Atkins Farms Country Market

Amherst, MA View map

Atkins cake decorators have many years of experience and the skill it takes you to guide you through the selection process and, consequently, create the cake you desire.

The superb taste and extraordinary appearance of Atkins cakes will be enjoyed by guests and host because of the care our experienced bakers take. For over 20 years, our wedding cakes have been made from scratch, and we use only the highest quality ingredients. Decorated with beautifully handcrafted frosting flowers and topped with probably the best Buttercream icing you'll taste anywhere. Our cake has had rave reviews from our customers from all around the Pioneer Valley, where we are also well renowned for our quality baked goods. Visit our website for more info: https://www.atkinsfarms.com/departments/weddings/

NOTE: Atkins Florist is no longer offering wedding flower services. We are honoring our previously committed orders but will not be able to accommodate any more orders. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cheese
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Melanie S. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing cupcakes

So happy we used Atkins for our wedding cupcakes. They were super easy to work with. Everyone raved about the cupcakes! Definitely get the carrot cake!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 05/29/2021

Thank you, Atkins Farms Bakery!

My husband and I are lifetime residents of Hampshire County, and it was an "ah-ha!" moment for us when we realized we could use Atkins for our wedding cake. We had a very small wedding this past weekend and only wanted a cake for cutting purposes. Although we wanted a small cake, we did not want to compromise on the look of the cake and Atkins did not disappoint! Our two-tier chocolate cake with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting was not only beautiful but delicious. The frosting was some of the best I have had and I am a big frosting fan. We cannot thank Atkins enough for making us our dream wedding cake!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful and Excellent

I am very picky when it comes to cake in general and it was no surprise that I would be just as picky when it came to my wedding cake. Atkins Farms bakery was more than the perfect fit for us; I have been going to Atkins my entire life and their baked items are always delicious and they were perfect for us. They were really accommodating with us and finding a time to sit down and talk about what we were looking for and I really liked how they do their tastings; that make fresh cupcakes with their different frostings that you can take home and try on your own time and in the privacy of your own home. My fiance and I happened to be traveling so we weren't able to try them for several days after they were made but the cake was still moist and delicious as if they were just out of the oven. They were able to do everything that we wanted in regards to decorations and it was all in frosting - we HATE fondant and that was a major thing that we didn't want to have - and they were able to accommodate my cake topper which had some weight to it. Atkins were perfect for us and now every time I go in, I get a silly smile on my face because I will always have the memory of them creating my wedding cake.

Real Weddings

• Heather & Andrew
    74 photos · 09/29/2019

Hadley Farms Meeting House Hadley Farms Meeting House Banquet Halls

Atkins Farms is a superior vendor that we utilize for our Baked goods as well as our Wedding Cakes. We highly recommend them as a preferred vendor at our location.

1150 West St Amherst, 01002
Location of (Atkins Farms Country Market)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding