41 Reviews for Creativo Loft

Set Up (3)
Dance Floor (3)
Furniture (3)
Linens (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Cake (2)
Centerpieces (1)
Photobooth (1)
Parking (1)
41 Creativo Loft Reviews

I really can't say enough good things about Creativo Loft! We had our wedding there in June of this year and they completely blew our expectations away. Sarah and Giorgio are so fun and easy to work with, and our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. We've received so much positive feedback from our friends and family as well, who were all very impressed with the venue, food, flowers, and everything else. Thanks for bringing our vision to life and making our wedding better than we'd imagined!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables

My husband and I were married at the Loft in mid-April. His family is from the Chicago area, and we live in CT, so our wedding planning was done mostly remotely. Sarah was amazing and professional throughout the 5 months that we worked together. No calls or emails went unanswered, and when we spoke, she always took the time to talk to us about the details and put our minds at ease about planning.
We fell in love with the venue and Sarah’s style – casual but classy and fun but laid back – immediately as they both seemed to fit right in with our wedding vibe. We had 6-hour, 60-person event with full catering and a DJ. As we were going through the process, we truly appreciated Sarah’s flexibility, vendor recommendations, and honesty about cost. And she worked with all of the vendors to bring everything together. It was clear that she has a lot of experience working in the Chicago area!
The venue itself is charming and perfect for an intimate gathering. The hardwood floors, high ceiling and tall windows give it an open and light feel. Many of our guests commented on how nice it was to not to be at a “wedding factory”. Sarah also has many décor items (frames, candles, cake stands, baskets) on hand at the Loft that she lent to us for the day that helped with the finishing touches. We were so impressed with how beautiful and warm the room felt when we entered.
We also used Giorgio as our photographer. He was extremely calm and really brought out the best in us. We actually used him for an outdoor “engagement” shoot the day before the wedding. It was the perfect way to relax and kick off our wedding weekend in the city.
All in all, Sarah and Giorgio are wonderful people and make a great team. They took our vision and made it a reality. Everything went off without a hitch! If you are looking for a unique space in Chicago for your smaller wedding/event with no stress and friendly, casual venue owners who really care about your day, then head to Creativo Loft!

Profile Picture Gina , 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Linens

Perfect venue for a small wedding. We also had our reception here. Sarah and Giorgio were awesome - easy to work with, gave us alternatives, overall amazing. Our guests complemented us on every aspect of our wedding and 80% was because of Sarah and Giorgio.

Profile Picture Marcus, 12/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Linens

Sarah and Georgio are amazing. We had a very small wedding, but they treated us like we were throwing a gala. They made everything easy on what could have been a stressful day. I would recommend their services for every couple.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

we had our wedding here on October 14 and it was amazing. Sarah and Giorgio are great to work with. Very professional and just easy going. We went with their casual wedding package and it was prefect! It really is a great value for the amount you get. And th venue is really beautiful and great for small weddings. We had 30 people all together and it was plenty of room. I would highly recommend Creativo Loft if you are looking to grow a more small, intimate type of wedding. You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Rumayre, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a tiny wedding with 8 guests this July and Sarah did a great job organizing everything. My husband and I were out of town until the day before the wedding, so it would not be possible to plan out tiny wedding without Sarah. Georgio is a talented photographer who managed to wrangle our guests that wanted to take their own photos. I had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
4.2

Creativo and staff were a great option for us. We were looking for a small and simple wedding ceremony with a photographer to document the day. Everything went well and smooth.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Creativo Loft provided us with everything we could have hoped for and more. It was a magnificent day that we will always cherish. Thank you Sarah and Giorgio!

Profile Picture B, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

We could not be happier for choosing Creativo Loft to execute our special day! We were drawn to Creativo because of Giorgio's photographic eye and were not disappointed. Our photos turned out beautifully! And Sarah was always helpful and available with answers to our questions. Thank you both so much!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I just had my wedding here on Sunday and it was perfect and gorgeous! Sarah and Giorgio were wonderful to work with and made the whole process incredibly smooth. Sarah was very easy to talk to and was always good about answering any questions we had about the whole process and all of the details. I also can't say enough about how beautiful this venue is. I loved that my out of town guests could experience the vintage Chicago style of the venue and also got to have a beautiful view of the Chicago skyline during the wedding. We saw a lot of gorgeous venues in our hunt for Creativo, but all the other dwarfed my modest wedding party. Creativo fit us and our needs perfectly. I would recommend Creativo Loft to anyone with a smaller group. If you needs a place for your small wedding, Sarah and Giorgio have the best place for you!!

(All of my guests are raving about this venue too!)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

The atmosphere was everything we could ever imagine! Sara helped us to make our special day go as smooth as possible! Photos were amazing and the vibe of the venue was amazing!

Profile Picture Inez, 3/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sarah and Giorgio were wonderful to work with. The Tiny Weddings package was exactly what we were looking for. Sarah did a great job of taking our ideas and turning it into a beautiful ceremony. The décor, food, photography all exceeded our expectations. Sarah was very responsive and flexible throughout the planning process. We would highly recommend Creativo Loft if you're looking for a smaller, intimate wedding.

Profile Picture User7359011, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

The best experience I could have ever imagined for our elopement! It was perfectly easy and simple, we just showed up! The flowers provided were exactly what I had requested ...and the PICTURES. The pictures are absolutely incredible! Creativo Loft's amazing photography is the reason we even eloped in Chicago! They were everything and more than I could have hoped for! A+ experience!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

They are very flexible with many things so if you see something you don't like or you have other ideas, just let them know and they do their best to accommodate.

Profile Picture Gene, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Creativo Loft is the perfect venue for a small wedding or elopement. My husband and I were looking for a meaningful, intimate ceremony for an in-town elopement. Sarah and Giorgio made sure that our private ceremony contained all the beauty and ritual of a large-scale wedding and made our day incredibly special. I appreciated Sarah's clear communication and sincere efforts to make our day beautiful. Also, the pictures were outstanding!

Profile Picture Torry, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara was great to work with. We decided two days in advance that we wanted to elope in Chicago. She was easy to communicate with and was very flexible. Giorgio the photographer was easy to work with. The whole experience was stress free. Our ceremony was beautiful and our photographs exceeded our expectations. Couldn't be happier with the whole thing. 5/5 stars! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Sarah and Giorgio were incredibly easy to work with. Sarah was great about keeping in touch and sending out helpful resources. She handled the park permit and allowed us the flexibility of editing the script for the ceremony however we wanted. We also loved that Giorgio was available as part of the elopement package to take photos! We would definitely recommend Creativo Loft!

Profile Picture User5617613, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST. VENUE. EVER. We were having a really hard time planning our wedding, and one day when I had finally had it I Googled "how to elope in Chicago." Creativo was the search result, and I'm so happy that it was. They specialize in small weddings, but Sarah and Giorgio will work with you to make your day whatever you want it to be. You can be hyper-involved. You can be laid back. Or anything in between. Sarah is incredibly service-driven and is so talented at figuring out your style, your likes, dislikes, and she adds a personal touch to everything she does.

Our wedding had 35 attendees, and that was perfection for us. We are now a week out from our wedding, and everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding was.

If you want to wow your guests, have a high quality experience, and create an unforgettable memory, Creativo Loft is definitely where you should have your wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking

This was the perfect place for our elopement! Being out of towners, we received a fabulous list of vendors for flowers, cake, etc. and the photographer snapped the most beautiful photos. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Profile Picture sarah, 7/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Creativo Loft made our small wedding beyond perfect! After a lot of stress of trying to figure out how to have the small wedding we wanted, we stumbled across Creativo and Sarah and Giorgio helped create an amazing day with exactly what we were looking for. Sarah was very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process and helped us find awesome wedding professionals to work with in Chicago. She has great insight and taste for wedding details and was even able to get my dream flowers based off of a picture I sent her! Giorgio was so much fun to have as our photographer and our pictures are gorgeous! We are so happy with how everything turned out and would highly recommend Creativo Loft for anyone who is looking for a perfect wedding without the stress!

Thanks again!
Renae and Brian

Profile Picture Renae, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was completely blown away with the elegance of our wedding....Giorgio and Sarah made us feel as if we were royalty on our special day. You helped us create some of the most beautiful and intimate memories...We are forever grateful.
Signed,
Marricka and Corey

Profile Picture Marricka, 3/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sarah and Giorgio are wonderful and professional people! We found them in internet. We told about all details. Sarah explained how it will be. Sarah helped me with dress, make up, details for wedding. I felt little nervous but i relaxed in the studio. Sarah and Giorgio were very kind, attentive and cheerful!!! They helped for us with small details in the day of the wedding. Giorgio is amazing photographer!!! Thank you for light work together!!! I am coming again for you Sarah and Giorgio for capture another wonderful moments in our life!!! Good luck!!!!

Profile Picture Iryna, 1/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married by Sarah and had our photos taken by Giorgio.
I found them via Google search and decided to send an email inquiring about information. Sarah got back to me fairly quickly and had us fill out a detailed questionnaire. The rest was a BREEZE!
It was truly the best day of my life! we had a private elopement ceremony, followed by photos outside on Kinzie St. Bridge and the Chicago Theater. Sarah and Giorgio took care of all the details. Of everything. They really made the day about us and they made us very happy. I was even a little late and they didn't make me feel rushed or guilty about it. They allowed me to have a few extra minutes to regroup and breath cause it had hit me that I was about to get married-- emotional meltdown lol.
Our wedding day was a dream come true. Thank you Creativo Loft! I highly recommend them!
Also, our pictures were beautiful :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

Creativo Loft made our wedding a huge success. From our first meeting with Sarah and Georgio we felt like we had made a good choice. When we first met with Sarah we had a vision of a small Brunch wedding...maybe 30 people. That vision was short lived! We soon found out that we would be moving to Denver and our event would become a destination wedding. Along with that change the event really started to grow and with it Sarah never skipped a beat. She was always very open to our changes and more than willing to assist in making our vision become a reality. She pointed us in the direction of several other outstanding vendors and did a fantastic job coordinating with them. We ended up using about 6 outside vendors and Sarah did all of the work to bring them all together. In the end we ended up having an evening wedding with cocktail hour and a reception for 55. The event was flawless! We had so many complements on the venue. I would highly recommend the venue to anyone looking for a fun and unique wedding site.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Creativo Loft was exactly what my wife and I were looking for. A small, intimate space run by true professionals. They were able to accommodate our requests and execute them to perfection. The food catered was from Whole Foods, the coffee from Big Shoulders, and the cupcakes from a local vendor. The photos taken are of the highest quality. The flowers were wonderfully appointed and arranged. They were also from a local vendor. The result was a splendid time had all friends and family. We would heartily urge all couples who are seeking a small space to hold their union, to contact Creativo Loft. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake