Blissfully Beautiful Bride

O Fallon, MO View map Visit website

Blissfully Beautiful Bride is a hair and makeup vendor in O Fallon, Missouri. It’s the bridal division of Bliss Beauty Bar; the styling experts can come to you, or you and your crew can go to the on-site private suite to get ready on the wedding day. Blissfully Beautiful Bride packages cover airbrush makeup as the default; traditional makeup is available, though, upon request at no extra charge.

From your mom to your flower girl, Blissfully Beautiful Bride will carry out plans for your squad’s desired looks. (The looks that are created will be no doubt photo-worthy; you may end up in their portfolio of work that shows smiling faces and shiny locks.) Some of their services include:

• Blowout
  • Hair coloring
  • Natural makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Airbrush makeup

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Angelena
    Angelena R. Married on 10/08/2021

Look no further!

If you are looking for a professional, talented, and efficient team of wedding hair and makeup artists, look no further. The team at Blissfully Beautiful Bride were all so incredible! Katie and Sarah did an amazing job with communication and planning leading up to the event. We had a large party of 16 that turned into 18 the day of our wedding. They were so efficient we were able to squeeze in 2 more and finished 1 hour ahead of schedule. I had the pleasure of working directly with both Katie and Sarah for my hair trial, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. Carlie, Kailyn, and Hunter made the dream team complete! Everyone looked stunning and felt beautiful which made our wedding day sparkle all the way around!
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 05/08/2021

All the compliments!

The Blissfully Beautiful Brides team honestly brought these T Swift lyrics to life on my wedding day: "'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." Lol, but seriously, I cannot tell you how many compliments my bridesmaids and I received on my wedding day thanks to Katie, Allison, and Shawnna! They helped us look and feel like absolute movie stars! Plus, they were super fun to hang out with while getting ready the morning of. My husband and I ended up rescheduling our wedding celebration twice due to the pandemic. During each reschedule, Katie was unbelievably flexible and great at communicating about the changes. As our day got closer, we inevitably had some annoying last minute changes regarding which hotel we were going to be getting ready at, all of which Katie took in stride with a smile. She never once made us feel like a hassle or a burden. I would 10/10 recommend the Blissfully Beautiful Brides team to anyone in the St. Louis area for their wedding!
    Amira Married on 08/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Blissfully Beautiful Bride is amazing!

I am so happy that I went with Blissfully Beautiful Bride for my wedding day. Like many other couples our wedding was affected by Covid-19, but BBB was the definition of accommodating. They were very understanding and were very adaptable for what we needed to do. I was lucky enough to have one of their amazing stylists, Blake, do hair and make up for myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law. We all looked stunning once she had worked her magic. One thing that I really appreciated about BBB was how much they catered to get the vision we wanted individually. I personally don’t wear a lot of makeup and can be sorta wary about it, but with Blake I was at ease the entire time. She styled me in a way that I didn’t feel as though I was all “painted” but still felt like a movie star. The comments I’ve received on my makeup and how amazing it looks only reassures me that Blissfully Beautiful Bride was the right way to go. I simply can not say enough wonderful things about them and would heartily recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic hair and make up. When we decide to have our vow renewal and reception, when it’s safe to do so, I know with zero hesitation that we will be booking Blissfully Beautiful Bride again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

1120 Technology Drive, suite 116 O Fallon, 63368

Monday 9-9 Tuesday 9-9 Wednesday 9-9 Thursday 9-9 Friday 9-5 Saturday 8-4
Location of (Blissfully Beautiful Bride)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding