624 Gravois Rd, Fenton, MO 63026 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Usha's Alteration & Tailoring

Usha's Alteration & Tailoring is a wedding styling and fashion service based in Fenton, Missouri. Offering a curated approach, these skilled professionals work with clients to create an outfit that fully fits and celebrates their form. From elegant wedding gowns to classic, finely made tuxedos, these outfitters are here to form it to your figure.

Usha's Alteration & Tailoring welcomes couples to meet or speak with their team to begin the curation process for their wedding outfit. Along with altering and improving your special gown or suit, these outfitters also offer a range of custom clothing. They also cater to groups, letting your whole wedding party find the ideal fit from these expert outfitters. More casual clothing is also happily accepted by this team, letting you look your best for your honeymoon photos and other occasions.

Follow Usha's Alteration & Tailoring on

Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for Usha's Alteration & Tailoring

• Sophia

Sophia M. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Loved how my wedding dresses turned out!

I took my wedding dress to Usha's in February 2020 for my May wedding. Although my wedding had to be postponed due to COVID, the turnaround time was very fast. Usha did a wonderful job so I took 2 other dresses to her (rehearsal dinner and reception dresses). Usha is great at what she does and I'm glad to have found a trustworthy and reasonably priced seamstress in St. Louis.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Sara

Sara P. · Married on 10/09/2020

Wedding Dress Alterations

I bought my dress two weeks before my wedding day. I needed it hemmed and taken in on the waist. I went straight to Usha and she had my dress done two days before my wedding! She is super sweet and professional. My dress was perfect and fit like a glove!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Usha's Alteration & Tailoring's reply:

Thanks for sending beautiful pictures of your wedding ceremony; you are looking absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for your appreciation too!

Usha's Alteration & Tailoring Pricing

Usha's Alteration & Tailoring Price Rates

Usha's Alteration & Tailoring FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Usha's Alteration & Tailoring 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Usha's Alteration & Tailoring

Usha Bishnupuri

Usha Bishnupuri

Owner

After working 5 years for Brentwood Alteration & Tailoring, I started my own "Usha's Alteration & Tailoring" in January, 2014 by converting basement of my house to a studio for alterations of men's and women's casual and formall clothing. I received a lot of appreciation from all of my customers for providing a great alteration service in a highly affordable price. With a strong customer base, I moved my tailoring facilty to a commercial place with a high profile professonal set up at 624 Gravois Rd, Fenton, MO 63026 in July, 2016. With a strong a continuous support of customers, we developed a very strong team fully dedicated to satisfy a vast range of alteration services for men's and wowmen's clothing starting from casual wears to all formal wears with a special attention to prom, bridesmaid and wedding dresses. A total customer satisfaction is our only priority.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 624 Gravois Rd Fenton, MO, 63026 See on map
    314-664-9894 (Phone number)
    Location of (Usha's Alteration & Tailoring)