Goddess Gowns Bridal & Formalwear Fashion House

Union, MO View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Goddess Gowns Bridal & Formalwear Fashion House is a wedding dress boutique located in Union, Missouri. Offering one-on-one consultations, the team here is ready to go above and beyond to help you find your perfect gown.

Appointments at Goddess Gowns Bridal & Formalwear Fashion House can be held after hours, offering you and your party privacy as you explore the store's stock. There are more than 150 styles for you to choose from, ensuring there's a dress to suit all fashion tastes. In addition, the store offers tuxedos and suit rental as well as formalwear for the flower girl and mothers of the couple. An in-house seamstress is available to perfect the fit of your chosen pieces. Accessories like jewelry, belts, and veils are available to complete the look.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Angelia
    Angelia H. Getting married on 10/31/2025

It was just so amazing

They were super helpful nice patient and I couldn't have had a better experience.
    I said yes to the dress today.
    I loved my experience.

Goddess Gowns Bridal & Formalwear Fashion House's reply:

We loved working with you and your maid of honor to find the perfect gown! Annalise had a blast helping you find the perfect gown! Congratulations!
  • Jean
    Jean P. Getting married on 10/25/2023

Weddingwire.com

I thought they were very helpful and professional. Offering advice and making good suggestions based on their experience. They were never in a hurry, they had a large selection of dresses. Plus I like the idea of a gathering when the bridesmaids get together when picking out their dresses.
    I would highly recommend them.

Goddess Gowns Bridal & Formalwear Fashion House's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! We had so much fun working with your granddaughter. The bridesmaid party you've mentioned is such a great time and a great way to get ALL of the girls together in one place at one time to get it all done and not worry. Your support of our small business, like this review, is much appreciated. Thank you!
    Addison S. Getting married on 10/15/2023

Amazing!!!

Way better service! Just a way better experience!!

Goddess Gowns Bridal & Formalwear Fashion House's reply:

Oh thank you! We enjoy spending time with and getting to know our customers. We appreciate your support of our small business.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Annalise Sullivan
Annalise Sullivan
Consultant

I have been modeling for the bridal industry since 2017 and was given the opportunity to become head of the modeling department for Goddess Gowns as well as a consultant in 2021. My personal experiences in gowns and the storefront benefit our clients due to my product knowledge.

I love my cats, my dog, my boyfriend and my family and certainly my job! I am always happy to help, just ask!

Autumn Underberg
Autumn Underberg
Owner/consultant

I LOVE Union, MO! I knew I wanted to do this forever when I helped my first bride to her bridal moment. There is something to be said about empowering a person to feel their most beautiful. It makes my heart sing!

I have a supportive husband who teaches and coaches, three grown children and three dogs. I am happy to share the great moments and learn from the hard ones.

Karen  Allen
Karen Allen
Consultant

I have worked with many diverse couples and cultural traditions. Just listening to the proposal stories and walking customers through garment selections for tuxedos, suits, bridesmaid parties and flower girl selections is such an exciting experience.

I have three grown children, and several grandchildren that keep me very busy! I love being outside and gardening flowers and vegetables.

Riverbend Chapel
4.8 out of 5 rating , 67 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

33 S Oak St Union, MO, 63084

Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm Saturday 9am - 2pm
Location of (Goddess Gowns Bridal & Formalwear Fashion House)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding