Year and A Day Photography

Wedding Portraits (3)
Prints (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)

annot recommend Year and a Day enough. Many of my coworkers had worked with them for their weddings so there was only one photographer I wanted to speak with when we got engaged. From day 1 they have been easy to get in touch with, very easy to work with and on the Big Day they were phenomenal. They showed up early, got through the shots I wanted and got creative beyond what I could have asked for. They treated everyone kindly and made the long picture process pleasant. At the end of the night, they stayed past their contract time to ensure that we had photos of my husband and I cutting our cake as the venue got backed up and we did not get to the cake at the planned time. They truly went above and beyond for us, never made us feel rushed. Not even a week after the wedding I was sent 50 sneak peaks that are just wonderful!! I am only sad that we opted not to have an engagement shoot with YAAD as I would have loved to work with them one more time. Definitely reach out to them for all of your photography needs, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I cannot recommend Year and a Day enough!! They are the BEST. What was most important to me was having photos that really captured the emotions of the day and they delivered beyond my expectations. They truly captured what the wedding day felt like to me and my husband. They captured all the laughs. The teary eyed moments during the ceremony. And all of the fun and joy of dancing at the reception. They sent sent us a sneak peak just 2 weeks after the wedding and our family and friends LOVED them. A few months after the wedding they sent all the photographs in a USB. ALL OF THEM. We had so many to choose from for albums. They were so professional and nice leading up to the wedding. And incredibly creative with the photos the took the day of the wedding. My husband and I are so appreciative :)

Profile Picture Lindsey , 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Year and A Day Photography Pricing