Angelic Affairs Reviews

21 | Newport, RI

21 Reviews for Angelic Affairs

21 Angelic Affairs Reviews

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2018

We were immediately drawn to Angelic Affairs because we wanted our flowers to be different. With all the weddings we'd been to, we wanted to shy away from arrangements we'd already seen. We didn't know what we wanted, but upon seeing what she had done in past weddings, had faith she'd create something special for us. What Kelly created for us were literal works of art! Our guests are still raving about our flowers, which is exactly what we wanted! We also took advantage of her coordination and rehearsal package to help us with the little details and take over so we could enjoy our day. She was on top of everything and even caught discrepancies in a couple of our vendor contracts that, had we not had Kelly to review them, would've caused a world of stress on our wedding day. So with all of that in mind, Kelly, we thank you for everything you did for us. You're worth your weight in gold and we recommend you to anyone in need of your services!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much, dear! It was an honor and a privilege to have worked with you. Your words literally brought tears to my eyes <3 Congratulations again to you both <3 And don't forget us when the times nears of the pitter patter of little your little one's feet :) I'd be happy to do a pregnancy cast for you, as well as plan and decorate your baby shower :)

nicky and Joey · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding day flowers

Kelly and her team at Angelic Affairs were absolutely wonderful from start to finish. Kelly single handedly designed a beautiful variety of arraignments and bouquets for our wedding. Kelly left nothing to wonder with her digital renderings prior to which put our minds at ease and allowed us to envision our big day. During the event itself everything was taken care of as promised and then some. We even had a last minute addition to the groomsman and Kelly was able to whip up a boutonniere on the spot. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to provide flowers and decorations for our one special day. Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful words, Nicky &amp; Joe :) You were both a delight to work with, and I was honored to have been chosen to freely use my imagination to create beautiful works of art for your special day :) Congratulations yet again to you both!

Jie · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you so much Kelly for taking care of all my wedding decorations!
    When I first time sent emails to different vendors for a quick quote, she was the first one to reply and very fast in giving a ballpark for total cost. That’s why I signed contract with her.
    I totally forgot to send her the dinner menu before the wedding, she took care of that by contacting the venue by herself and saved me lots of effort!
    More importantly, she provided same quality flower with cheaper price.
    She also decorated my wedding cake with free flowers and rearranged ceremony flowers to the head table.
    It’s such a wise decision to hire Kelly !

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Angelic Affairs 11

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jie! It was such a pleasure working with you and husband, and having the opportunity to design for your special day :) You both, your family, and friends were all so lovely and looked fabulous! Best of luck, and congratulations yet again on your marriage to one another :)

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I wanted a private romantic ceremony in Sao Miguel. I set out to find a wedding planner to help us plan our special day. Not knowing much about the Azores or the Island of Sao Miguel, Kelly helped us pick the perfect location for the ceremony. With her local knowledge, she was able to recommend some amazing spots for us to stay while in the Azores and communicated directly with the local vendors for our wedding day. Kelly kept in regular communication with us before we left Canada and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. She met us in Sao Miguel before the wedding to go over last minute details. Kelly made sure she took care of all the little details so I wouldn't have to. On the day of the ceremony, we were relaxed knowing all we needed to do was show up. The floral arrangements, bouquet and boutonniere were just stunning. The floral chandelier that Kelly made along with her partner blew us away. The picnic lunch was so special and the dinner setting gorgeous. Kelly absolutely nailed our vision and feel of the wedding day. It was such a special day for us. I would highly recommend the services of Destination Azores.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Andrea! It was truly an honor to plan and design for your special day. Thank you so much for entrusting us with such important tasks. You both made the wedding planning process delightful, and we had an amazing time making it all come together those days. Congratulations yet again to you both :)

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2018

Where do I even begin? We booked Kelly as our florist and day of coordinator… for us the decision was EASY! Kelly is super professional, knowledgeable, & passionate. I, the bride, am a long-time wedding and events lover. I love planning, crafting, DIY-ing, etc. HOWEVER, I knew a day-of coordinator was an ABSOLUTE MUST. I wanted zero stress on the day, actually, the week of the wedding. From the very first meeting with Kelly (way before the big day) she kept me on track and eased my anxieties. We brainstormed together & went through every detail – from the general wedding theme down to an extremely detailed timeline (down to the minute)! My confidence in Kelly helped keep me calm and allowed me to enjoy the amazing moments that quickly pass! As our florist, Kelly perfectly executed my vision, & when I say perfectly … I mean ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY PERFECT. My theme was vintage wine by the sea … and BOY did she make that come to life. She was able to incorporate some materials I had crafted/purchased and really tied EVERYTHING together. I cannot express my gratitude for all that Kelly did to ensure our wedding was a huge success – she is the BEST.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Angelic Affairs's reply:

You are such a peach, Jillian! We had such a blast making your vision come to life. You made the whole process very easy. I'm soooo happy to hear you're happy with our services. From a fellow planner's perspective, your words mean even more to me! It's all about teamwork and collaboration with planning and design. And together, we were able to make magic happen. Congratulations yet again on your marriage! Your hubby, friends, and family amazing people :) You're a very lucky girl :) Can't wait til our next event together :)

Kathryn · Married on 12/31/2017

Working with Kelly on flower arrangements and decoration for our New Year's Eve wedding was a fantastic experience! She was quick to respond to email, really paid attention to my ideas and themes when we met in person, and everything exceeded my expectations the day of. Not only that, but when there was a small confusion over what time the bouquets were supposed to be delivered, Kelly dropped everything and drove them to where we were taking photos to make sure that the bridesmaids had them in time! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Kelly and would recommend anyone to her looking for an experienced florist or event planner!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathryn! You and your mom were fantastic to work with! I'm so happy to hear you were happy with our work :) It was an honor to have a role in your beautiful NYE wedding :) My jaw is still dropped over the fashionable wardrobe you and your wedding party wore, and the arrangements your mom made! Seriously...wow!! Congratulations yet again, dear :)

Meagan · Married on 11/04/2017

Angelic Affairs was wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding day. Kelly was creative, thoughtful, and very responsive. She worked within our budget and put together a floral package that was beautiful and fit the occasion perfectly. We received several compliments from our guests about the beautiful centerpieces. I would wholeheartedly recommend Kelly and Angelic Affairs!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Meagan! You were a delight to work with, and I'm super happy you and your guests admired our work :) Congratulations yet again!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/19/2017

Angelic Affairs....Kelly.....was worth every penny and then some! Loved the bouquets that she created for me and saw my vision of what I had in mind and created it with great detail to color and size. Perfection!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Angelic Affairs 12
    Angelic Affairs 13
    Angelic Affairs 14

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words, Katherine <3 Your wedding was truly inspirational which enabled me to create beautiful works of art for your special day :) I'm so happy to hear you were happy with our services! Congratulations, Mrs. Blair :) Sending you so much love and hugs :)
  • Carsten

Carsten · Married on 05/27/2017

Where to begin?! First, I will say that hiring a day-of coordinator was one of the best wedding decisions I made, and hiring Kelly was the best money spent. Kelly is fantastic. She is professional, thoughtful, creative, and wonderful at what she does. She listens so well, and is able to use her creative eye to make your vision come to life, particularly if your vision is a little offbeat like our 1920s/Downtown Abbey theme was. We hired her for day-of services, and, after checking out her portfolio, for floral services as well. She went above and beyond on both. Kelly is able to work within your budget, and is honest and open with communication. She responds promptly, is flexible, and dedicated. She clearly loves what she does  We couldn’t have gotten through the day without her! Her floral arrangements were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. I couldn’t recommend Kelly and her team at Angelic Affairs enough.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for your kind and appreciative words, Carsten! I'm so glad you & Ash trusted us to coordinate and decorate your special day. I'll always remember our first consultation via Skype as we began to envision what your 1920's Downton Abbey wedding could consist of. I'm so happy it turned out as beautifully and perfectly as we had planned. It was truly a wedding we'll never forget for a sweet couple we'll never forget :) Cheers to married life! Looking forward to working future family events for you both as your family grows.

Scott · Married on 09/24/2016

Kelly Treves of Angelic Affairs provided both the wedding planning and floral design for my daughter's wedding recently, which was an outdoor/tent wedding in Newport, RI which required heavy coordination of a wide variety of individual vendors and in our experience Kelly provided an extraordinarily level of service, care, and personal touch into every aspect of the wedding, from detailed direction and checklists for all related vendors to pre-walk and pre-planning with myself and my daughter; drawing up aerial views of the site plan for placement of wedding ceremony seating and reception area layout; to very creative solutions for decorations and flowers to be used across the entire venue. On top of that, Kelly was a true pleasure to work with; she was responsive throughout the process and put in extra hours the night before the wedding to ensure everything was ready. Thank you Kelly for the great job and the friendship we have developed through this very positive experience. Scott T from CT

Sent on 09/30/2016

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words, Scott! While working with a FOB-zilla is some peoples' worst nightmare, it was truly a delight for me :) Your attention to detail was a great addition to mine allowing us both to work together so comfortably and produce your daughter's beautiful wedding @ Fort Adams. I'm truly grateful to have had the pleasure of working with you and your family. You have brought me memories and beautiful friendships that I believe will last a lifetime :) Congratulations again! I look forward to our continued friendship and watching your wonderful family grow :) #bestfobzillaever

Mario · Married on 08/06/2016

If you are debating whether you should get a wedding planner, the answer is YES! If you're considering hiring Kelly & her team, again -- YES! I did not think that I needed a planner at first until I started planning our wedding. Between working full time not living around the block from our venue, Kelly took ALL of the pressure off. She thought of things (which ended up being really important) that had never even crossed my mind. I had to remind myself that I'd never planned a wedding before and she has planned SO many! She was great to work with -- so friendly, professional, and reliable. I would recommend her to anyone. Her knowledge is priceless and our wedding was so much fun. We owe a lot to Kelly & her team for picking up the slack while we were dancing our butts off! If you want a fun and stress free wedding, Kelly & Angelic Affairs is the way to go.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Angelic Affairs's reply:

You are so welcome, honey! I'm so glad you were happy with our services :)

Elsa · Married on 07/16/2016

Kelly was excellent! She was very responsive and always friendly during the planning process. She makes a pinterest page for every client so that you're on the same page about what everything should look like on the day-of. Kelly delivered flowers to 2 different places for us on our wedding day and then also decorated both the ceremony area and the gifts table with extra flowers and petals even though that was not explicitly stated in our contract. Everything looked great! I was so impressed by our bouquets and boutineirres! They even came in nice vases with cute labels on them to let us know which flowers were for whom. Kelly also stayed for quite a while after delivering the flowers to make sure that everything was all set. I don't believe the cake was set up yet when she arrived to decorate it at the wedding venue, but she stayed until that was ready and then did a great job making it look very nice. I would definitely recommend Angelic Affairs! They are great service for a great price!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Elsa & Dan! I so very much loved working on your wedding. It was absolutely beautiful with such a lovely theme, and I'm glad I was able to create bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and decorate in a cohesive way :) Looking forward to seeing your photos when you get them. I'm sure they'll look stunning :) Congratulations to you both on celebrating your union!

Brien · Married on 07/08/2016

I was nothing but blown away by the work that Kelly had done for both me and my wife for our wedding. Her work is truly inspired and beautiful. My wife's bouquet was not just a bouquet, it was a true work of art. I would recommend Angelic Affairs above anything else. I would have given ten stars if I could. Thank you so much Kelly for making our special day even more perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brien! I'm beyond honored to have been chosen to design your 80's-inspired bouquet and boutonniere. It was so much fun creating for such a fun couple such as yourselves :) Thank you for your rockin' inspiration :)

Kristy · Married on 07/08/2016

Kelly Teves is amazing!!!!!!! She is so professional, sweet, caring and talented. She did my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere for our July wedding. I told her a few of our favorite things and she created something that was beyond any expectation we had and all within our budget! She even incorporated our 80's themed wedding into our flowers. She is a true artist in every sense of the word! If you want THE best, go with her!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristy! I'm beyond honored to have been chosen to design your 80's-inspired bouquet and boutonniere. It was so much fun creating for such a fun couple such as yourselves :) Thank you for your rockin' inspiration :)

shannan · Married on 05/15/2016

Kelly has been absolutely amazing! We are so happy with her and can't imagine going through this process without her. Not only is she professional, flexible and always on top of things, but she is also very sweet and has a calm and collected demeanor that has made us feel at ease during such a chaotic time. We highly recommend Kelly and Angelic Affairs for both nontraditional and traditional weddings, although she has tons of great ideas for the modern bride.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shannan! You, Damion, as well as your family have been a delight to work with. We're very excited to see everything come together for your special day. With the choices you've made thus far in stationery, decor, fashion, and unique theme, it's sure to be a perfectly beautiful representation of you both and in a way your family will feel comfortable with :-)

steven · Married on 05/15/2016

Kelly was awesome, she is great at putting together a event! Her attention to detail is crazy good! She is very attentive and always quick to respond to any inquire i may have had! I would recommend her and her wonder staff to any of my friends and family!!

Jemel · Married on 02/13/2016

Kelly of Angelic Affairs is personable , creative and a true professional. I am happy to have hired her. What's best, she works within the budget you set. She truly makes it happen with a small budget or a larger one. It's your vision, but she brings it to life.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jemel! It was an absolute delight working with you both! I'm very fortunate to book amazingly kind, loving, easy going, and inspiring couples such as yourselves to design around. Sending you both so much love, blessings, and gratitude <3
  • SiobhanFFB

Addie · Married on 01/24/2015

Kelly was hands down the best wedding budget line item. I was worried that hiring a wedding planner would cost more that we could afford. She took our budget and helped us create a gorgeous wedding. We even went under budget-and that's including her fee.

She really is a one stop shop. She does flower design, decor, invitations,signage, and wedding planning. Whatever you need, she will make happen for you. What I loved about Kelly was that she really wanted to make our vision a reality, instead of just doing what she thought was trendy. We gave her some parameters and a fabric swatch and she designed a beautiful vintage ski lodge feel for our winter wedding. But she was never pushy- even when I changed my mind about the invitations repeatedly. I DIY'd what projects I wanted and she took care of everything else. She went well beyond what was called for in our contract.

Instead of spending the wedding weekend worried about timelines and vendors and decorations, I got to spend time with my family and friends. With Kelly around I never worried about a thing.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation, Addie! I'm go happy I was able to facilitate everything for you while working with you to make your DIY and unique vision come to life. It was a pleasure working with you, and creating a fun and comfortable atmosphere for your guests at your winter wedding weekend in Vermont!

Leticia · Married on 02/04/2012

We thought we could plan our wedding within three weeks by ourselves. But after the stressful first few days, we sought out to hire Kelly of Angelic Affairs. Not only did she plan the entire event and decorate and coordinate everything the day of, but she designed and created everything from the invitations, centerpieces, favors -- down to the last details of the crystals, candles, cake topper and lighting. Even though my husband and I started off on different pages with different ideas for our wedding, Kelly was quickly able to create an event that made us and our children happy -- all within a matter of hours during our first consultation together! She even put us in touch with vendors whom she felt would be a great fit for us, and she was right! Come the day of our wedding, the only thing Kelly insisted I do was, "relax and enjoy". I have already recommended Kelly to my friends and family, and highly recommend her to anyone who's planning an event. Words can't describe how much work and stress she saved us! She had an incredible gift of making a once stressful 3-week planning process actually seem fun and exciting! - Leticia

Sent on 05/17/2012

Angelic Affairs's reply:

It still amazes me how we were able to pull off such a beautiful event in such a short amount of time, haha! You were a delight to work with and am glad I made what could've been a potentially stressful experience really easy going. That's the beauty of hiring a professional Wedding Planner who's been in business for so long -- we can make anything possible, and your wedding certainly proved that :) Thank you so much for your beautiful review!

Andy · Married on 06/25/2011

I hired a partial wedding planner for my offbeat wedding in Pennsylvania who kept insisting we couldn't have the wedding we wanted within our budget. I came across Kelly at Angelic Affairs through a florist I was considering hiring in California who suggested I speak with Kelly regarding my wedding because she'd seen her work. Upon speaking with her and going through her booking process in which she sent me a design board and a budget analysis, she showed me that she not only saw what I saw for my wedding but that we could also do it within my budget. I immediately fired my wedding planner and hired Kelly. She flew out to PA within two months of booking as she said she would, helped me find vendors I needed to hire, prepared timelines, layouts of all four spaces, reviewed contracts, negotiated pricing, and arrived in PA the Thursday with her team to break everything down in the 1800s ice house we rented and transformed every space in this huge building into a coney island wonderland! It was an incredible undertaking that took several days of what seemed like nonstop work, and they even dressed in our theme as we requested with fun bow ties. Everything was perfect and our wedding even end up being published in Rock 'N Roll Bride! I highly recommend hiring Angelic Affairs for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Angelic Affairs's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words, and entrusting us in being our first destination wedding couple! It's amazing what we created with you from California in Pennsylvania. I'll never forget what you told me during your consultation, "Our wedding planner said we can't pull off our wedding within our budget, and she keeps trying to make things more trendy and traditional. We saw your work and really believe you're the only one who can help us create the wedding of our dreams." In just 9 months of planning and designing, plus three straight days of breaking down an inconspicuous space and creating your Coney Island-themed wedding from the ground up, we were not only able to pull that off for you and your love, but also have your wedding published :) Rock on! Thank you again for everything!