301 W Walnut, Tipton, MO 65081 Map · Phone number

About Dalas Bridal Boutique

Dala's Bridal Boutique is located in Tipton, Missouri. Dala's is a family owned and operated boutique celebrating 45 years of service. This is a full-service boutique with a full-time seamstress. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is delighted to help brides select the perfect bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, mothers dresses, flowergirl dresses and tuxedos as well as accessories!

Follow Dalas Bridal Boutique on

a75806cb33532dd7 Dala s location photo
natasharuesing2

18 Reviews for Dalas Bridal Boutique

Ashley Gross · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonder ladies to work with

Loved my whole experience with Dala's Bridal

Sent on 05/26/2019

Gretchen · Married on 05/07/2016

After several less than enjoyable experiences wedding dress shopping local to Columbia, we visited Dala's bridal and had a great experience. Tracey was the consultant that helped me, speaking to me first about my style preferences and what I might be looking for (and what I wasn't) and then bringing in several options to try on. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on and as it was my size and a new dress to their collection, I didn't have to order my dress!

One of the things that really impressed us was their vast knowledge about wedding dresses and how to alter them appropriately. I have an hour-glass figure with a large bust, and I wanted to be able to sit down in my gown, which made me think that I couldn't have a fitted gown through the waist. Dala's was the first place that had simple answers and help for both of these problems. Tracey said that to sit in a fitted gown you just pulled it up at the hips and when you stand the weight of the dress would pull it back into place. Other places just said 'Awww, yeah, I guess you can't wear a dress like that if you want to sit down'. Worked perfectly and I wore a fit-and-flare style gown for my wedding, sitting comfortably, and often.

For fitting, all of the other dress shops suggested taking the dresses in at the side, to fit it to my waist, but never suggested any alteration that would flatter (or make it comfortable) for my bust. Yolanda walked in and immediately said, 'Oh, you just take these seams in under the bust, no problem!' So yes - much more knowledgeable about dresses and how to alter them.

It was clear, during the fittings, that Yolanda had a lot of experience. Adding straps and a little more material in the front was no problem for them and made my dress that much more comfortable for me. It was fitted so perfectly that I ended up not even wearing a bra or any kind of support wear, which was wonderful! My dress was beautiful and I felt beautiful in it.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Wonderful experience! I purchased my bridal gown along with all bridesmaid dresses from Dala's Bridal for my October wedding. Tracey and Yolanda assisted me through choosing the perfect bridal gown to making sure it fit perfectly. Their knowledge and customer service is impeccable. I would definitely use Dala's Bridal again and highly recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Dalas Bridal Boutique FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales