Compo Photography Reviews

11 | Virginia Beach, VA

11 Reviews for Compo Photography

Ginny · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristine and Eddie are an incredible team and Andrew and I are so happy that they have captured such incredible memories of our wedding. Kristine and Eddie were easy to work with, especially as we were planning a wedding from out of state! Their style captures such true emotion without forgetting the simple joy of showing couples in their element. Eddie and Kristine are honest, skilled, professional, and fun. We even enjoyed a brew while tackling our engagement shots on a 85 degree day in April (!)). Thanks again!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kirstie · Married on 09/23/2017

HANDS DOWN the BEST photography company! You will not be disappointed! They make everything so easy, and think for you!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Angela · Married on 08/19/2017

Simply amazing! Eddie and Kristine are SO much fun to work with and their pictures speak for themselves. They made everyone feel so comfortable and had the best ideas for pictures. They put everyone is a good, relaxed mood and were so easy to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Angela · Married on 02/06/2016

Eddie and Kristine travelled to Puerto Rico with us to shoot my daughter's wedding. They arrived days early and spent time researching the venue, the lighting, the best places to capture the most beautiful images, and they did!! The photos are some of the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen. They were completely unobtrusive and managed to capture all the important moments. They worked quickly enough that the bride and groom were able to be with their guests but never made any of us feel rushed!!! I highly recommend this talented couple to photograph your wedding, milestone birthday, or any other special event!!! Thank you Compo Photography for images I will cherish the rest of my life!!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Compo Photography's reply:

Aw! Thanks Angela! We're truly grateful to have been a part of such a beautiful celebration!

5 stars all the way!! Eddie and Kristine, and Videographer Anthony did a STELLAR job on our wedding day!! Out of all my vendor choices they were prob my favorite! So nice, relaxed and fun. They captured amazing moments for us- kept us all calm! One of the best parts was when Eddie and Kristine took John and I "off for a walk" around the Chrysler Museum- using the scenery around us for some amazing photos! They looked around and found cool streets, houses, doors, trees, you name it. Even during the reception they did not stop coming up with clever and unique picture ideas all on their own- I seriously gave them no pinterest ideas or anything! Never did I feel like I was posing- they gave us the perfect amount of instruction. The photos they chose for their blog were so gorgeous and the caption they put with them was so sweet and thoughtful! Not only that but Eddie also did a great engagement shoot for us and got some surf pics of John as well! I'll be recommending Compo Photography to everyone and anyone I know in need of a photographer :)

Sent on 11/12/2014

Ruth · Married on 10/03/2014

We have used compo photography for the past 6 years. They have done our wedding, maternity photos, newborn, milestones, birthdays, holiday photos, etc! They have an amazing way of capturing moments you will never forget! Will never use another photographer! You will never regret using compo photography!

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 06/21/2014

Eddie always exceeds expectations and has enriched my family's lives for well over a decade!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Sandy · Married on 06/21/2014

Eddie and Kristine were fabulous! Their warm, reassuring personalities made me feel so comfortable as the bride:) Eddie also did our engagement photos. They were phenomenal!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Leah · Married on 05/12/2012

I loved how Eddie's style was organic and natural not " posey". He captured special moments between my husband and I and our wedding party that shows our true personalities that we will have forever.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2012

Compo Photography did an amazing job with our wedding! Two photographers was awesome because it gave us two views of our wedding and was sure we wouldn't miss a moment! Although I was all over pinterest with ideas for my wedding and of course pictures to take, in the moment all those ideas kind of get lost. But thankfully the guys are professionals and have done this a time or two! ;) They easily guided us thru unique poses and backgrounds for some very beautiful shots. I had hundreds of pictures to go thru at the end which is very fun two years later looking back on! It's like we never missed a beat!

Compo Photography doesn't just do great wedding pictures either. We were lucky enough to have them document the surprise engagement my, then boyfriend, had planned out for me with all of our family and friends surrounding. And then, when the time comes, they also did our maternity and newborn shoot! These guys are top notch and will continue to recommend them for any occasion!

Now, can't wait for Camden's first birthday shoot! ;)

Sent on 06/13/2014

Allison Bohr · Married on 08/14/2015

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Did not get everything that was paid for

They were very friendly, but they did a poor job editing the photos. You could tell they just applied a filter and that was all. We were supposed to get a wedding album and was never delivered. After many attempts to contact them, they stopped responding. I do not recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2018