CROCUS HALE FLOWERS Reviews

CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 5
  • Lily

Lily e Kaplan · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Wedding day magic!

Crocus blew us away! From start to finish, Crocus was an invaluable partner in our wedding planning process.

Beyond creating incredible bouquets, tables, and a beautiful ceremony backdrop, Crocus lent her expertise to our rentals, stationary, lighting design and so much more, making sure all of the elements of the wedding felt and looked cohesive. She always made herself available for phone calls and questions, was incredibly responsive throughout the process, and worked with us patiently and thoughtfully through design iterations. Even when we weren't sure exactly what we wanted, Crocus brought her creativity and expertise to help shape our ideas into something more beautiful than what we could have dreamed up ourselves. I loved that Crocus took care to create arrangements that used local flowers and really fit with the season and venue - these details made our flowers feel unique and special. We could not have been happier with the result!

Most importantly, Crocus was a pleasure to work with - she was professional, organized, and genuinely kind. She paid attention to our budget, and had great relationships with all of our other vendors. I would recommend Crocus again and again!

CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 6
    CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 7
    CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 8
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Mark Mancini · Married on 10/12/2019

Crocus made our floral fantasies come to life!

When we first saw pictures of Crocus's creations on Instagram over a year ago we knew we had to work with her for our wedding - and we're incredibly glad we did! Crocus "got us" - she completely understood the vision we wanted for our wedding and she enabled that while providing exceptional counsel and expertise. More than her mastery with the floral arrangements, Crocus was a true partner in selecting the overall color scheme, linens, cutlery, rentals, etc. We even ran outfit options by her! Crocus was gracious, responsive, creative, and a true professional. We would completely and unequivocally recommend Crocus to all couples considering florist options. You will be beyond delighted with and amazed by what she creates!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Anne Rosenblum · Married on 06/15/2019

Spectacular

Crocus did an incredible job creating beautiful arrangements and a gorgeous bouquet for our wedding. She was fun and easy to work with throughout the process, and she ultimately created stunning work even though we didn’t provide very specific requests. We could not have asked for more perfect flowers and had a great experience with Crocus!

CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 9
    CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 10
    CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 11
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Candace Dobro · Married on 06/12/2019

The real deal!

Yes, Crocus Hale is her real name, and yes, her work is impeccable. She's professional, talented, knows her stuff and makes magic happen. Equally important, though—and I say this as the mother of the bride—Crocus is a stand-up person! She listens carefully and then helps create the vision you paint for her. Crocus is lovely inside and out and was an important part of our team! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

My daughter, who made all the plans, is extremely precise and accustomed to organizing at a professional level, and she was thrilled, both with the quality of the floral design and with Crocus's responsive, flexible and team-oriented work style.

Thank you, Crocus, for transforming the spaces at Stonover to help create a magical wedding weekend for my daughter and new son!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Dolyn C · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

Crocus was not only my florist, but was a complete design consultant. She came to our rental meetings, corresponded with my caterer and lighting vendors, and even helped with the floor plan. She has an incredible eye. She really understood my design aesthetic and brought my vision to life. I always felt like she 100% got what I was going for and added her own amazing touches that elevated every single design element (from the bar to the bathroom). She was so amazing to work with, delivered amazing and easy-to-follow design books, and was super adaptable.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible arrangements

Crocus's flower arrangements for our wedding were incredible! The bouquets, the centerpieces, the flowers spread throughout were all unbelievable. More beautiful than I could have ever imagined and so perfectly our taste and style! And we loved that she picked as many local, in season flowers that she could find. Crocus is amazing to work with, easy going and stress free! And she also helped us pick out the best table cloths to highlight the flowers, the chairs and other rentals. We highly highly recommend Crocus!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Rynone Castellano · Married on 05/10/2019

Best Floral Design in the Berkshires (or anywhere!!)

Crocus was one of the absolute best parts of our entire wedding planning experience. She is truly an artist when it comes to floral design and has an incredibly sophisticated approach to her arrangements. Crocus was also wonderful when it came to giving me flexibility - my vision changed from a very simple white/green color scheme to full on deep colors and texture. Crocus executed it beautifully and was incredibly supportive and open minded throughout the entire process. She is fantastic at incorporating your feedback and presenting you with suggestions. The florals for the day were absolutely stunning as were the incredible candles, fruit accents, and other little items that made it all feel even more special. There is absolutely no one better to work with in the Berkshires than Crocus!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Anna · Married on 04/13/2019

Crocus is incredible!

I'm not sure I'll be able to express in this short review just how talented Crocus Hale is. She truly understood me and my husband, and her floral design really represented our relationship. She knew we loved hiking and fishing, and her flowers felt like a walk in the woods in early Spring. Almost every single one of my guests commented on how gorgeous our floral arrangements were, and multiple people asked to take flowers home. People have written to me since the wedding, asking about the names of different flowers we had one the tables! Crocus was also a pleasure to work with. After our first phone call, she sent us a pdf with her ideas for the event, so we had a great sense of her vision. Crocus made us feel like we were in great hands the entire time—from our first phone call through our wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough.

CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 12
    CROCUS HALE FLOWERS 13
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Krista · Married on 11/10/2018

Crocus is simply the best

My husband and I had our version of the perfect wedding and we couldn't have done so without Crocus, who brought attention, beauty, kindness, and professionalism to the planning process and our wedding day itself. She was responsive, insightful, fun, easy, and flexible, and she understood and executed our "vision" perfectly, capturing our tastes without ever having met us in person. She also helped us troubleshoot last minute issues while making our wedding look absolutely gorgeous. Her creative impulses are so unique and modern without being trendy; I never felt like our wedding would look like it was ripped from a bridal blog. We felt completely stress-free and confident about what our wedding would look like specifically because we knew she was there that day. Moreover, she went above and beyond to help procure out-of-season flowers for my bouquet (intended to serve as a special commemoration to my mother) without charging me the traditional florist's markup.

We are so grateful to Crocus for all that she did. We felt jaded by many aspects of the wedding planning process, but it was a true pleasure to work with Crocus, who was a bright spot among vendors. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I (along with our family and guests) were truly blown away with the magic Crocus created for our entire wedding weekend from the rehearsal dinner Friday, to cocktail hour and the reception on Saturday and finally through to the brunch on Sunday. Her skills go far beyond just flowers - she is a true creative artist and helped us to pull together our entire event design, even accompanying us on our visit to book rentals so we could ensure they all tied in. Working with her was one of the greatest joys of this wedding planning process, and we will be forever grateful for her vision, her patience, her help, her humor, her kindness, and of course, most of all - her incredible gorgeous floral and botanical abilities.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Beth · Married on 07/21/2018

I have planned 4 weddings for my children with different, excellent florists (some "fancy New York based floral designers), and the sheer beauty of the Crocus's design for tent, the flowers, and the chuppah were as nice or nicer than any of them. Everything was perfect, understated, and so "farm elegant."
    The caterer separated the tables for the brunch, and set them with the blue runners ,so the sunflowers created a whole new, wonderful look. Saturday night was romantic, and Sunday was upbeat and happy. The entire wonderful experience was seamless and easy.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Crocus was spectacular! Choosing Crocus Hale was easily one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. She was incredibly responsive, patient, helpful, and kind throughout the entire planning process. She listened to what we envisioned and gave us a result that completely blew us away. Her impeccable taste and eye for design helped transform our wedding into a magical and unforgettable event. We can’t speak more highly of everything she and her team did for us. Work with her, trust her, and you’ll be very thankful you did :)

Sent on 05/09/2018

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Crocus was an absolute dream to work with. She has impeccable taste, and really listened to my vision. She really understood exactly what I wanted (even though I didn't have exact pictures to show her). People are our wedding were blown away by all of the florals. They are still talking about them! I would use her for every single event if I could!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

From the very beginning, I felt total trust in Crocus to understand and create my wedding vision. She captured the feel I had in mind - the romantic, classic look that incorporated the beauty of fall without looking kitschy. The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, escort card display, everything was absolutely gorgeous. Crocus's attention to detail was wonderful, so even the tiny things turned out beautifully. I have had a centerpiece on our table here at home ever since the wedding (it even looks beautiful dry), holding on to that beauty as long as possible! Thank you so much for bringing such warm and natural beauty to our wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2017

Crocus is a true professional, warm, responsive, and detail-oriented. She has a great talent for listening; I had an idea of what I wanted but not the vocabulary to describe it and Crocus nailed it on the head (she turned "green and neutrals" into a spectacular wedding). Crocus is a true artist and has excellent taste, as you can see from pictures of her previous work. She is also really plugged into the local wedding community and has great vendor recommendations. And because she knows everyone, she is able to do a lot of the detailed coordination (that I didn't have time or knew to do!) with other vendors, such as the lighting designer and caterer. We planned the wedding remotely, and Crocus's quick responses and constant availability helped us feel that everything was under control. I really can't say enough good things about her as an artist and her as a business; she's got it all!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Alexa · Married on 08/26/2017

Crocus was such a pleasure to work with. Her creativity, beautiful execution, and flexibility made the process fun and as stress-free as possible. Her designs were gorgeous and I appreciated that she kept our budget in mind by finding ways to re-purpose some of the flowers for different events. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

We couldn’t have asked for a more creative and talented designer! Crocus did far more than the flowers. From the candlelight throughout the property, to vines hanging from the tent, to our beautiful table settings and arrangements, she transformed an already beautiful location into a stunning and intimate space that was unlike any other wedding we had attended. She was incredibly organized, and had wonderful ideas. She had such a beautiful vision that captured the spirit of the day and complemented the natural setting-- she truly is an artist.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

I have to add my voice to the chorus of praise already collected here. Crocus is every bit the magician you've heard. On a personal level, she is immensely gracious and thoughtful, so calm and collected, and a great listener. I had a fairly specific vision of what I wanted the flowers to look/feel like, but didn't necessarily have the language to express it (not knowing flower names, etc.) Right from the first (highly detailed, with tons of photos) proposal she sent us, Crocus demonstrated that she'd entirely understood -- it kind of felt like she'd *consumed* the idea, that's how intuitively she got it. Crocus offered to meet us at Classical Tents (which supplied our tables, glasses, plates, flatware, etc.) and reviewed everything that we'd already selected (on a previous visit) with us. She also brought along a collection of "vessels" -- vases, terrariums, pedestals, etc. of all sizes that she could use for the table settings, and we picked our favorites together. In the lead-up to the wedding, she was always happy to offer her opinion on last-minute questions that came up. And at the wedding itself, what she accomplished was just magic. We got married in a raw former factory space, which we loved, but we were relying on her to soften it up, in a sophisticated rather than sweet way, and Crocus delivered 1000 times over. The bouquets were stunning, but she also provided flowers for the bar tables, the escort card table, and the cakes; and each table had its own, unique collection of flowers, air plants, candles, and silk arranged in the most beautiful, undone way. We just adored working with her, and her work product. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/13/2017

Crocus was very professional and so easy to work with. She provided great input and guidance as we talked through all the decisions that we needed to make. She also helped a lot with advice on what rentals work and choices in linen colors. Throughout the whole process it was very easy to trust Crocus' advice and I was confident in her judgement. So happy I found Crocus and loved working with her!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Eliza · Married on 10/29/2016

Crocus is so talented and creative but also really listened to us and incorporated what we asked for into what she designed for us. She made it "us" but an elevated version of us. She did it in a way only a true artist could. For example, my husband loves to cook so I had this very general idea of incorporating some herbs and maybe vegetables into our flower arrangements. Crocus took this concept and ran with it. She literally sprinkled real organic vegetables from loval farms across the tables. It was so refined, yet whimsical.

Crocus did a lot more than the flowers (and veggies) for us. She made our choopah (which one of our guests asked about BUYING because he loved it so much!), lantern walkways and more. She helped us decide on furniture, the escort table, etc. Our wedding was absolutely stunning, completely unique and beyond what I had ever imagined.

Leading up to the wedding, Corcus was completely professional, always available and also, on a personal level, just a lovely person. Hire her if you want a quirky, special, absolutely gorgeous setting for your wedding. And who wouldn't want that?

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lilia · Married on 09/03/2016

We honestly couldn’t even begin to communicate the awesomeness that is Crocus Hale. I keep telling people who ask how our wedding went that it was literally like someone took my wedding dream, ripped it out of my head, and threw it in a field. That really isn’t an over exaggeration, and it is in such a large part thanks to Crocus' amazing imagination and her capability of listening to my vision, adding to it, and creating something that was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is so incredibly talented and we truly couldn’t have been happier with what she did.

Crocus has an obvious attention to detail, a dedication to her clients that is unparalleled, and is beyond a pleasure to work with.

She has a true and clear love for her craft and her spirit, energy, and kindness are so genuine.

I hope we have the opportunity to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2016

CROCUS HALE FLOWERS's reply:

Love you, Lilia!

Stacy · Married on 02/27/2016

We can’t recommend Crocus enough! Soon after we got engaged, we began working with Crocus on the design for our wedding, including candlelight, table design, and flowers for both the venue and the bridal party. Crocus spent a lot of time understanding our style and vision through multiple phone conversations and in-person meetings at our venue. She has an incredible personality, and we quickly developed a great personal relationship (I even ran the wedding dresses I was thinking about by Crocus!) We discussed with Crocus our budget, and she came back early in the process with a detailed, suggested design that met our budget. Crocus is incredibly great to work with – she is excellent at understanding your vision and making suggestions that align with it. She truly cares about your wedding and making sure you are happy with the outcome. Our guests could not say enough about how incredible the venue looked for our wedding, and we owe a lot of that to Crocus. Every detail was well thought through, and I personally can’t say enough about how everything looked - my bouquet, the tables, the flowers - it was simply beautiful. Crocus is very professional and extremely talented, and you’ll know exactly what to expect ahead of the wedding, as she writes out a detailed design plan that you agree on ahead of the wedding. Crocus was absolutely invaluable in shaping our venue into exactly what we envisioned (and in many ways, much, much more). In short, we LOVE Crocus and highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Stunning work and a true professional. Would highly recommend using Crocus!

Sent on 11/24/2015

I cannot rave enough about Crocus and her work! She is so attentive to detail and truly cares about her customers. She really listens to what the customer wants. I felt like she was completely devoted to making our day as special as possible. Not to mention that her work is breathtakingly beautiful! My wedding bouquet we everything I wanted it to be: romantic and lush. I wish that I could have carried it around all night! Crocus also has a calming energy to her that is a wonderful quality to have in a wedding vendor. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in or around the Berkshires!

Sent on 09/27/2015

David · Married on 09/06/2015

Every step of the way, Crocus met the vision and expectations for our daughter's wedding. Our family has a special history of growing and showing dahlias, and Crocus placed dahlias in spectacular arrangements throughout the wedding weekend. We are still getting raves for the bouquets and boutonniers. Crocus is a pleasure to work with. She listens and she delivers.

Sent on 09/15/2015