Faces By Heather

Saint Louis, MO View map

Thank you for your interest in SincerelyYoursStudioSTL! (Formerly known as Faces By Heather and Basic Beauty by Sarah)

We are a Collaborative freelance makeup artist team in the St. Louis area that brings our services to you. We travel to your location on your special day to pamper you and your bridal party. We specialize in Airbrush and Mineral makeup, enhancing and bumping up your natural beauty with high quality products that wear amazing ALL Day long! You can find a gallery of our photos and here's where to find them:

Heather's photos: Facebook at FacesbyHeather

Full set $150

Mini set $80

Fill $50

HAIR:

Inquire further if needing recommendations as we do have a great team we work with as well.

Cash, Venmo, Cash App or Apple Pay are accepted.

4 person minimum to travel.

**An additional travel fee may be applied for locations outside of the greater St. Louis area.

** Gratuity not included.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$25

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Mary
    Mary L. Married on 08/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Expert makeup artist and so much fun!

Heather and her assistant Sarah did a fantasitc job doing the makeup for our wedding. She was flexible and easy to work with when we rescheduled twice because of covid and allowed multiple trials to make sure I get the perfect look. Her airbrush skills and products are top of the line and looked so natural giving everyone a beautiful glow. She was always able to add more or even take away to get it just right. She has so many great products and lighting for the perfect pictures as well. We received so many compliments! Lastly, she is so friendly, funny, and easy to work with. We had so much fun getting ready with her!
  • Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 05/30/2021

Great Make-Up Artist!

Heather was incredibly easy to work with and she was even willing to do two trial runs with me when I decided to go a different route! She is an incredibly skilled make-up artist and made my day wonderful. My make-up lasted the entire day and I got so many compliments! Thank you Heather!

Faces By Heather's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I was such a joy working with you and your sister for your magical day! I am happy that you were satisfied with your makeup application and that it lasted through the heat and tears of joy!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Team

Heather Mayes
Heather Mayes
co-owner/artist

When i am not making a bride feel her absolute prettiest, you can find me slinging drinks during the weekdays at a family owned bar/ restaurant in St. Louis called Syberg's. I married my best buddy, Dustin, in September 2015 and in the summer of 2017, we became parents to a daughter, Lumen Rose. Our baby, Lyla Alexandria, joined us in the fall of 2019, completing our family. I enjoy exploring new cities and countries through travel, trying new foods, yoga and dance, reading, almost all types of music, attending festivals and concerts, autumn, Christmas, and spending quality time with family and friends.

Saint Louis, Missouri Saint Louis, MO, 63101
Location of (Faces By Heather)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding