1400 Forum Blvd. Ste. 7A, Columbia, MO 65203 Map · Phone number

About Belle Mariee

WELCOME TO BELLE MARIÉE BRIDAL Boutique COLUMBIA, MISSOURI’S PREMIER WEDDING DRESS BOUTIQUE.

Belle Mariée means “Beautiful Bride” in French and that is exactly how we want all of our brides to feel on their wedding day.

We know that finding that special wedding dress for one of the most important days in your life is a very special event in itself. We want the experience of finding that perfect dress to be everything you have dreamed of and expect. We provide a dedicated bridal consultant for all of our brides so we can focus on you and finding your perfect wedding dress. We offer attire for your entire wedding party from beautiful wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and tuxedos. We also carry a “Little Black Dress” line for any formal occasion or just a fun night out. You can also accessorize with veils and headpieces, belts, shoes, clutches, and jewelry.

Belle Mariée has everything your wedding party needs. Please let us know if you have any questions and feel free to learn more about us at www.midmobride.com.

Thank you and we hope to serve you in all your bridal attire needs.

• Generation Tux

7 Reviews for Belle Mariee

• Toni

Toni Matson · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect little bridal boutique

Jessica was wonderful to work with! Every visit to Belle Mariee was seamless and made wedding planning that much easier. I was able to get my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and even suits all in one place! Jessica was always kind and prompt when I would call with so many questions!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/12/2018

I went in yesterday with my mom and found my dream dress in an hour! Autumn was my consultant and she was so nice, encouraging and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't like! The new location is small but I loved that because it wasn't crowded so you had a very relaxed and intimate experienced and it was BEAUTIFUL so it felt very high-end! The price ranges were amazing and totally affordable and for a small shop I was surprised by the variety of styles and colors they offered! They also have a preferred seamstress who apparently does amazing work, so if you fall in love with a dress off the rack that would have to be sold as is, they reassured me that their seamstress is willing to work with you to get the perfect fit. Overall fantastic experience!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Megan · Married on 11/03/2017

Belle Mariee was wonderful! They had a great selection of dresses and accessories, and the owner, Jessica, really knew her stock well. She was very easy to work with through selecting, purchasing, and fitting my dress. I also got my veil through Belle Mariee, and it was gorgeous! Nora, her seamstress, altered my dress perfectly, and on my wedding day it fit like a glove! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Belle Mariee FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters