Kris Kimel Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Kris Kimel Photography- Contemporary ~ Fresh ~ Timeless

Kris Kimel Photography combines creative portraiture and photojournalistic images to perfectly capture your special day. Utilizing her strong fine arts and graphic design background, Kris Kimel, Master of Fine Arts, specializes in custom-designed Storybook albums that you will treasure for a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Holly Married on 04/08/2017
    Kris did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was easy to work with, efficient in her picture taking and perfectly captured our day. Would definitely recommend!
    Natosha Married on 12/19/2015
    Words can not express how grateful I am to Kris. From our engagement pictures to the final shot at our reception, she beautifully captured our love story.
    Kodie Married on 10/25/2014
    Photography is not just about clicking a camera and capturing a picture but catching a moment, a memory of time in just one eighth of a second. Telling a story and allowing other viewers to look upon the picture and feeling those emotions and connections to that past time and that is what Kris Kimel provided for me, my husband and our family. Picking just the right Wedding Photographer was not an easy task for me as it was the most important part of my big day other than marrying my best friend in front of our family and closest friends. I spent endless hours searching for just the right person and when I meet Kris at the Golden Eagle Wedding expo in 2013 I just knew she was the one. Her prices were great and the work I had seen from her was amazing. Throughout the year of Wedding planning Kris provided me with the comfort and confidence I needed in a vendor, she meet with me on different occasions, kept in touch and assured me I had nothing to worry about when it came to my wedding photos. From the Engagement Setting to our Big Day Kris made my husband and I feel relaxed and natural together, no stress involved at all. The Photos we received have been of best quality and the most beautiful memories from that day were captured for our families to enjoy in years to come. Kris makes deadlines, shows up on time and is there if you need anything. I would recommend Kris to anyone. She is a brilliant photographer and her works speaks for itself. If you are searching for that one of a kind photography than Kris is the one for you. I personal what to say Thank you Kris Kimmel for making my day last for years to come!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

A Country Rose Florist A Country Rose Florist Wedding Florists

I have worked with Kris on many occasion... She is great and always provides me beautiful photos of my flowers

chef allens private chef service chef allens private chef service Wedding Caterers

wonderfull work fresh clean captures the moment a true pro love her

Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service Wedding Limos

Kris does great work, very professional

3816 Shamrock St. West Tallahassee, 32309
Location of (Kris Kimel Photography)

Kris Kimel Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kris Kimel Photography include in the starting price?

Kris Kimel Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kris Kimel Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kris Kimel Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Kris Kimel Photography offer?

Kris Kimel Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kris Kimel Photography offer?

Kris Kimel Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Kris Kimel Photography offer for wedding events?

Kris Kimel Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kris Kimel Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kris Kimel Photography is recommended by 81% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding