Angelic Affairs

$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

ANGELIC AFFAIRS

We Listen.

We're all about you and your special day. Our time and talent, our experience and hard work goes into making your vision come to life. It's your big day and that's why Angelic Affairs will put you at ease so you can enjoy your unique and memorable celebration.

We focus on your experience.

We do you. We design a customized event that will bring you and your finance's vision and personality to the front. We're here to tell your story!

About Angelic Affairs.

Angelic Affairs is an event planning & design company based in Newport, Rhode Island and owned by Kelly Teves, an international event planner. Native to New England, Kelly has loved event planning and design. She has helped with weddings and other social events since she was a young girl. Today she has staff located in three main places - Rhode Island, California, as well as the Azores, Portugal. Kelly manages every event herself using her assistants’ talents who are nearest to the event location. She has years of experience in the hospitality field and in corporate event planning. Her clientele stem from New England, California, Portugal, Azores, and Madeira. Keeping a boutique-style business, Angelic Affairs now has a team of event professionals. Because of her team's expertise and efficiency, Kelly can provide her clients with a one of a kind experience that is affordable.

We got you covered.

Planning an event like a wedding can be stressful. That's why Angelic Affairs offers complete service packages that will put you at ease right up to your big day. We are able to bring your vision to life through these services:

• Full wedding planning
  • Partial wedding planning
  • Day-of coordination and rehearsal
  • Destination wedding planning
  • Remote wedding planning
  • Floral design and decor
  • Draping
  • Lighting
  • Stationary design (invitations, menus, etc.)
  • Vendor referrals
  • Beauty and fashion advisement
  • Wedding website design
  • Contract reviewing and negotiation
  • Event design sketches
  • Linens (custom designed and created)
  • Transportation planning
  • Timeline development
  • Unlimited communication
  • Signs (printed and hand-painted)
  • Vendor and venue meetings/tours
  • Complete setup and breakdown

Complimentary Quote and Consultation.

Contact Kelly at ANGELIC AFFAIRS today and request to complete her Event Questionnaire for planning & coordination-related quotes, and/or Floral Questionnaire for floral and décor-related quotes. Great discounts come with hiring ANGELIC AFFAIRS for a combination of services. We look forward to chatting with you.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Elisha
    Elisha Married on 07/18/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Kelly is the BEST

I can’t say enough great things about Kelly and her team at Angelic Affairs. Always kind and patient, Kelly is the most organized person I’ve ever met! She was amazing to work with and had great ideas for the little details I never would have thought of. She communicated with all of my vendors and kept me in the loop, adapting to any changes that arose during the process. When there was a problem, she always had a great solution. Her eye for flowers and decorating is so elegant and she created my exact vision for my wedding day! Kelly is super responsive and made every part of my wedding day punctual and perfect so my husband and I could enjoy every second.

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words, Elisha! You, Nick + Dahlia have been an absolute delight to work with :) We wish you all of the best in this new chapter of your lives together
  • Tanyia
    Tanyia Married on 02/29/2020
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning florals and impeccable service

My floral experience and belief in wedding florists was SAVED by Kelly from Angelic Affairs. I had a vision for my winter wedding that other florists tried to talk me out of or convince me was too expensive for my budget. Not Kelly. She listened, asked questions, made suggestions and designed a virtual idea that I could actually see (imagining florals is painful when you can describe a flower but may not know the name or imagine how it will blend with others). It was even better than I had imagined in the design document— but in person— on my wedding day, my florals were so just beautiful and had that uniqueness that was mine.

I didn’t have to sell a kidney to afford them and not once was I told anything was unattainable. When I see my wedding pictures today, I still smile at how incredibly beautiful everything was. Thank you so much for your patience and professionalism, the ease for payments (and technology savvy methods!) but most of all, for making my vision come to life. I recommend Angelic Affairs to ANYONE in their service area for florals and planning. Kelly is extremely organized... even my other vendors complemented me after the wedding on her services and how prepared, organized, and great she was to work with. I’m so pleased.

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for cracking me up with the "I didn't have to sell a kidney to afford them" line, hahaha!!! It was truly an honor designing with you :) Congratulations on your happily ever after
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Gilded Media Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

Crowne Plaza Danbury Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Angelic Affairs not only creates another beautiful wedding they create an experience in which invited guests will remember

Soulmate Celebration Soulmate Celebration Wedding Officiants

Kelly contacted us through Wedding Wire while searching for an officiant for a couple she was currently working with as their wedding coordinator. During our initial meeting it was clear to me that she was the consummate professional. We hit it off immediately because our approach to our clients is so similar. Kelly has a personal touch and her enthusiasm is contagious. Her creativeness and attention to detail is the hallmark of her business and I was more than impressed by her portfolio. I felt this was someone I would enjoy working with and I was not disappointed. The day of the wedding was when I really got to see her in action and it was awesome. She had complete control of all the vendors involved while also doting on the wedding party. The ceremony went off without a hitch and while I didn't attend the reception I've read the review by the bride and groom and it is glowing. Any couple looking for wedding coordinator really need not look any further than Angelic Affairs. You'll be thrilled with Kelly and her team. I should also mention that she created floral arrangements for the wedding and they were spectacular. I very much look forward to working with her in the future.

320 Thames Street Newport, RI, 02840
3104319211
Location of (Angelic Affairs)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding