Creativo Loft Reviews

Creativo Loft 6
Creativo Loft 7

Amanda M Calo · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

I am so incredibly grateful to have stumbled upon Creativo Loft. I planned our group elopement in 2 months and Sarah made it nothing less than an easy and wonderful experience. She was just a dream to work with, she was incredibly kind, helpful and made our day truly magical and I will be forever grateful for it. All of our communication was done via email and phone until the day before our wedding when we finally met! The venue is timeless and beautiful! Giorgio takes the most stunning photos, I catch myself looking at them ALL OF THE TIME. The food we catered through their vendor was absolutely delicious! You will not regret celebrating any special event here! It's absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Creativo Loft 8
    Creativo Loft 9
    Creativo Loft 10
    Creativo Loft 11
    Creativo Loft 12

Sinthia Carr · Married on 09/27/2018

Really enjoyed our experience love the energy and professionalism

If I could give it 10 stars I would! My husband and I really enjoyed our experience with Sarah and Georgio, everything was very professional and elegant, will definitely recommend to friends

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa Fitzgerald · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect low key wedding

I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding with Creativo Loft. My husband and I decided that we wanted something small and I came across elopement/micro weddings. The venue is a beautiful old loft in Chicago, where we are from but we live out of state now. It was easy and painless to plan a ceremony. Literally every part can be arranged with Sarah and Giorgio. Our wedding was intimate, relatively short and sweet. Our guests were happy and we were happy to enjoy our day instead of stress over details. They do small and somewhat large events. I highly recommend booking with Creativo Loft.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Catherine Lyke · Married on 06/30/2018

The Wedding of Our Dreams.....for a creatively challenged bride.

Sarah and her husband created a magical day for my husband and I. I knew the types of things I wanted but as person who does not have one creative bome in my body...I was so nervous about planning for our special day. I cannot say enough about the flexibility, attention to detail, affordability, and personal tough that is offered by Creativo. Sarah makes you feel like you are the most special couple, but more than that she and Gorgio made us feel like part of their family. The food and the cake was so delicious. Our guests were raving! All I had to do was tell her what I wished for and it was done. I never lifted a finger. The loft itself has so much character. I could have just come with only my dress and his tux and still be welcomed with gorgoeus decor. We are from outside of the Creativo area. I literally used Pinterest for everything and Sarah made it happen. I couldn't recommend her enough. Magical

Sent on 11/18/2018

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

I really can't say enough good things about Creativo Loft! We had our wedding there in June of this year and they completely blew our expectations away. Sarah and Giorgio are so fun and easy to work with, and our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. We've received so much positive feedback from our friends and family as well, who were all very impressed with the venue, food, flowers, and everything else. Thanks for bringing our vision to life and making our wedding better than we'd imagined!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Erin. What a fun and jovial couple you and Alan are, and we had so much fun helping you reflect your creative personalities into your wedding day celebration. Your vibrant color scheme will forever be an all-time favorite!

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I were married at the Loft in mid-April. His family is from the Chicago area, and we live in CT, so our wedding planning was done mostly remotely. Sarah was amazing and professional throughout the 5 months that we worked together. No calls or emails went unanswered, and when we spoke, she always took the time to talk to us about the details and put our minds at ease about planning.
    We fell in love with the venue and Sarah’s style – casual but classy and fun but laid back – immediately as they both seemed to fit right in with our wedding vibe. We had 6-hour, 60-person event with full catering and a DJ. As we were going through the process, we truly appreciated Sarah’s flexibility, vendor recommendations, and honesty about cost. And she worked with all of the vendors to bring everything together. It was clear that she has a lot of experience working in the Chicago area!
    The venue itself is charming and perfect for an intimate gathering. The hardwood floors, high ceiling and tall windows give it an open and light feel. Many of our guests commented on how nice it was to not to be at a “wedding factory”. Sarah also has many décor items (frames, candles, cake stands, baskets) on hand at the Loft that she lent to us for the day that helped with the finishing touches. We were so impressed with how beautiful and warm the room felt when we entered.
    We also used Giorgio as our photographer. He was extremely calm and really brought out the best in us. We actually used him for an outdoor “engagement” shoot the day before the wedding. It was the perfect way to relax and kick off our wedding weekend in the city.
    All in all, Sarah and Giorgio are wonderful people and make a great team. They took our vision and made it a reality. Everything went off without a hitch! If you are looking for a unique space in Chicago for your smaller wedding/event with no stress and friendly, casual venue owners who really care about your day, then head to Creativo Loft!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Creativo Loft 13
    Creativo Loft 14
    Creativo Loft 15
    Creativo Loft 16
    Creativo Loft 17
    Creativo Loft 18

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Gina! It was wonderful working with you and Joe. We are so glad Creativo Loft was a great match to your style, and that we could personalize the service and space it to make it special just for you two. Grazie bella! XOXO!
  • MarcusP

Marcus · Married on 12/03/2017

Perfect venue for a small wedding. We also had our reception here. Sarah and Giorgio were awesome - easy to work with, gave us alternatives, overall amazing. Our guests complemented us on every aspect of our wedding and 80% was because of Sarah and Giorgio.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Creativo Loft 19
    Creativo Loft 20
    Creativo Loft 21
    Creativo Loft 22

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Marcus, we had so much fun working with you two superheros! Congratulations and thank you for your review.

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah and Georgio are amazing. We had a very small wedding, but they treated us like we were throwing a gala. They made everything easy on what could have been a stressful day. I would recommend their services for every couple.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Lindsay, it was wonderful working with you two, and celebrating with your loved ones. Cheers!

Rumayre · Married on 10/14/2017

we had our wedding here on October 14 and it was amazing. Sarah and Giorgio are great to work with. Very professional and just easy going. We went with their casual wedding package and it was prefect! It really is a great value for the amount you get. And th venue is really beautiful and great for small weddings. We had 30 people all together and it was plenty of room. I would highly recommend Creativo Loft if you are looking to grow a more small, intimate type of wedding. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Creativo Loft 23
    Creativo Loft 24
    Creativo Loft 25
    Creativo Loft 26
    Creativo Loft 27

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Rumayre! It was such a pleasure working with you and Moises, and celebrating with your loved ones. Thank you for your review, and cheers!

Jenny · Married on 07/12/2017

We had a tiny wedding with 8 guests this July and Sarah did a great job organizing everything. My husband and I were out of town until the day before the wedding, so it would not be possible to plan out tiny wedding without Sarah. Georgio is a talented photographer who managed to wrangle our guests that wanted to take their own photos. I had an amazing time!

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Jenny! We are honored to have been part of your amazing day, and it was a pleasure working with you two and celebrating with your family and friends.

B · Married on 06/27/2017

Creativo Loft provided us with everything we could have hoped for and more. It was a magnificent day that we will always cherish. Thank you Sarah and Giorgio!

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words and choosing us for your wedding celebration. We are thrilled to hear you all had a magnificent day! Cheers!

Katie · Married on 06/21/2017

Elopement for 2: Excellant venue

They accommodated everything we wanted for our elopement. It was beautiful private, and intimate. Sarah helped me with my dress because we wanted a reveal and my husband hadn't saw the dress. We also brought a few decorations of our own and Sarah arranged it beautifully. They were patient and helped us with the photographs we had never had professional photos done. This is a great place to elope!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

We could not be happier for choosing Creativo Loft to execute our special day! We were drawn to Creativo because of Giorgio's photographic eye and were not disappointed. Our photos turned out beautifully! And Sarah was always helpful and available with answers to our questions. Thank you both so much!!

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Samantha! What a special couple you two are, and we had so much fun working with you and Antoni. Cheers!

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2017

I just had my wedding here on Sunday and it was perfect and gorgeous! Sarah and Giorgio were wonderful to work with and made the whole process incredibly smooth. Sarah was very easy to talk to and was always good about answering any questions we had about the whole process and all of the details. I also can't say enough about how beautiful this venue is. I loved that my out of town guests could experience the vintage Chicago style of the venue and also got to have a beautiful view of the Chicago skyline during the wedding. We saw a lot of gorgeous venues in our hunt for Creativo, but all the other dwarfed my modest wedding party. Creativo fit us and our needs perfectly. I would recommend Creativo Loft to anyone with a smaller group. If you needs a place for your small wedding, Sarah and Giorgio have the best place for you!!

(All of my guests are raving about this venue too!)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Tiffany, we appreciate your lovely comments, and it was so much fun to work with you on your lovely wedding. We are so glad that you found us, and included us in your wedding celebration!
  • I

Inez · Married on 03/07/2017

The atmosphere was everything we could ever imagine! Sara helped us to make our special day go as smooth as possible! Photos were amazing and the vibe of the venue was amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Inez, we are honored to work with you two, and thrilled to be part of your special day!

Jamey · Married on 08/27/2016

Sarah and Giorgio were wonderful to work with. The Tiny Weddings package was exactly what we were looking for. Sarah did a great job of taking our ideas and turning it into a beautiful ceremony. The décor, food, photography all exceeded our expectations. Sarah was very responsive and flexible throughout the planning process. We would highly recommend Creativo Loft if you're looking for a smaller, intimate wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your small wedding. We appreciate your kind words, and we are very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

Tara · Married on 08/24/2016

The best experience I could have ever imagined for our elopement! It was perfectly easy and simple, we just showed up! The flowers provided were exactly what I had requested ...and the PICTURES. The pictures are absolutely incredible! Creativo Loft's amazing photography is the reason we even eloped in Chicago! They were everything and more than I could have hoped for! A+ experience!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Tara, it was so much fun getting to know you and Matt, and we hope the photos will always bring you joyful memories of your special day. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate with you.

Torry · Married on 08/04/2016

Creativo Loft is the perfect venue for a small wedding or elopement. My husband and I were looking for a meaningful, intimate ceremony for an in-town elopement. Sarah and Giorgio made sure that our private ceremony contained all the beauty and ritual of a large-scale wedding and made our day incredibly special. I appreciated Sarah's clear communication and sincere efforts to make our day beautiful. Also, the pictures were outstanding!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Torry, we appreciate hearing your very kind words about us, and thank you for including us in your special day!

Amy · Married on 07/07/2016

Sara was great to work with. We decided two days in advance that we wanted to elope in Chicago. She was easy to communicate with and was very flexible. Giorgio the photographer was easy to work with. The whole experience was stress free. Our ceremony was beautiful and our photographs exceeded our expectations. Couldn't be happier with the whole thing. 5/5 stars! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Amy, we are so glad that you found us, and it was a pleasure working with you. We are super thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations!

Sarah and Giorgio were incredibly easy to work with. Sarah was great about keeping in touch and sending out helpful resources. She handled the park permit and allowed us the flexibility of editing the script for the ceremony however we wanted. We also loved that Giorgio was available as part of the elopement package to take photos! We would definitely recommend Creativo Loft!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you, glad to hear we were a good match for you and your sweetheart!

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

BEST. VENUE. EVER. We were having a really hard time planning our wedding, and one day when I had finally had it I Googled "how to elope in Chicago." Creativo was the search result, and I'm so happy that it was. They specialize in small weddings, but Sarah and Giorgio will work with you to make your day whatever you want it to be. You can be hyper-involved. You can be laid back. Or anything in between. Sarah is incredibly service-driven and is so talented at figuring out your style, your likes, dislikes, and she adds a personal touch to everything she does.

Our wedding had 35 attendees, and that was perfection for us. We are now a week out from our wedding, and everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding was.

If you want to wow your guests, have a high quality experience, and create an unforgettable memory, Creativo Loft is definitely where you should have your wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Katie, it was a pleasure celebrating with you and your family!

sarah · Married on 07/05/2015

This was the perfect place for our elopement! Being out of towners, we received a fabulous list of vendors for flowers, cake, etc. and the photographer snapped the most beautiful photos. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We are so happy that you and Russell found us for your elopement wedding. Giorgio and I are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your photos, and it was an absolute pleasure for us to celebrate your marriage at Creativo Loft.

Renae · Married on 06/06/2015

Creativo Loft made our small wedding beyond perfect! After a lot of stress of trying to figure out how to have the small wedding we wanted, we stumbled across Creativo and Sarah and Giorgio helped create an amazing day with exactly what we were looking for. Sarah was very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process and helped us find awesome wedding professionals to work with in Chicago. She has great insight and taste for wedding details and was even able to get my dream flowers based off of a picture I sent her! Giorgio was so much fun to have as our photographer and our pictures are gorgeous! We are so happy with how everything turned out and would highly recommend Creativo Loft for anyone who is looking for a perfect wedding without the stress!

Thanks again!
    Renae and Brian

Sent on 06/25/2015

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Renae! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day. Thank you (and also your mother) for donating decorations and glass votives to our "pay it forward" collection. We've had several couples benefit from your generosity already. Cheers!

Marricka · Married on 03/30/2015

I was completely blown away with the elegance of our wedding....Giorgio and Sarah made us feel as if we were royalty on our special day. You helped us create some of the most beautiful and intimate memories...We are forever grateful.
    Signed,
    Marricka and Corey

Sent on 04/03/2015

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Marricka and Corey! It was a pleasure celebrating with you two on your wedding day! Thanks also for introducing us to the "Bellisimo" song. We listen to it often, and it will always remind us of you lovebirds.
  • I

Iryna · Married on 01/22/2015

Sarah and Giorgio are wonderful and professional people! We found them in internet. We told about all details. Sarah explained how it will be. Sarah helped me with dress, make up, details for wedding. I felt little nervous but i relaxed in the studio. Sarah and Giorgio were very kind, attentive and cheerful!!! They helped for us with small details in the day of the wedding. Giorgio is amazing photographer!!! Thank you for light work together!!! I am coming again for you Sarah and Giorgio for capture another wonderful moments in our life!!! Good luck!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Creativo Loft's reply:

Thank you Iryna for including us in your marriage celebration! Giorgio and I wish you and Michael many wonderful moments in life!