22 Reviews for CROCUS HALE FLOWERS

Non-Floral (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
22 CROCUS HALE FLOWERS Reviews

My husband and I (along with our family and guests) were truly blown away with the magic Crocus created for our entire wedding weekend from the rehearsal dinner Friday, to cocktail hour and the reception on Saturday and finally through to the brunch on Sunday. Her skills go far beyond just flowers - she is a true creative artist and helped us to pull together our entire event design, even accompanying us on our visit to book rentals so we could ensure they all tied in. Working with her was one of the greatest joys of this wedding planning process, and we will be forever grateful for her vision, her patience, her help, her humor, her kindness, and of course, most of all - her incredible gorgeous floral and botanical abilities.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

I have planned 4 weddings for my children with different, excellent florists (some "fancy New York based floral designers), and the sheer beauty of the Crocus's design for tent, the flowers, and the chuppah were as nice or nicer than any of them. Everything was perfect, understated, and so "farm elegant."
The caterer separated the tables for the brunch, and set them with the blue runners ,so the sunflowers created a whole new, wonderful look. Saturday night was romantic, and Sunday was upbeat and happy. The entire wonderful experience was seamless and easy.

Profile Picture Beth, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Crocus was spectacular! Choosing Crocus Hale was easily one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. She was incredibly responsive, patient, helpful, and kind throughout the entire planning process. She listened to what we envisioned and gave us a result that completely blew us away. Her impeccable taste and eye for design helped transform our wedding into a magical and unforgettable event. We can’t speak more highly of everything she and her team did for us. Work with her, trust her, and you’ll be very thankful you did :)

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Crocus was an absolute dream to work with. She has impeccable taste, and really listened to my vision. She really understood exactly what I wanted (even though I didn't have exact pictures to show her). People are our wedding were blown away by all of the florals. They are still talking about them! I would use her for every single event if I could!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the very beginning, I felt total trust in Crocus to understand and create my wedding vision. She captured the feel I had in mind - the romantic, classic look that incorporated the beauty of fall without looking kitschy. The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, escort card display, everything was absolutely gorgeous. Crocus's attention to detail was wonderful, so even the tiny things turned out beautifully. I have had a centerpiece on our table here at home ever since the wedding (it even looks beautiful dry), holding on to that beauty as long as possible! Thank you so much for bringing such warm and natural beauty to our wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crocus is a true professional, warm, responsive, and detail-oriented. She has a great talent for listening; I had an idea of what I wanted but not the vocabulary to describe it and Crocus nailed it on the head (she turned "green and neutrals" into a spectacular wedding). Crocus is a true artist and has excellent taste, as you can see from pictures of her previous work. She is also really plugged into the local wedding community and has great vendor recommendations. And because she knows everyone, she is able to do a lot of the detailed coordination (that I didn't have time or knew to do!) with other vendors, such as the lighting designer and caterer. We planned the wedding remotely, and Crocus's quick responses and constant availability helped us feel that everything was under control. I really can't say enough good things about her as an artist and her as a business; she's got it all!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Crocus was such a pleasure to work with. Her creativity, beautiful execution, and flexibility made the process fun and as stress-free as possible. Her designs were gorgeous and I appreciated that she kept our budget in mind by finding ways to re-purpose some of the flowers for different events. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We couldn’t have asked for a more creative and talented designer! Crocus did far more than the flowers. From the candlelight throughout the property, to vines hanging from the tent, to our beautiful table settings and arrangements, she transformed an already beautiful location into a stunning and intimate space that was unlike any other wedding we had attended. She was incredibly organized, and had wonderful ideas. She had such a beautiful vision that captured the spirit of the day and complemented the natural setting-- she truly is an artist.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I have to add my voice to the chorus of praise already collected here. Crocus is every bit the magician you've heard. On a personal level, she is immensely gracious and thoughtful, so calm and collected, and a great listener. I had a fairly specific vision of what I wanted the flowers to look/feel like, but didn't necessarily have the language to express it (not knowing flower names, etc.) Right from the first (highly detailed, with tons of photos) proposal she sent us, Crocus demonstrated that she'd entirely understood -- it kind of felt like she'd *consumed* the idea, that's how intuitively she got it. Crocus offered to meet us at Classical Tents (which supplied our tables, glasses, plates, flatware, etc.) and reviewed everything that we'd already selected (on a previous visit) with us. She also brought along a collection of "vessels" -- vases, terrariums, pedestals, etc. of all sizes that she could use for the table settings, and we picked our favorites together. In the lead-up to the wedding, she was always happy to offer her opinion on last-minute questions that came up. And at the wedding itself, what she accomplished was just magic. We got married in a raw former factory space, which we loved, but we were relying on her to soften it up, in a sophisticated rather than sweet way, and Crocus delivered 1000 times over. The bouquets were stunning, but she also provided flowers for the bar tables, the escort card table, and the cakes; and each table had its own, unique collection of flowers, air plants, candles, and silk arranged in the most beautiful, undone way. We just adored working with her, and her work product. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Crocus was very professional and so easy to work with. She provided great input and guidance as we talked through all the decisions that we needed to make. She also helped a lot with advice on what rentals work and choices in linen colors. Throughout the whole process it was very easy to trust Crocus' advice and I was confident in her judgement. So happy I found Crocus and loved working with her!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Crocus is so talented and creative but also really listened to us and incorporated what we asked for into what she designed for us. She made it "us" but an elevated version of us. She did it in a way only a true artist could. For example, my husband loves to cook so I had this very general idea of incorporating some herbs and maybe vegetables into our flower arrangements. Crocus took this concept and ran with it. She literally sprinkled real organic vegetables from loval farms across the tables. It was so refined, yet whimsical.

Crocus did a lot more than the flowers (and veggies) for us. She made our choopah (which one of our guests asked about BUYING because he loved it so much!), lantern walkways and more. She helped us decide on furniture, the escort table, etc. Our wedding was absolutely stunning, completely unique and beyond what I had ever imagined.

Leading up to the wedding, Corcus was completely professional, always available and also, on a personal level, just a lovely person. Hire her if you want a quirky, special, absolutely gorgeous setting for your wedding. And who wouldn't want that?

Profile Picture Eliza, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We honestly couldn’t even begin to communicate the awesomeness that is Crocus Hale. I keep telling people who ask how our wedding went that it was literally like someone took my wedding dream, ripped it out of my head, and threw it in a field. That really isn’t an over exaggeration, and it is in such a large part thanks to Crocus' amazing imagination and her capability of listening to my vision, adding to it, and creating something that was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is so incredibly talented and we truly couldn’t have been happier with what she did.

Crocus has an obvious attention to detail, a dedication to her clients that is unparalleled, and is beyond a pleasure to work with.

She has a true and clear love for her craft and her spirit, energy, and kindness are so genuine.

I hope we have the opportunity to work with her again in the future!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lilia, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We can’t recommend Crocus enough! Soon after we got engaged, we began working with Crocus on the design for our wedding, including candlelight, table design, and flowers for both the venue and the bridal party. Crocus spent a lot of time understanding our style and vision through multiple phone conversations and in-person meetings at our venue. She has an incredible personality, and we quickly developed a great personal relationship (I even ran the wedding dresses I was thinking about by Crocus!) We discussed with Crocus our budget, and she came back early in the process with a detailed, suggested design that met our budget. Crocus is incredibly great to work with – she is excellent at understanding your vision and making suggestions that align with it. She truly cares about your wedding and making sure you are happy with the outcome. Our guests could not say enough about how incredible the venue looked for our wedding, and we owe a lot of that to Crocus. Every detail was well thought through, and I personally can’t say enough about how everything looked - my bouquet, the tables, the flowers - it was simply beautiful. Crocus is very professional and extremely talented, and you’ll know exactly what to expect ahead of the wedding, as she writes out a detailed design plan that you agree on ahead of the wedding. Crocus was absolutely invaluable in shaping our venue into exactly what we envisioned (and in many ways, much, much more). In short, we LOVE Crocus and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Stunning work and a true professional. Would highly recommend using Crocus!

Profile Picture User4761372, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I cannot rave enough about Crocus and her work! She is so attentive to detail and truly cares about her customers. She really listens to what the customer wants. I felt like she was completely devoted to making our day as special as possible. Not to mention that her work is breathtakingly beautiful! My wedding bouquet we everything I wanted it to be: romantic and lush. I wish that I could have carried it around all night! Crocus also has a calming energy to her that is a wonderful quality to have in a wedding vendor. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in or around the Berkshires!

Profile Picture User4959846, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Every step of the way, Crocus met the vision and expectations for our daughter's wedding. Our family has a special history of growing and showing dahlias, and Crocus placed dahlias in spectacular arrangements throughout the wedding weekend. We are still getting raves for the bouquets and boutonniers. Crocus is a pleasure to work with. She listens and she delivers.

Profile Picture David , 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Crocus is seriously the best! Of all of the vendors I worked with for my wedding day, Crocus' work was the only one that truly blew me away. I could tell from my communications with her that she was a pro, but she took what little direction I gave her, which basically consisted of "I want vintage'y and blush pink" and made it into the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements I've ever seen at a wedding. And I think all of my guests would agree, as we made an announcement at brunch the next day that people could take home the centerpieces if they wanted to, and everyone snatched them up so fast I didn't even get one for myself! She was always super responsive, very sensitive to my budget constraints, and coordinated on her own with my venue so much that it made planning my Berkshires wedding from my home across the country a breeze. Crocus, thank you so much for making my wedding more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed!

Profile Picture User3854809, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Insightful creative flexible and simply lovely to work with ! Crocus made the day magical, created the environment and transformed the venue into just we had hoped for !!!

Profile Picture User5140444, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Truly outstanding. So professional. So creative. So stunning. Her vision was impeccable and execution even more so. She helped make our wedding as outstanding as it was.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow, Crocus is amazing. I think she was my favorite vendor for the wedding. She is a pleasure to work with. She's very friendly, accessible, and best of all, totally understood my vision for the day. She paid a lot of attention to my pinterest board and made a point to meet several times (even over Skype, when I wasn't able to make it to the venue) throughout the planning process. She also suggested re-using flowers and props throughout the wedding (such as the bridesmaids bouquets and flowers from the Chuppah) to save us money! Also, don't worry if you don't have ideas of what you want for your wedding - Crocus is incredibly creative and is great with brainstorming different ideas for the wedding.

I would be remiss if I forgot to mention her actually flowers which are BEAUTIFUL and so well put together. I honestly can't stop starting at my wedding bouquet which is sitting in my kitchen right now, smelling amazing, and still looking great! I would book Crocus again in a heartbeat! You can't go wrong with her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED working with crocus. Our wedding flowers were spectacular and i couldn't have been happier. She has a great eye and I trusted her with everything.

Profile Picture Yonit, 9/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

In a word, Crocus is amazing. We are so grateful that we were able to work with her. She is a true artist and her aesthetic vision could not have been more perfect for us.

Crocus worked really closely with us to make sure she got to know all our tastes and whims. She went above and beyond to make our floral designs so uniquely ours. I love gardening and we asked her to incorporate flowers and vegetables from my garden into the arrangements, which she did so beautifully. When we walked into our venue before the ceremony and saw what she had done, I teared up. Every table had a unique centerpiece, and, oh, were they all breathtaking!

Crocus paid attention to all our wishes and fantasies and gave us so much more than we could wish for. It is such a privilege to work with someone on the same wavelength.

It was a huge task to decorate the historic Shaker Barn where our reception took place, including the tables for 200 guests, the chuppah, the ceremony aisles, cocktail hour, lounge area, multiple boutonnieres and corsages, and the flower girl baskets and wreaths. It was truly magical!!!

Profile Picture Zhenya, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews