150 Cady Street, Ludlow, MA 01056 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Deals 3

About Tiers of Joy

Tiers of Joy is a boutique bakery based in Ludlow, Massachusetts. It is a wedding cake bakery and design studio, creating beautifully designed and delicious wedding cakes for more than three years. It specializes in unique cakes using all-natural, premium ingredients and flavorings. This boutique bakery offers cake designs that range from elegant to whimsical, and can customize them to reflect each couple's personality.

Tiers of Joy offers a wide variety of products that complement any event. Its products include wedding cakes, cookies, cupcakes, groom's cakes, and dessert buffets. The team of experienced bakers can customize anything on the menu, and strives to make everything delicious regardless of clients' dietary restrictions, such as vegan, reduced sugar, and organic-only. Tiers of Joy's wedding services include consultations, private tastings, delivery, and set up.

0ee1c3a1770f5bc5 1483989526556 dino

Tiers of Joy 5
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Unique and Delicious Flavors

Picking out a wedding cake was the #1 decision my husband and I were excited and serious about making. We live out of state, so getting to sample cakes from dozens of bakers just wasn't going to be possible for us, which was a bummer. However, Nancy made it so easy to taste her creations. She mailed us cakes in push-pop type designs- 3 of each combination of flavors (one for each of us and a "tie breaker"). Neither my husband nor I wanted a traditional chocolate or vanilla cake, and Nancy's menu gave us so many other flavors to choose from (lemon coconut cake, blood orange frosting, and amaretto frosting ended up being our finished product). When we had a disagreement over which frosting to go with, Nancy was happy to provide us with her expertise and guide us to a decision. She also provided us with photos and sketches to help us decide on a final design. The finished product was both delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Tiers of Joy's reply:

And you were such a sweet couple to work with! I caught a glimpse of you that day and I was SO excited!!!!! You looked AMAZING! 馃槝 to the both of you!
    N

Jacquelyn 路 Married on 05/12/2018

What can I say about Nancy that nobody else has yet? Not only does she make beautiful, delicious cakes, she also has such a big heart. Throughout our wedding process I received multiple emails from Nancy with such positive, encouraging words, reminding me of what a beautiful day our wedding would be. She was quick to respond to all of my questions, no matter what time of day I could depend on Nancy to get back to me promptly. I will recommend Nancy over and over again to anyone and everyone who asks! Again, her cakes are delicious and she spends time on them, mastering every detail. Its baked with love! Nancy, Anthony and I loved the cake, it was beautiful and we look forward to seeing you again soon -The Pagans

Sent on 05/21/2018

Award

Tiers of Joy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Tiers of Joy 1
    Complimentary top tier, 1st anniversary cake
    With a tiered wedding cake serving 125 guests or more, Tiers of Joy will provide both a complimentary top tier and a gift certificate for a complimentary 8 ' round, buttercream decorated first anniversary cake.
  • Tiers of Joy 2