The Rose Thief Floral Design

Hatfield, MA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

The Rose Thief is a full-service bespoke Floral Design Studio based in Hatfield, MA.

❖ Let's Create Together ❖

Working with The Rose Thief, a wedding florist is a collaborative experience. You may have no prior knowledge of flowers or have a fully realized vision. We’ll take you through the process from the possibilities to the complete and magical reality. Let's create a floral moment that will exceed your expectations.

❖ Schedule A Consult ❖
We'd love to meet with you to discuss your event and everything Flowers!
Schedule an Initial Consultation to discuss your vision.

Our Services Include:
✧ Personal and Customized consultations for Proposals, Weddings, & Celebrations of any kind.
✧ Selection of rental options - Vases, Arches, Candles, Table Decor.
✧ Trained & Insured Florists in all aspects of Floral design and Installation.
✧ Options for Digital Visual Mock-Up, so that you can see your Custom Florals.
✧ Collaboration & Communication with your selected Venue & Vendors
✧ Delivery of your Florals to your event & post event clean up.

❖ About The Rose Thief Owner and Lead Designer, Belinda. ❖
"Floral Design has been kind to me. It allows me to use my eye for color and to connect with nature. When I create, it’s with intention. Letting the natural architecture of the flowers guide me while respecting their boundaries and abilities."

✧ Graduate from The Floral Design Institute - Portland Oregon, USA
✧ Experience in Coordinating and Creating Events & Weddings in the US (East & West Coast) & Australia

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$285

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

1 User photo

• Kayla
    Kayla Getting married on 09/16/2023

Creative and Beautiful!

Belinda and her team are magical. For a wedding at The Mount in Lenox, there is so much ground to cover and natural floral to work with. They took our vision of dark academia/bridgerton/garden party and made the most lush, gorgeous, creative and innovative arrangements for our banquet tables, the surrounding grounds, and even transformed the arch. They were so receptive to our requests and always suggested something outside the box we would never have thought of and aquired everything necessary to pull it all off in a short time frame. She is kind, patient, artistic, creative, efficient and a joy to work with. 10/10!

Kayla!
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure and a dream to create for Elaina & Scott. No hesitation in working with you again. You’re an amazing Planner!
    Cheers
    Belinda
    The Rose Thief
    Tanya A. Married on 11/05/2022

Gorgeous Flowers

I highly recommend working with The Rose Thief. Belinda is a amazing. She was able to see my vision and went with it and made all my wedding dreams come true. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Every conversation we had left me with confident with how everything would turn out, and sure enough when the day came, everything was amazing!

The Rose Thief Floral Design's reply:

Tanya! Thank you so much for the kind words. You're so sweet! Myself and the Team had so much fun and loved the end result just as much as you did.
    - Belinda
    Jim B. Married on 10/15/2022

Creativity & Expertise

We chose Belinda for our wedding on 10/15/22 in Lenox, MA and we were ecstatic on what she created for us. We provided some insight into what we were looking for and let Belinda run with it. she gave us an extremely detailed quote, including pictures of exactly what flowers she would use and examples. The day of, Belinda was there early to take care of every detail and it looked exactly how we envisioned. Belinda’s creativity and expertise surpassed any other florist we came across and guests were floored with the unique centerpieces she created. I urge you to reach out to Belinda & The Rose Thief to see what they can do for you as well.
    Thanks again,
    Jim & Katie Bonyman
    10/15/22
    Seven Hills Inn, Lenox, MA

The Rose Thief Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jim and Katie for choosing me and trusting me to create this moment for you. Loved every minute of it!
    - Belinda

Team

Belinda Bennett
Belinda Bennett
Owner & Florist

Floral Design has been kind to me. It allows me to use my eye for colour and to connect with nature. When I create, its with intention. Letting the natural architecture of the flowers guide me and respecting their boundaries and abilities.

For me, Floral Design is a combination of Colour Theory, Sculpture and Perspective and combines everything I love about Art.

Creating a moment of joy for my clients is the most rewarding.

• Graduate from The Floral Design Institute - Portland Oregon, USA

• Experience in Coordinating and Creating Events & Weddings in the US (East & West Coast) & Australia

• Reiki Energy Worker

131 Main Street, #107 Hatfield, MA, 01038
413-247-6175

9AM-5PM Monday-Friday Weekend Hours Vary, as we are on Installs.
Location of (The Rose Thief Floral Design)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding