AnneMarie Wedding Favors

Saint Louis, MO View map

AnneMarie Wedding Favors is a wedding favor company located in Saint Louis, Missouri. The company is driven by a mission to provide you with trendy, unique and affordable wedding favors that reflect who you are and create the right mood for your wedding. The company motto is "keep calm and style on!" Because your wedding day is a day you will always remember, the team at AnneMarie Wedding Favors works diligently to make sure that every detail is just right. The goal is to provide every couple with perfection on their special day.

Whether your wedding is casual or elegant, AnneMarie Wedding Favors will work with you to provide memorable wedding favors that are personalized and themed to your union. The company provides a large variety of favors, all of which can be themed. Couples can shop by categories that include collection, wedding kits, color, season, wedding style, DIY favors and accessories.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Printing

What items are available?

Labels & Stickers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

• TIFFANY
    Tiffany Married on 07/15/2017
    I was considering not giving out favors at my wedding due to prices I was finding for the favors I wanted. I found Anne Marie website and fell in love. The favors they have available are good for any event not just weddings. After sending them a email asking questions they helped me narrow down favors that fit my wedding theme. I love this company so much and the assistance I received for my wedding that I am going to purchase two favors for my wedding and will definitely use them for other events to come. This is a company you must look into.
    Ella Event on: 07/13/2015
    My wonderful parents were celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary. The favors I bought from Anne Marie Wedding Favors were just the things I needed to send this special ocassion over the top. Ordering was easy, and the follow up service I received showed they cared that I was satisfied with my purchases. I will definately use their services again.
  • User2059434 Event on: 02/21/2015
    Annemarie Wedding Favors is not only a superb company but also the purveyor of splendid experiences! We used their gorgeous favors and decorations for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary and the end result was an enchanting table that was full of life. Our guests were stunned at how wonderful the table looked in the restaurant and even better, my parents were overcome with emotion once they saw how beautiful and elegant everything was.

Not to mention, the order came very quickly and with no issues whatsoever! They definitely provide you with a personalized, boutique experience.

Deals

AnneMarie Wedding Favors 1
Discount
Save 20% Off Your Entire Order, Use Code SAVE20 What A Perfect Time To Get Your Favors And Accessories For Upcoming Special Occasions!

The Ink Cafe LLC The Ink Cafe LLC Wedding Invitations

These ladies are amazing!

P.O. Box 771463 Saint Louis, 63177
Location of (AnneMarie Wedding Favors)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding