Crystal Gardens Banquet Center Reviews

107 Reviews for Crystal Gardens Banquet Center

Crystal Gardens Banquet Center 1
Crystal Gardens Banquet Center 2

Karen · Married on 06/01/2018

From the moment we arrived that morning until we left that night the staff at Crystal Gardens made sure we had everything we needed. They were very professional and made my wedding day effortless. The venue is breaand worth every penny. ( they were actually less expensive than every other venue we checked out.) The buffet , the full bar, the DJ service was all top notch! Highly recommended!

Crystal Gardens Banquet Center 3
    Crystal Gardens Banquet Center 4

Anna · Married on 12/30/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Crystal Gardens. I was planning my wedding reception from out of state and the staff at Crystal Gardens made the entire process so easy and enjoyable. My coordinator always responded to my emails within a few hours l and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with all the little details of my day. They provided insight and advice and helped bring my vision to life! The service staff was also so attentive and polite, they truly did everything to ensure I was well taken care of. My guests loved the food and the cake they made for me was stunning. My day of coordinator was organized and ready to jump in and help when some last minute changes popped up with my officiant. Everyone at Crystal Gardens was just so nice and accommodating. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I’m so thankful for the amazing work they did!

Tamara · Married on 10/21/2017

I am SO incredibly happy that we chose to go with Crystal Gardens for our wedding on 10/21/2017! The service was stellar, the food was fantastic (the prime rib was one of the best I've ever had!), and the venue was beautiful! We worked with Valerie leading up to our big day and she was so patient and helpful in answering all of our questions. Our coordinator, Barb, was also super helpful in making sure the day went smoothly. The servers in our reception hall were fast and efficient. As the bride and groom we had our own "go-to" person that was so attentive to anything we asked for. The bartender remembered my drink order every time I went for a refill and being the only bartender,I was quite impressed! An employee even helped to remove a bead from my nephews ear during our ceremony! (Apparently our nuptials were not entertaining enough to a 6 year old!) They truly go above and beyond here to make your day perfect! As for the price, we looked at a couple of venues where we would have paid the some that we had paid at Crystal Gardens for ONLY the venue. Here, this included the venue, food, open bar, chapel for our ceremony (this was actually a small amount extra but the total price was still less than we would have spent anywhere else), and we got to choose three things to include in our price. They give you a list when you first inquire including things like DJ, cake, invitations, etc. that you can add without paying extra but they also let you substitute. We went with cake, chair covers, and a bar upgrade. We also got our invitations through them at a discounted rate because we had booked there. There is a financial minimum for the size room we chose, meaning we had to pay for a minimum number of people even if fewer people RSVP'd. However, they let you take that money you pay to make up the difference and apply it towards something else so you're not paying "empty dollars." We added a champagne toast for the room and a fall dessert table. They are amazing!

Jordyn · Married on 09/22/2017

We had a wonderful experience with CG as our venue for our wedding reception in September 2017. Everything was stellar! The service, the food, the cake, the drinks, the atmosphere, everything. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful place to host their wedding ceremony and/or reception!

Sara · Married on 05/26/2017

We are so happy that we booked with Crystal Gardens for our wedding on May 26, 2017! They made the process simple and were extremely helpful with all our concerns and questions. We got the wedding package which allows you to choose items to be included (such as DJ, chair covers, photo booth, invitations, wedding cake, etc) and we loved how most everything was then taken care of. You really don't have to worry about much because they coordinate everything, even the ceremony had a coordinator, Barb, that was awesome! They responded quickly with any questions we had and handled everyone during the ceremony and reception. Our special day went better than I had envisioned!

Michelle · Married on 01/14/2017

Crystal Gardens was professional and attentive from the start. From the first time I contacted Valerie she was extremely friendly and helpful. She was quick to respond to my many questions and even planned a special meal tasting for us as we missed the planned ones. We had our wedding here in January, 2017 so we could not use the outdoor chapel but they offered to bring the chiavari chairs in for us (with a small fee) to make the inside ceremony room look more elegant. It was perfect. We did the plated entre (steak and chicken) with the Julian vegetables and red skin potatoes which were wonderful. The guest feedback was great on the food and we enjoyed it too. They also went above and beyond by having the piano in the lobby tuned before our wedding so we could have someone playing it while guests were arriving and in between the ceremony and reception. They were so easy to work with and outranked any other venue. They also provide you with a planner for the day of the wedding to keep you on schedule and direct you as to what you should be doing. I loved that because you plan and plan but when the day is here- you can’t remember everything and keep track of everyone. As a bride, it was so helpful and provided a peace of mind to not have to worry about everyone else. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

T · Married on 11/21/2016

I highly recommend Crystal Gardens to anyone planning a wedding that wants the event to go smooth and enjoy being taken care of. Customer service was incredible from the initial consultation all the way to the end of the wedding reception. We started with a wedding package through the venue and literally hired the rest of our vendors through referral. It was so nice to know that the cake was taken care of, that we didn't have to rent chair covers, and that staff was available to help with our big day instead of relying on family - we wanted all of our friends and family to celebrate not work. Running out of beverages at our bar was a huge concern and the Crystal Gardens representatives were right in stating that they will NOT run out! It was so convenient for our guests to travel to one venue for the ceremony and reception. Our wedding was a smashing success!

Ryan · Married on 10/28/2016

My now wife and I had a wonderful time having our wedding ceremony and reception at Crystal Gardens. Both ourselves and our guests had nothing, but great things to say across the board about our experience. The planning of the event was also very easy and Crystal Gardens was always responsive when we had questions. 100% would recommend to other couples.

This was the best experience ever! They can do it all if you want them to! Best bang for our buck, very good quality, professional, flexible. We are so happy with Crystal Gardens! They did our reception, invitations, cake, food, and helped with set up. Beautiful facility and just awesome! Definitely recommend! I can't wait to go back for another wedding! Going to recommend to all my friends planning weddings for sure!

• Brittany & Bryan

Brittany · Married on 09/18/2016

I have not had my wedding here yet, but I love this vendor so much already that I didn't hesitate to give them 5 stars! Extremely responsive, caring and flexible! The value that you get when you choose this vendor is beyond compare. I've stopped in and called several times during the planning process, each time I am greeted by staff that is genuinely friendly and knowledgeable.

Absolutely wonderful! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the chapel and ball room are, how great the food and how friendly the staff were! Planning was so easy and the personal coordinators were great! The wedding cake was amazing!

Holly · Married on 07/22/2016

Everybody at Crystal Gardens was a dream to work with. From the ceremony details, to the perfect reception- we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

We are so glad that we picked a venue that made it much less stressful for us and took care off the little details. They were always professional, flexible, and happy to help!

Marisa · Married on 06/11/2016

I haven't had my wedding here yet, its coming this December. But I have to say, so far my experience with them have been nothing but pleasant. Everyone you encounter there is so friendly and helpful. Valerie ALWAYS give me a prompt response to my million questions I ask her. Always accomadates every request I have. They are so flexible and easy to work with. The food tasting we had was so wonderful and the food was AMAZING... making our menu choices was very difficult. They really make the wedding planning a lot easier by offering so much. From the food and drinks to the DJ, cake, invitations, chair covers. They can really cover almost all of it. I am so looking forward to my wedding day in two months. Its a truly beautiful facility with great staff! I will be reccomending it to everyone I know!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2016

Kari has been amazing to work with. She answered my email almost immediately, and then sent a follow up email the next day. We met with her and she made everything as relaxed as possible. She gave a variety of dates and options to best meet our needs. There was no pressure to book with them as she left the ball in our hands. Once we booked with them, everything has been just as good. Ran into her at their bridal show last night, and she made it clear that we could update our options or change them at anytime during the process. Can't wait to get married here!

Mary · Married on 10/18/2015

WE had our reception at this location....My husband and I heard nothing less than the best. The food was good, the floor plan was set up well...organized...had a good time

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

Crystal Gardens was amazing from the time we toured the venue to the time we left the reception! Not only are the facilities gorgeous the staff was awesome! Kari (Event Coordinator) was the best! She was so helpful with the whole planning process and responded to my emails/phone calls immediately. We couldn't not have done it without her! Bard (Chapel Coordinator) was so great! She is the sweetest lady and made sure every detail of the ceremony went accordingly. Karen (Event Captain) was awesome! She was there making sure the entire reception went perfectly. My husband and I are so happy we choose them for our special day!

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2015

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone at Crystal Gardens, in particular Laura and Barbara. Crystal Gardens made my entire wedding process seamless, easy, and pleasant. My wedding ceremony and reception were executed flawlessly, they definitely think of every little detail. It was like having a wedding planner without actually having a wedding planner. The food, drinks, and atmosphere were fabulous. I would definitely recommend Crystal Gardens to everyone!

Very happy with the process and how smooth they handled everything the day of thank you for making our day complete!

Marie · Married on 08/01/2015

Made my reception go as smoothly as possible. They have tons of staff members on board that will help you with everything and anything. They have serving and receptions done to a science. Great staff to work with, I did not need to hire a wedding planner with all the help I received from Valerie and Laura. The food was awesome, everything about this place is wonderful. I would highly recommend them if you want a pain free wedding reception that will turn out absolutely gorgeous!

Awesome staff and venue. Guests had a great time and loved the food.

• Michele

Michele · Married on 07/17/2015

I held my wedding reception here on 7/15/15 after returning from a destination wedding. Valerie was our coordinator and she was so helpful from beginning to end on planning this event. The staff was amazing!

Tyler · Married on 06/13/2015

We had our wedding reception here in June and we were very impressed with Crystal Gardens. From the time we first met with Valerie a year ago, she was easy to get in contact with and provided us with clear information. It is helpful that you can choose to purchase a package that includes options such as the cake, Dj, etc..., so you don't have to coordinate with separate vendors on your own. The food was excellent and many of our guests were talking about the food the next day! It's convenient that we were able to drop off our decorations the day before the wedding and the staff took care of all the setup for us. We would definitely recommend this venue for anyone looking for their wedding reception location! We had a great time!

Laura · Married on 05/30/2015

This venue is beautiful! The open air chapel drew me in and their kindness is what enticed me to host my wedding there. I am confident that my wedding will be perfect at Crystal Gardens

Mandy · Married on 05/22/2015

I could not say enough about how great my experience with Crystal Gardens was. From my first meeting with Kari until the very last minute of my reception, they were so helpful and attentive and made me feel like a princess on my special day.

As many brides are, I was very concerned with my budget but Kari and the sales team worked with me to get exactly what I wanted to make my package work. I also won an upgrade at their free bridal show which really helped enhance the reception. They were very flexible and attentive during the planning and I could not have had a better experience.

During the reception, our banquet captain was very attentive and made me feel like royalty (she even put a special note on the box that our top tier of the cake was placed in). I really was not expecting such personal detail and it was a very nice surprise. Everyone complimented on the "best wedding food they've had" and how beautiful the reception hall was. Some people told me it was the best wedding they've been to and I would definitely say that is because Crystal Gardens has it all.. beautiful atmosphere, great food, and friendly and over the top service.

Their outdoor chapel is absolutely gorgeous (and covered in case of rain) and the convenience of having your ceremony and reception in the same place is great! There are a lot of trees, shrubbery and flowers surrounding the chapel and we didn't need to go anywhere else to take pictures. They also have a wedding coordinator on site (Barbara) and she is just fantastic. You can tell she has many years of experience because she literally does not miss a single detail. She was a real pleasure to work with.

I don't think I could ever put into words exactly how grateful I am for Crystal Gardens giving me the best day of my life. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding here :)

Brian · Married on 05/15/2015

We had our wedding in the Celebrity Ballroom in Crystal Gardens. The staff there was excellent as was the food. We are so happy we chose them as their package combined a number of services we would need into one. They arrange the ceremony space, reception space, catering, cake, and DJ.