18 Reviews for Angelic Affairs

Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
Artificial (1)
18 Angelic Affairs Reviews

Where do I even begin? We booked Kelly as our florist and day of coordinator… for us the decision was EASY! Kelly is super professional, knowledgeable, & passionate. I, the bride, am a long-time wedding and events lover. I love planning, crafting, DIY-ing, etc. HOWEVER, I knew a day-of coordinator was an ABSOLUTE MUST. I wanted zero stress on the day, actually, the week of the wedding. From the very first meeting with Kelly (way before the big day) she kept me on track and eased my anxieties. We brainstormed together & went through every detail – from the general wedding theme down to an extremely detailed timeline (down to the minute)! My confidence in Kelly helped keep me calm and allowed me to enjoy the amazing moments that quickly pass! As our florist, Kelly perfectly executed my vision, & when I say perfectly … I mean ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY PERFECT. My theme was vintage wine by the sea … and BOY did she make that come to life. She was able to incorporate some materials I had crafted/purchased and really tied EVERYTHING together. I cannot express my gratitude for all that Kelly did to ensure our wedding was a huge success – she is the BEST.

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Kelly on flower arrangements and decoration for our New Year's Eve wedding was a fantastic experience! She was quick to respond to email, really paid attention to my ideas and themes when we met in person, and everything exceeded my expectations the day of. Not only that, but when there was a small confusion over what time the bouquets were supposed to be delivered, Kelly dropped everything and drove them to where we were taking photos to make sure that the bridesmaids had them in time! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Kelly and would recommend anyone to her looking for an experienced florist or event planner!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Angelic Affairs was wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding day. Kelly was creative, thoughtful, and very responsive. She worked within our budget and put together a floral package that was beautiful and fit the occasion perfectly. We received several compliments from our guests about the beautiful centerpieces. I would wholeheartedly recommend Kelly and Angelic Affairs!

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Angelic Affairs....Kelly.....was worth every penny and then some! Loved the bouquets that she created for me and saw my vision of what I had in mind and created it with great detail to color and size. Perfection!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery

Where to begin?! First, I will say that hiring a day-of coordinator was one of the best wedding decisions I made, and hiring Kelly was the best money spent. Kelly is fantastic. She is professional, thoughtful, creative, and wonderful at what she does. She listens so well, and is able to use her creative eye to make your vision come to life, particularly if your vision is a little offbeat like our 1920s/Downtown Abbey theme was. We hired her for day-of services, and, after checking out her portfolio, for floral services as well. She went above and beyond on both. Kelly is able to work within your budget, and is honest and open with communication. She responds promptly, is flexible, and dedicated. She clearly loves what she does  We couldn’t have gotten through the day without her! Her floral arrangements were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. I couldn’t recommend Kelly and her team at Angelic Affairs enough.

Profile Picture Carsten, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kelly Treves of Angelic Affairs provided both the wedding planning and floral design for my daughter's wedding recently, which was an outdoor/tent wedding in Newport, RI which required heavy coordination of a wide variety of individual vendors and in our experience Kelly provided an extraordinarily level of service, care, and personal touch into every aspect of the wedding, from detailed direction and checklists for all related vendors to pre-walk and pre-planning with myself and my daughter; drawing up aerial views of the site plan for placement of wedding ceremony seating and reception area layout; to very creative solutions for decorations and flowers to be used across the entire venue. On top of that, Kelly was a true pleasure to work with; she was responsive throughout the process and put in extra hours the night before the wedding to ensure everything was ready. Thank you Kelly for the great job and the friendship we have developed through this very positive experience. Scott T from CT

Profile Picture Scott, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We were immediately drawn to Angelic Affairs because we wanted our flowers to be different. With all the weddings we'd been to, we wanted to shy away from arrangements we'd already seen. We didn't know what we wanted, but upon seeing what she had done in past weddings, had faith she'd create something special for us. What Kelly created for us were literal works of art! Our guests are still raving about our flowers, which is exactly what we wanted! We also took advantage of her coordination and rehearsal package to help us with the little details and take over so we could enjoy our day. She was on top of everything and even caught discrepancies in a couple of our vendor contracts that, had we not had Kelly to review them, would've caused a world of stress on our wedding day. So with all of that in mind, Kelly, we thank you for everything you did for us. You're worth your weight in gold and we recommend you to anyone in need of your services!

Profile Picture User7133687, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

If you are debating whether you should get a wedding planner, the answer is YES! If you're considering hiring Kelly & her team, again -- YES! I did not think that I needed a planner at first until I started planning our wedding. Between working full time not living around the block from our venue, Kelly took ALL of the pressure off. She thought of things (which ended up being really important) that had never even crossed my mind. I had to remind myself that I'd never planned a wedding before and she has planned SO many! She was great to work with -- so friendly, professional, and reliable. I would recommend her to anyone. Her knowledge is priceless and our wedding was so much fun. We owe a lot to Kelly & her team for picking up the slack while we were dancing our butts off! If you want a fun and stress free wedding, Kelly & Angelic Affairs is the way to go.

Profile Picture User7601036, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kelly was excellent! She was very responsive and always friendly during the planning process. She makes a pinterest page for every client so that you're on the same page about what everything should look like on the day-of. Kelly delivered flowers to 2 different places for us on our wedding day and then also decorated both the ceremony area and the gifts table with extra flowers and petals even though that was not explicitly stated in our contract. Everything looked great! I was so impressed by our bouquets and boutineirres! They even came in nice vases with cute labels on them to let us know which flowers were for whom. Kelly also stayed for quite a while after delivering the flowers to make sure that everything was all set. I don't believe the cake was set up yet when she arrived to decorate it at the wedding venue, but she stayed until that was ready and then did a great job making it look very nice. I would definitely recommend Angelic Affairs! They are great service for a great price!

Profile Picture Elsa, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I was nothing but blown away by the work that Kelly had done for both me and my wife for our wedding. Her work is truly inspired and beautiful. My wife's bouquet was not just a bouquet, it was a true work of art. I would recommend Angelic Affairs above anything else. I would have given ten stars if I could. Thank you so much Kelly for making our special day even more perfect!

Profile Picture Brien, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kelly Teves is amazing!!!!!!! She is so professional, sweet, caring and talented. She did my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere for our July wedding. I told her a few of our favorite things and she created something that was beyond any expectation we had and all within our budget! She even incorporated our 80's themed wedding into our flowers. She is a true artist in every sense of the word! If you want THE best, go with her!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kelly has been absolutely amazing! We are so happy with her and can't imagine going through this process without her. Not only is she professional, flexible and always on top of things, but she is also very sweet and has a calm and collected demeanor that has made us feel at ease during such a chaotic time. We highly recommend Kelly and Angelic Affairs for both nontraditional and traditional weddings, although she has tons of great ideas for the modern bride.

Profile Picture shannan, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Kelly was awesome, she is great at putting together a event! Her attention to detail is crazy good! She is very attentive and always quick to respond to any inquire i may have had! I would recommend her and her wonder staff to any of my friends and family!!

Profile Picture steven, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kelly of Angelic Affairs is personable , creative and a true professional. I am happy to have hired her. What's best, she works within the budget you set. She truly makes it happen with a small budget or a larger one. It's your vision, but she brings it to life.

Profile Picture Jemel, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kelly was hands down the best wedding budget line item. I was worried that hiring a wedding planner would cost more that we could afford. She took our budget and helped us create a gorgeous wedding. We even went under budget-and that's including her fee.

She really is a one stop shop. She does flower design, decor, invitations,signage, and wedding planning. Whatever you need, she will make happen for you. What I loved about Kelly was that she really wanted to make our vision a reality, instead of just doing what she thought was trendy. We gave her some parameters and a fabric swatch and she designed a beautiful vintage ski lodge feel for our winter wedding. But she was never pushy- even when I changed my mind about the invitations repeatedly. I DIY'd what projects I wanted and she took care of everything else. She went well beyond what was called for in our contract.

Instead of spending the wedding weekend worried about timelines and vendors and decorations, I got to spend time with my family and friends. With Kelly around I never worried about a thing.

Profile Picture Addie, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We thought we could plan our wedding within three weeks by ourselves. But after the stressful first few days, we sought out to hire Kelly of Angelic Affairs. Not only did she plan the entire event and decorate and coordinate everything the day of, but she designed and created everything from the invitations, centerpieces, favors -- down to the last details of the crystals, candles, cake topper and lighting. Even though my husband and I started off on different pages with different ideas for our wedding, Kelly was quickly able to create an event that made us and our children happy -- all within a matter of hours during our first consultation together! She even put us in touch with vendors whom she felt would be a great fit for us, and she was right! Come the day of our wedding, the only thing Kelly insisted I do was, "relax and enjoy". I have already recommended Kelly to my friends and family, and highly recommend her to anyone who's planning an event. Words can't describe how much work and stress she saved us! She had an incredible gift of making a once stressful 3-week planning process actually seem fun and exciting! - Leticia

Profile Picture Leticia, 2/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired a partial wedding planner for my offbeat wedding in Pennsylvania who kept insisting we couldn't have the wedding we wanted within our budget. I came across Kelly at Angelic Affairs through a florist I was considering hiring in California who suggested I speak with Kelly regarding my wedding because she'd seen her work. Upon speaking with her and going through her booking process in which she sent me a design board and a budget analysis, she showed me that she not only saw what I saw for my wedding but that we could also do it within my budget. I immediately fired my wedding planner and hired Kelly. She flew out to PA within two months of booking as she said she would, helped me find vendors I needed to hire, prepared timelines, layouts of all four spaces, reviewed contracts, negotiated pricing, and arrived in PA the Thursday with her team to break everything down in the 1800s ice house we rented and transformed every space in this huge building into a coney island wonderland! It was an incredible undertaking that took several days of what seemed like nonstop work, and they even dressed in our theme as we requested with fun bow ties. Everything was perfect and our wedding even end up being published in Rock 'N Roll Bride! I highly recommend hiring Angelic Affairs for your next wedding or event!

Profile Picture Andy, 6/25/11, 1 Review