Covey Creek Farm Reviews

48 | Rossville, GA

48 Reviews for Covey Creek Farm

Kayla · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I were just married at covey creek farm yesterday and all I can say is that it was one of the happiest days of our lives. This location has so much to offer when it comes to all the beautiful locations you can get married at on the farm. My husband and I live in Utah so we had to plan all of this from halfway across the country and Beth was nothing but helpful all the way through. The bridal area was PERFECT for getting ready and the barn just has this beautiful vibe to it. She has tons of tables chairs lights and little decorations to help with the last minute touches. More importantly, this place feels like home. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have our dream wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2018

Had a 60th Birthday Party for one of my best friends. Excellent venue, very accommodating, beautiful surroundings, great location.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kellie · Married on 05/27/2018

Beautiful setting! Owners are great to work with and very helpful! Place has a great area under two rows of trees for a ceremony which turned out beautiful!! Attached living area for bride and bridesmaids to stay in the night before made for a more relaxing wedding day.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Shirley · Married on 05/12/2018

We were absolutely blown away by the wedding we were able to have here, yesterday, May 12, 2018. Covey Creek Farm is beautiful, the owners are overly accommodating & your guests are wowed by the grandeur. With rolling fields, horse pastures, a lake & majestic oak trees, you'll be thankful you book with them, too!
    I can only speak volumes of great things- so, I'll leave the review as simply AMAZING!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Cynthia · Married on 04/28/2018

Covey Creek Farm was the perfect location for our wedding. We had a beautiful spring wedding. There is nothing that I would change about it. All of our guests were in awe and could not get over the beautiful scenery. Inside we were able to comfortably set up 20 tables, while we had our dance floor outside underneath the pavilion. It was the perfect combination of an indoor/outdoor wedding. We took all of our wedding photos on the farm, the entire property is so well kept that it made it difficult to decide where we wanted our pictures taken. Beth and Donnie Covey were very helpful and were always there to answer all of our questions. The day of our wedding the bartender that we hired fell through and Beth had another bartender there before we even knew there was a problem. They truly care about you and your family. They do all that they can to make your day go smoothly.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lori · Married on 03/10/2018

What a wonderful day and evening at Covey Creek Farm! From start to finish the Covey’s were with us every step of the way. It rained most of the day so we had to go with plan “B” and it was perfect. We had over 200 guests and I didn’t even realize that. It was so comfortable and we had so much room. I truly did not want the night to end. They Covey’s are the best and the farm is stunning!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/05/2018

I used this venue for a sorority date party and Beth was so, so helpful! I loved the venue, the fire pit, and the covered front porch and patio. Beth helped me find Georgia bartenders, I'm from Tennessee so didn't know any GA bartenders, and was super flexible. All of my sorority sisters said that they loved having our date party here and would love to have other event here!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Shana · Married on 11/25/2017

Our experience with Covey Creek Farms was beyond measure. The Covey's were more than accommodating. I would highly recommend this venue for any of your celebration needs. The location is central, easy to get to, and very private.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jason · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't say enough about Beth and Donnie. They were very easy to work with and was always willing to help us in anyway to make my daughter's wedding everything she wanted. Their farm is a beautiful setting with many locations for ceremonies to be held. I highly recommend you contact them for your next event.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Miranda · Married on 10/14/2017

Beth and Donnie are pretty much family at this point! My (now) husband proposed to me at Covey Creek during our family photo session last year, then our company had their Christmas party there, and, to top it off, we got married there about two weeks ago! It was beautiful. I can’t say enough good words about Beth, Donnie, or this venue. If you’re considering this as your venue, stop hesitating and book it! You’ll be so glad you did!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Tammy · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter's wedding in October was beautiful. The venue is so homey and inviting! Beth Covey did an outstanding job of making us feel welcome. She really wanted us to have a perfect day.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

I had a great time at a wedding last night at Covey Creek Farm. It is an absolutely beautiful venue. Perfect for a rustic wedding. The owners did a great job ensuring it ran smoothly. Such a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Tavia · Married on 06/24/2017

I had my wedding at Covey Creek Farms this past Saturday and it was absolutely perfect!! Beth and Donnie Covey and just the best and most friendly people. They worked with us on everything and were always there to help when needed. I cannot say enough good things about them. We had the ceremony out front by the stone walkway and the reception inside the barn, it was the perfect rustic setting I was looking for. They provided all the tables, chairs and table linens and were supportive of all the outside vendors we used and even worked with some of them on set up and removal so we did not have to deal with that. They stayed the whole time on Friday night while we set up and rehearsed and stayed the entire day on Saturday just to make sure we did not need anything else. I really appreciate everything and thought our wedding was just stunning!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Autumn · Married on 05/27/2017

Beth , and Donnie both are very welcoming ... and willing to lend a helping hand , as well as making you feel more at home!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/13/2017

Mr. and Mrs. Covey are the most easygoing people I have ever met. After my company was invited to have a weekend ceremony and get-together at Covey Farms, it was decided that we would try to go there every year. Every corner of the place is absolutely beautiful and the atmosphere is relaxing. We felt more than welcome to be there and the Covey's had everything we needed, including room to just sit back and have conversations with coworkers that we seldom have a chance to talk with.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/06/2017

Covey Creek Farm is an absolute gem! We found this venue last April by a google search. We loved the venue and the owners from the moment we stepped on the property. Details we discussed in April of 2016 were perfect in May of 2017. My daughter and her fiance visited the farm several times throughout the year. The Covey's became like family members! With wedding venues being all the rage right now, we found that Covey Creek is well worth the price. Beth and Donny made sure my daughter's wedding day was the one she always dreamed of having. We cannot say enough positive things about Covey Creek Farm. Thank you Donny and Beth! We hope our family has the pleasure of attending or using your venue again!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Todd · Married on 05/06/2017

Thank you Donny and Beth Covey. We first met you when my family visited your venue looking for a wedding location. I immediately loved the barn and Donny's personality. Donny was receptive to my daughter's wishes. The Covey's made Alexis' wedding day wishes come true. And kept this dad sane. I cannot recommend this venue enough to others. Dad's, grab it! You get way more than you pay for and your daughter will be happy! Thank you!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Anita · Married on 04/22/2017

I directed my niece's wedding at Covey Creek Farm this past weekend. We couldn't have found a more beautiful place and the owners were so accommodating. It was a perfect day!!! Thanks Donnie and Beth Covey for sharing your wonderful farm.

Carol · Married on 04/22/2017

When our original venue was completely destroyed by a tornado & only 4 weeks away from our wedding date we were completely devastated knowing how difficult it would be to find a venue in such a short time. We had our original venue booked almost a year prior to the wedding. We came across Covey Creek & met with Donnie. He was so understanding to our situation & immediately made me feel at ease that all would work out. It just so happened that they had a wedding cancellation just 2 days before us meeting with him for the same day as my daughter's wedding date! The price was quite a bit more than our previous venue & he & Beth were so caring & actually gave to us for the same price as our previous venue even though he had people inquiring on our date. What a blessing. I couldn't believe the caring generosity they showed to us & we will forever be so appreciative. The venue is absolutely gorgeous & the wedding was beautiful. Covey Creek is a hidden gem & so are Beth & Donnie. Thank you Beth & Donnie for your kind generosity & sharing your beautiful farm with us. It will forever be a day of wonderful memories that we will cherish always.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Brandis · Married on 04/15/2017

Donnie and Beth Covey are an absolute pleasure to work with. They are down to earth yet extremely hard workers. They will go above and beyond to make your day as special as you imagined it. Not to mention their property is absolutely stunning. We had around 170 guests at our wedding and there was more than enough room for everyone. All the guests could talk about was how beautiful it was there. My husband and I grew up in Chattanooga and have seen many weddings at several venues and this one is by far one of the best we have been to. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a place to make their day perfect. Not only because of the location and scenery, but for the people that run the place. They aren't just owners, they are now lifelong friends. Thank you Donnie and Beth for making our wedding day more than perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Catherine · Married on 04/15/2017

I attended my sister's wedding and when I first arrived during set-up I was stunned by the beauty and peaceful atmosphere. You need to visit the farm to appreciate it.

The owner's Donnie and Beth, were wonderful hosts and they went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly. Donnie brought out a generator for live music in the field during the wedding. Beth was beside all of us making sure we had everything we needed. It is obvious Donnie and Beth enjoy their farm and these events.

The actual wedding took place on the lawn between two rows of trees. Every picture I have seen looks amazing. The temperature was about eighty and I worried I would burn up in my dress, but under the canopy of trees it was as cool and comfortable; in the barn there are large overhead fans.

Thank you, Donnie and Beth for making my sister's day special; hope you see the pictures.

Greta · Married on 10/22/2016

Beth and Donnie were amazing to work with. We planned our wedding at Covey Creek and were not disappointed in any way. From planning, to making changes, and even to last minute changes on the day of the wedding, these guys helped make our day amazing and we will recommend them to anyone we hear needing a venue (and we have!). Plenty of seating for our large families, plenty of parking, and no shortage of gorgeous views.

Sent on 04/18/2017

E · Married on 05/14/2016

Covey Creek Farm is the place for your very special day. The property is so scenic and takes your breath away. The barn has such southern charm with so much class. The owners are absolutely amazing and so accommodating. They will ensure your day will be one to remember. Would recommend Covey Creek Farm without a doubt for any special occasion to remember.