Faces By Heather Reviews

Faces By Heather 5
Faces By Heather 6
Faces By Heather 7

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Heather did make up for me, my bridal party and my family for my wedding and did an amazing job - everyone looked beautiful and our make up lasted all night!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

I was a bridesmaid for a wedding where Heather did my makeup and I got so many compliments that I contacted her when I was getting married. I did a trial a few months before and she made me feel so comfortable. She had no problem changing looks or trying different colors when I wasn't sure what I wanted. The day of the wedding, Heather did the makeup for my mom, 5 bridesmaids and myself in about 2 hours. She was so friendly and happy, it put everyone at ease. Everyone's makeup held up all day and I have never felt prettier in my life! I owe it all to her!

Faces By Heather 8
    Faces By Heather 9
    Faces By Heather 10
    Faces By Heather 11

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather is amazing at what she does. She did mine and most of my bridal party's makeup for my wedding. I'm usually hesitant to have my makeup done for events since I feel like I never look like myself, but I LOVED the way Heather did my makeup and loved the way I looked that day. She's super accommodating and her prices are very affordable!

Faces By Heather 12
    Faces By Heather 13

Leah · Married on 05/20/2017

Heather did my make-up for my wedding and it looked amazing! She also did my entire wedding party:) i explained exactly what I wanted to look like on that day and heather did exactly that. I looked perfect all night! I was so impressed with Heathers professionalism! She showed up on time and was so sweet ! It was a crazy day and having Heather there made it so much easier. I would recommend her to any bride to be :)

Faces By Heather 14
    Faces By Heather 15

Stevie · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather did an amazing job with me and my wedding party's makeup. She made me feel very comfortable from the first time I contacted her up until the day of the wedding. I got married in May so I was one of the first weddings of the season and a lot of my friends got married this summer/fall as well and they were all asking me and my wedding party who did our makeup!?! She also did very well with some of the girls and both of the moms who don't typically wear very much makeup and were nervous they weren't going to look like themselves. Everyone was 100% satisfied with her services and I would use her over and over again! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Annie · Married on 03/25/2017

I used Heather for my wedding day makeup and later again as a bridesmaid. I cannot describe how easy she was to communicate with. Her value is incomparable, and I cannot wait to work with her again. The quality of her products was tested with the longevity of a high energy day, and I was not disappointed. I'll note that it rained on my wedding day, and the wedding I was a bridesmaid in was sunny and hot. Neither day did my makeup fail. I also appreciated not feeling as though I was caked in face paint. The mineral application far surpassed my expectations. I was able to look and feel like myself thanks to Heather's careful notes of the look I wanted paired with her expert advice. I recommend Heather without reservation to anyone looking for not only a great makeup artist, but a vendor that adds to the joy (and ease) of your special day.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Faces By Heather 16
    Faces By Heather 17

Kat · Married on 09/17/2016

My makeup has never looked so amazing!!
    My sisters wedding was outside and it was very warm. But it lasted all day and night!
    Highly recommend Faces By Heather!! ????

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

Heather was awesome to work with! She was friendly and put everyone at ease on the wedding day. She made everyone look beautiful. She kept everyone's makeup look natural but still look special. She really made my mom's green eyes pop. Her prices were very reasonable and much better than some of the other makeup people I looked at. I'm even considering getting some girls together for a makeup tutorial session from Heather!

Jackie · Married on 10/17/2015

I am a boudoir and senior high school portrait photographer, working exclusively with women. For the past 4 years Heather has been my exclusive makeup artist. Heather does an AMAZING job!! Her work is beautiful and every single client who has had their makeup done by Heather absolutely loves it! Heather is always on-time, easy to work with, very professional and really friendly. She will put you at ease on your big day. I highly recommend Heather - you will love her!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2015

Heather is an Amazing Makeup Artist. She is so professional. My daughter and I were in a wedding. I am terrible at my makeup and knew I wanted something special for the day. I told Heather what I was thinking, and she made it happen. She totally transformed me! My 7 year old daughter wanted a little makeup for the day as well, and Heather made her look darling. She really made Emily feel like a big girl! I would highly recommend Heather! She travels to you, and she does an amazing job!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

She was, listened to what I wanted and was very quick

Sent on 10/31/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/26/2015

I was in two weddings (including my own) this past year; attended a 3rd and Heather did the makeup for all of them. I got so many compliments on my makeup and was 100% satisfied!! She has some great talent and is a true artist, i didn't have to explain or tell her what to do. She just worked her magic and it looked great. She is attentive to detail and very friendly while doing your makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Nikki · Married on 09/26/2015

I used Faces by Heather for my wedding makeup and I'm soooo glad I did! She was wonderful! She listened to what I wanted and gave me her thoughts as well and between both of us, I had stress-free, beautiful makeup that lasted the whole day. One of my bridesmaids used her too for her makeup and she loved Heather as well! I was a little nervous since I got my makeup done at 12 for my wedding at 2 and pictures that lasted until 11 pm, but the makeup lasted all day!!! And it was mineral so I couldn't even tell I had it on, my skin felt so light and breathable. I would recommend Faces by Heather to all brides or even for a special occasion!

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

Heather is the best!!! She did my makeup for my cousin's wedding, my wedding and most of my friend's weddings as well. She is easy to work with, so sweet, and accentuates your natural beauty. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Jill · Married on 07/17/2015

Heather is awesome. She's punctual if not early, great at doing beautiful makeup, and she's an expert at putting her clients at ease. Hire her!

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

Heather did an amazing job! I previously knew her and instantly knew I wanted her to make me beautiful on my wedding day! She is just one of those people that is an absolute joy to be around! She loves what she does and it shows in her work and her attitude. She showed up early, had everything with her and got started right away. We even had a break to where we were waiting on other girls to finish before she could do their make up and she was completely understanding and even helped us out. She is a great friend, and amazing make up artist! I highly recommend using her for your big day; you definitely will not regret it :)

Sent on 11/03/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Heather was phenomenal and I highly recommend her. She is very talented, organized, and efficient. Everyone looked beautiful and she did a variety of looks. From dramatic to natural. Bridesmaids to great grandmother. Most importantly, my make up was perfect. She really made everyone look perfect for the day and enhance everyone's beauty for the pictures!

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

Heather was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible and willing to come to my home to do makeup for myself and my 10 bridesmaids. She did a great job!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Kristina · Married on 04/18/2015

Heather was absolutely amazing. Came to the hotel I stayed at with my bridesmaids and dolled us up. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Miranda · Married on 12/13/2014

In short Heather was amazing! For the consultation, she very flexible with my schedule when booking and really listened to what I wanted. On my wedding day, my wedding party and I looked flawless. I received so many compliments on my makeup on the day of the wedding and every time someone sees my wedding photos.

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2014

Heather did the makeup for my wedding. She did the makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, myself and more! We were all very happy with how natural and beautiful it looked and how well it stayed without fading throughout the day and night. She was great with time management and had all of us prepped and ready before the photographer arrived to take our behind the scenes photos! Amazing work and she did a trial with us beforehand to make things smoother on the wedding day! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Rachael · Married on 04/19/2014

Heather was great! I love that she used bare minerals on my skin because that's what I use everyday and it looked amazing and lasted the entire day! She made getting ready fun and relaxing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone; she's the best!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Bridget · Married on 11/09/2013

Heather is an amazing make up artist. I usually don't wear much make up, so I was worried that my wedding make up would look too done or I wouldn't look like myself. Heather has a way of making you look like the best version of yourself. She made my look naturally beautiful. Just what I wanted. She also did most or my bridesmaids makeup and they all looked gorgeous. She is very professional and timely. I would definitely recommend her!

Jenn · Married on 07/21/2013

I had used Heather many times as a bridesmaid and been thrilled with her service and the results. When it came time to my wedding, it wasn't even a question! Heather made me feel flawless on my most important day. She is genuine and fun and really helped keep me at ease when it came to my final look. I've recommended her over and over.

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2012

I loved using Heather on my wedding day! She was very professional but a blast to work with! She understood the needs of each girl in my wedding party and catered to them individually. We all felt and looked beautiful and that wouldn't have happened with out her. I have personally recommended her to other friends and family for their big day!