Mead, WA 99021 Map · Phone number

About The Dancing Wick

I'm a homeschooling mom who happened upon candles making when my mom gave me all her candle making supplies. I fell in love with the process and eventually started selling to my friends. They in turn loved them and my company was born. My husband was then involved in a work accident that left him with a broken back and disabled. This gave me the "push" to turn my little shop into a full time business. It has continued to grow into what I am blessed with today.

I offer 100% soy candles, 100% beeswax candles, beeswax-soy blend candles, all natural sugar scrubs, and all natural bath salts. I use pure made in America non-GMO soy wax, organic coconut oil and pure cotton wicks for clean burning. For scents I either use essential oils from only the top makers, or all natural scents that are safe on the skin and phthalate free. Every scent is also offered in a dye free option as well. If there is a specific label that you like, just let me know otherwise each candle is it's own unique creation with a different label for each one.

In addition to my every day candles, I also do custom shower & party favors for all kind of occasions. Weddings, baby showers, birthdays, baptisms/communions, bar mitzvahs, special events, graduations, etc.. If you have an event planned and need favors for that special touch, just let us know. I would love to help, even if it is last minute.

Is your organization trying to raise money? I have partnered with several non-profits to create candle fundraisers that are tailored to meet their specific needs.

I try really hard to keep the shipping prices down, charging only the actual cost to me of shipping. Because candles are so heavy, bulk orders are the most cost effective way to ship. I can fit 6 candles in a medium USPS Priority Mail box for $12.35 and 9 candles in a large USPS Priority Mail box for $ $17.45. Regional Rates for the NW are even lower. The Party/Wedding favors are different as well depending on the specific order.

I also offer custom bulk orders for weddings (which are one of my favorite things to do).

I absolutely LOVE hearing from my customers and customizing their candles towards their specific tastes. Just message me, ask me a question, or leave me a comment and if I can I will custom make your candle with the desired scent, size and color.

Thank You so much for visiting my shop!!!!

Follow The Dancing Wick on

watercolor purple chalk 2
c773b9602b7c1cc9 tumbler 5
il570xn 811136607ad1x copy

7 Reviews for The Dancing Wick

I wish I could give 6 stars for the Dancing Wick! Especially for responsiveness. I have been thoroughly impressed with the owner's ability to create designs for me that I love! I have used the Dancing Wick for bridal shower favors, little Christmas gifts, Mother's Day gifts and more. I love that I can choose a scent for whatever occasion and label I need. Thank you, Dancing Wick for being so great to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Robin · Married on 10/09/2016

We ordered customized candles for our matron of honor and officiant for our wedding - they were not only perfect, but they smell SO good! I'll continue to buy from The Dancing Wick for personal use and for special gifts for all occasions!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2016

These candles are made with such love and creativity. I love the variety of scents and designs as well as the clean pure ingredients! they are so clean and I have bought so many,I now have an adorable collection of her mason jars I use for my drinking glasses! Also, everyone I give them to as gifts love them. Love everything about them ??

Sent on 06/11/2016

Award

The Dancing Wick FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No