Courtney Michelle Photography Reviews

Tallahassee, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Nicole Married on 07/08/2017
    Courtney is AMAZING!!! We are in love with our pictures and she made the picture-taking process seamless. She is a pleasure to work with, organized, on time, and captured such beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. Thank you Courtney for being a part of our wedding!!
    Morgan Married on 05/10/2014
    I absolutely loved working with Courtney. She traveled an hour and half to do my engagement photos, even with the threat of rain. When I told her I was willing to shoot outside in rain boots and umbrellas she didn't hesitate. She is very professional and enjoyable to work with. Thanks to her questionnaire she had me fill out beforehand, she was very prepared to get all the shots I wanted the day of the wedding. With not so great weather (again), she made the best of the situation, took charge, and worked it into the schedule so that I got all of the photos I wanted. I feel like now, after she has my money, I can tell her she is way undercharging for the quality of work she does!!
    Linda D. Married on 04/05/2014
    Courtney was an amazing photographer, She was a genuinely great person. She always made time for my daughter and if anything, helped us on a timeline with photos. She was so flexible in scheduling our daughter's bridal pics and got so many amazing pictures. Our Daughter's Wedding Day was complete with Courtney! She is by far the best photographer I have worked with! I would recommend her to anyone.

Linda Drew Johnson and Lauren Johnson (Harrell)
  • User1034282 2+ years ago
    Courtney was fabulous to work with, and her pictures reflect how good she is! She was always super responsive to my emails and phone calls, and she dealt with my crazy family very professionally. I can't wait to do my Trash the Dress session with her!
  • User1023980 2+ years ago
    Pictures are coming out great and cant wait to see the rest! Best value for the money photographer in Tally
    Abby Married on 04/07/2012
    Courtney did an amazing job with our engagment pictures and wedding pictures!!! Courtney definitely knows how to make the lighting in the pictures perfect! She is very easy going and fun to work with! I will definitely use Courtney again whenever I need professional pictures taken! I recommend Courtney as an awesome photographer! She really has the talent!!
    Erin Married on 03/19/2011
    My wedding day was absolutely amazing, and thanks to Courtney Gwaltney Photography it will be a day that my husband and I can literally look back on forever! Courtney's attention to detail is incredible, going above and beyond to ensure that every moment of our big day was captured. One of the things that my husband and I enjoyed most about working with Courtney was that she was there for us, and was open to all of our suggestions, which really allowed for our personalities to come through in the photos. Her pictures are gorgeous, elegant and fun! I highly recommend Courtney Gwaltney Photography to every soon-to-be bride...You will NOT be disappointed!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 03/11/2012
    Courtney was very attentive and did a wonderful job taking photos at our wedding. We are very pleased with her work and she has great attention to detail and composition.