Star’s Brides

Columbia, MO View map Visit website

Star’s Brides is a boutique in Columbia, Missouri helping those celebrating their wedding find the right dress. The team handpicks the gown on offer in the store, ensuring only the best in quality and style are offered to clients. They take pride in providing one-to-one service. The shop stock gowns from renowned designers such as Omelie Bridal.

Services

Each to-be-wed that walks through the boutique doors feels welcome and that their own personal style is understood. The Star Brides team takes pride in its one-to-one service philosophy and ensures each client has the assistance they need to choose their dream dress. They can customize a client’s chosen gown and also offer a range of accessories such as veils, shoes, belts, undergarments, and more. The shop caters to all body types and stocks dresses in a wide range of sizes.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
    Donna M. Married on 08/21/2021

My experience at Star’s Brides was amazing

I saw so many post on fb talking about Star's Bride, so I booked an appointment.
    I spoke with Star on the phone to book my appointment she was very nice. I met with her at her establishment and when I tell you her establishment is beautiful. Star made me feel like I known her for years very polite, very professional.
    She was very patient as I tried on dress after dress. She has so many beautiful wedding dresses it was hard to decide but I did find my dress.
    She also has a lot of beautiful Bridesmaid dresses. I'm going to take my girls back to pick out some dresses for them too.
    Thanks Star for making me feel special for my special day 💕

Star’s Brides's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Donna! One of my first Brides before I officially open so that made it even more special. I’m glad you were able to stop by also you found your perfect dress! Yes please bring the girls by as we have some amazing bridesmaid dresses for them also! So excited for you

Team

Star Simmons
Star Simmons
Owner

Prior to opening the bridal boutique this was just a vision in her head and a desire in her heart that started over a decade ago. With her love for weddings in general and the belief that the right gown is more than just a dress; she believes its' a true expression of who you are! She believes that it absolutely set the tone for the entire day.

20 N 2ND STREET Columbia, MO, 65203
573=607-1000

Tuesday - Friday 5pm to 8 pm by appointment only Saturday 10am- 5pm
Location of (Star’s Brides)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding