddings I've ever seen. That is saying a lot considering the amount of brides I see as a wedding officiant. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

Events