Charles Eames Photography Reviews

Charles Eames Photography 5
Charles Eames Photography 6
Charles Eames Photography 7

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

There is just no way to explain how great Charlie is, until you meet him. During our engagement shoot, he kept us laughing and having fun without missing a shot. I tried to explain this to my bridal party prior to the wedding, but I think they really understood when he walked in that morning. He made everyone so comfortable and we had a great time. He is such a great person to work with, no delay in responses, answered all of my idiotic questions and truly enjoys his art. The day truly wouldn't be the same without him. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Alina · Married on 08/17/2014

Charles did an AMAZING job all around! From beginning to end, he put us at ease, made us laugh, and - most importantly - took BEAUTIFUL photos of our wedding. He knew exactly what he was doing, and was a true professional all around. We got our pictures back very quickly, and they were beyond what we imagined they would be. He is experienced, creative, and it is obvious that he has a true passion for what he does. We cannot say enough great things about Charles and his work, so we will keep it short and sweet - you will not go wrong if you choose him for your event!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Angela · Married on 08/16/2014

When we found Charles, there was no question or doubt we wanted to book him. His portfolio is breathtaking and in addition, he is outgoing, laidback and extremely easy to get along with. Upon our first meeting, he made us feel like we've known him forever.
    Charles goes above and beyond "just taking pictures." The months leading up to the day, he sent me e-mails to see how wedding planning was going. I showed him pictures of my dress, shoes, and decor. His exciting reaction and encouraging comments were a great relief for an overwhelmed bride like myself.
    The day before, Charles sent me a message to let me know he checked in the hotel - our wedding was about a 3 hr drive for him. Later on at midnight, I was on my way to the same hotel. I had an SUV full of bms’ gowns, gifts etc.. that I needed to bring to my room. I had to call for help and the most convenient person to ask was Charles. I figured it didn’t hurt to ask and once I arrived, Charles and his assistant were already waiting for me with a genuine smile and sincere hand to help.
    The morning of, he waited patiently for the bridal party to arrive for the bridal prep shots. Among all my gorgeous girls, he remained professional and polite yet still charming. He knew when to make us laugh and knew when to be silent. He made sure I wasn't hungry, thirsty and his assistant photographer even held my bouquet and shoes when my feet hurt. Charles took more photos than I had ever imagined... He made sure to get every shot I wanted (but never told him) plus so many more!
    Charles was an absolute pleasure to work with.. I am so happy and lucky we were able to book him for our wedding day. The pictures are just as amazing as the day it happened. They truly capture the joy of ourselves and the guests.. I can relive and feel the emotion just by looking at them.
    He was voted "Long Island's Best Wedding Photographer" after we already secured the date. After working with him, it is easy to see why!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Carmelina · Married on 08/07/2014

Just got our pictures back a few days ago and Charles delivers! The pictures are stunning...what a truly talented photographer. Laughed and smiled the whole way... good times :)

Sent on 09/17/2014

Joyann · Married on 07/19/2014

When we began our search for a wedding photographer we were looking for someone who had a passion for their work. Our search joyfully came to an end when we met Charles Eames, who came highly recommended from a family friend. Not only were we pleasantly surprised by his wonderful personality, which both Kenny and I completely fell in love with, but also his professionalism that far exceeded our expectations! He kept in constant contact with us prior to our event, and was extremely flexible when a sudden change in our plans forced him to change our meeting location. On the day of our wedding, Charles walked into our hotel room as all the girls were getting ready for the wedding and completely placed everyone at ease with his witty personality! When Charles and his assistant began taking shots, I thought I had hired a wedding coordinator, as he kept everything organized and under control. He knew exactly which type of shots he wanted and continued to scout out locations for additional shots. Throughout our entire event, Charles impressed us with his natural talents as a photographer, and the best thing about Charles was that he looked like he was having a lot of fun!
    We received our wedding pictures only 2 weeks later and were extremely happy with his work. We'd would highly recommend Charles Eames photography for any wedding event as we can confidently say that he did an awesome job for ours!

Last note:
    Hire him! He is worth every penny! :)

Sent on 08/02/2014

Charles was very flexible and worked with my husband and I to capture all the amazing moments, friends and family at our wedding. I like that he was able to step up and direct my bridal party of 9 bridesmaids and 9 grooms people in order to get those fun and formal photos and still make it to our cocktail hour. He also brought a team with him that were clearly experienced. They all had a good sense of humor and kept us laughing and having fun the entire day.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Diana · Married on 06/22/2014

i absolutely LOVE Charles!!! not only is he an extremely talented photographer he's such an awesome guy!!! he felt more like a guest at our wedding than someone i hired to take pictures. not only did i love him but my family and guests all loved him as well. he went out of his way to suck up to my 4 year old son to get him to take pictures. ;) from what i've seen so far from the teasers i'm SOOOO happy with them!! he captured us perfectly. i plan to use Charlie any time i need a photographer and i'm so glad to call him a friend too!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Megan · Married on 04/12/2014

Charlie was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and we are so happy we did! He was incredibly helpful, professional and enthusiastic from the first time we spoke and he went above and beyond to make sure that we had a great photography experience. His sense of humor and easy going nature made him a joy to work with. We would absolutely reccommend him for both engagement and wedding photography!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Nini · Married on 04/05/2014

We had the pleasure of having Charles as our wedding photographer. He was so much fun to work with but yet very professional. Charles and his team truly care about the bride and groom. They were by our side throughout the day and made sure everything from the reveal to the ceremony to the events of the receptions were captured and coordinated smoothly for the pictures. He was very detailed oriented which I truly appreciated as a bride. He knew that it was very important to me that the details that I worked so hard to plan were captured from the groomsmen mixed matched socks to the ring shots. He brought many laughter to our whole wedding party and even tried to calm me down when I had a nervous breakdown during the prep. Thank you Charles! We loved working with you. We are SO looking forward to our beautiful pictures.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Tami · Married on 03/29/2014

Charles was amazing at our wedding, he was professional and very attentive to our tastes. He made sure we were able to get everything we wanted and did so beyond the call of duty. We got our pictures back very quickly and they were of absolute wonderful quality. We highly recommend him, he is the whole package.

Sent on 04/21/2014

We were actually thinking on not only what an awesome job Charles Eames Photography did photographing our wedding on 12/21/13, but also what a pleasure it was to have Charlie be part of our day. Charles, you really are a professional and you made taking pictures such an easy part of our day, especially for someone who often does not like to be photographed. I can't tell you enough for how thankful we are.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Charles is amazing. He is professional, creative, efficient and so easy to work with. Charles even got these who hated taking pictures into it. Throughout the day, Charles continuously looked for unique location sites for us to take pictures. The pictures we received are incredible. So much was captured in the photos. Extremely happy with Charles' services and highly recommend to others. Thank you for helping us remember our special day through your beautiful pictures!!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Voule · Married on 10/25/2013

My new husband and I were so lucky to find Charles Eames Photography for our wedding on 10/25/13. My husband feels that ANY price for Charles Eames Photography is worth it.

Charles was professional, friendly, courteous, and made the entire day run smoothly. He was early to every single location that we needed, and even found a BEAUTIFUL outdoor location for bridal portraits. Charles always made us feel comfortable, was always taking pictures, and was consistently making sure that we were getting all of the pictures we wanted.

Two days after the wedding, he sent us a beautiful email that moved me to tears thanking us for making him a part of our day, and sent us the link to our teaser photos - they certainly left us wanting more!! We can't wait to have another event so that we can use Charles Eames Photography again!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Amber · Married on 08/16/2013

Using Charles for our photography was one of the best choices my wife and I made for our wedding. He was incredible! From our first meeting to the end of the big night Charles felt more like an old friend. He was funny, kind, engaging and incredibly professional. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had with him. He made sure every shot we wanted happened and focused on the photos that were really important to us. We just received our photos recently and they are even more beautiful than I had expected. He really captured us and our personalities. I have recommended him to multiple people and will continue to do so. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you can stop now and rest easy. Charles is the best.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Rosemarie · Married on 07/31/2013

Charles made my day so special...he went over and beyond...I would never go to a different photographer. He's so passionate about his work and really caught the love at my wedding

Sent on 08/01/2013

Christina · Married on 07/28/2013

I hired Charles for my daughters birthday party and I couldn't be happier!!! I am a bridal makeup artist and I have worked with numerous photographers but when I thought of who I would love to use for my daughters party Charles was the first one to come to mind, he had a way about him that made everyone instantly feel comfortable. I got the pictures right away and wanted to cry because he captured every beautiful moment!!!! Everyone at the party was raving about him and now want to use him for their upcoming events/weddings. THANK YOU sooooooo much Charles !!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

sabrina · Married on 06/27/2013

Charles is a true professional. Funny, witty and willing to go above and beyond for his client. I for one am very particular but he covered all bases and left no jewel unturned. Know you are impeccable hands should you hire him. My wedding was amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2013

Stunning images, fun to work with and caring. I can't say enough positive words about Charlie. He helped make our wedding day perfect. His attention to detail and desire to make sure we were happy was top notch. From planning engagement photos to talking about the day of, Charlie was flexible, conscientious and easy to talk to...from across the country! Living in San Francisco and planning a wedding in New York, Charlie helped ease our concerns and made sure our day ran smoothly. His personality and enjoyment was genuine and we could not have been happier with his work. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Kathleen · Married on 12/12/2012

Charles went above and beyond the call of wedding photography....He listened to all of my concerns and questions right before the wedding. On the day of the wedding he was on time and jumped right in. I immediately felt comfortable with him. The night of my wedding I was able to see a photograph or two Charlie sent me. All i can say "breathtaking" his work is stunning. He captured every special moment and I cannot thank him enough. I would definitely recommend Charles Eames Photography to anyone who was looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/14/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2012

I'am so happy to write this review , I don't even know where to start. As a photographer myself , I knew it was going to be a struggle to find another photographer to get those shots that I knew I wanted. Timeless , priceless , beautiful , classic wedding shots. When I came across Charles web site , I knew I had found my wedding photographer ! Boy was I right ! My photos are the most beautiful I have personally ever seen on Long Island. Not only does he get all those classic traditional shots you want , he also captured the unique trendy & romantic shots every bride wants to hang in her home ! My biggest problem is finding enough wall space because I plan on blowing up and hanging them all over my house ! Haha ! Its too bad you only get married once because with photos like these id do it all over again !
    I have to also add that Charles Eames was completely friendly and made my family feel at ease during the entire wedding! His assistant Pam was very helpful as well ! Making sure I didn't step on my dress and carrying my flowers for me etc. 5 stars all the way !!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Angela · event on 09/16/2012

Professional and accomodating. Charles is very talented and the pictures came out beautiful. Captured all the special moments and will use again. Oh, and he has a great sense of humor, too.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Marie · Married on 07/11/2012

Charles is professional and personable and made us feel very comfortable. We are very pleased with our photos and with the service that he has provided to us. He is reliable, easy to communicate with, and eager to deliver a product to our satisfaction. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 04/06/2012

From the start, we knew the Charlie was the photographer for us. We met him at a long island bridal show and decided to work with Charlie because he had higher quality images, a greater range in photography styles and provided more for less money than the other photographers.
    On the wedding day, he arrived early and even brought an extra photographer to help out. He stayed until the end of the reception and got perfect shots of every moment we wanted to remember. I do not have a single complaint about his work that day. After the wedding day, he delivered our photos earlier than we expected and has been easy to communicate with since the wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • JDahlstedt

Jaime · Married on 03/23/2012

I can not say enough good things about Charlie. He was so amazing, fantastic, professional and loved by my entire family. Charles arrived on-time, and stayed all night. In previewing some of the photos he took, they were breathtaking. I live in San Diego and planned everything with Charlie through a few phone calls and emails. EVERYTHING went so smooth, with not one hiccup. I would highly recommend Charles Eames Photography to anyone, and can't wait to use him again in the future for other events.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 03/17/2012

I would highly reccomend Charles to any of my friends or family! He did an amazing job photographing a family party for me. He is super friendly and amazingly talented. Everyone at the party raved about him! I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/19/2012