12 Reviews for Year and A Day Photography

Prints (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
12 Year and A Day Photography Reviews

annot recommend Year and a Day enough. Many of my coworkers had worked with them for their weddings so there was only one photographer I wanted to speak with when we got engaged. From day 1 they have been easy to get in touch with, very easy to work with and on the Big Day they were phenomenal. They showed up early, got through the shots I wanted and got creative beyond what I could have asked for. They treated everyone kindly and made the long picture process pleasant. At the end of the night, they stayed past their contract time to ensure that we had photos of my husband and I cutting our cake as the venue got backed up and we did not get to the cake at the planned time. They truly went above and beyond for us, never made us feel rushed. Not even a week after the wedding I was sent 50 sneak peaks that are just wonderful!! I am only sad that we opted not to have an engagement shoot with YAAD as I would have loved to work with them one more time. Definitely reach out to them for all of your photography needs, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I cannot recommend Year and a Day enough!! They are the BEST. What was most important to me was having photos that really captured the emotions of the day and they delivered beyond my expectations. They truly captured what the wedding day felt like to me and my husband. They captured all the laughs. The teary eyed moments during the ceremony. And all of the fun and joy of dancing at the reception. They sent sent us a sneak peak just 2 weeks after the wedding and our family and friends LOVED them. A few months after the wedding they sent all the photographs in a USB. ALL OF THEM. We had so many to choose from for albums. They were so professional and nice leading up to the wedding. And incredibly creative with the photos the took the day of the wedding. My husband and I are so appreciative :)

Profile Picture Lindsey , 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Lauren and Belinda were fabulous to work with from start to finish. They were very responsive, organized and professional. I didn't have a very specific vision but when I was starting to get stressed out about organizing the family photos (in terms of dealing with timeline and sensitivities around divorced parents) Lauren was more than happy to jump on the phone with us and help us work out the shot list and schedule. They did a great job at both the standard shots and the more creative set ups and poses. I also think their pricing was more than fair for the 10 hours that they spent with us that day! Overall would highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren and Belinda are incredibly talented, professional, and creative, and our photographs are amazingly beautiful as a result. From our first conversation through the delivery of the photographs, they made the entire process stress free and fun. The day of the wedding, it seemed like Lauren and Belinda were everywhere, capturing every moment of the wedding in the most artistic way possible. They kept us on schedule, took excellent advantage of the beautiful preserve we decided to take our first pictures as husband and wife in, and our entire wedding party felt at ease working with them.
We highly recommend Year and A Day and cannot thank them enough for beautifully capturing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

Finding Belinda and Lauren was one of the best things that could have happened to us! They made the entire process from booking to day of photos very easy, manageable and seamless. They were responsive communicators, very flexible, as well as positive and easy going. They gave us our sneak peak photos within a couple days of the wedding which was AMAZING! We were blown away by the quality of all our photos- every single one looked like a piece of art. This is a huge decision in your wedding planning process- I would highly recommend them for this important role!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I honestly can't say enough how amazing Lauren and Belinda are! They have such a creative eye and after receiving my sneak peak I am more thrilled than I could have ever imagined. They made my husband and I really comfortable during our wedding and captured amazing shots. EVERYONE I show the sneak peak to raves about their technique and how classic our photos look. They're the dream team - you won't regret hiring them!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

These women are amazing!!! They have done my engagement picture, my wedding, and my family portraits. I refer them to everyone and as a result they have done pics for literally everyone we have referred to them. As a former photo and art instructor quality, style, and the overall aesthetic are paramount for me. They deliver every time. They snap so few images you almost worry they have not got enough shots until you get them and do not know what to pick. We love so many that we still have not made a wedding album because we find it difficult to choose. The attention to both meaning and detail are so enriching to the overall product. They are kind, flexible, and unbelievably talented. I will never use anyone else for my photos.

Profile Picture Antha, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lauren and Belinda were so easy to work with and took the most amazing photos I have ever seen. I highly recommend them if you want beautiful timeless wedding photos to look back on after your big day.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

These ladies were so amazing. They made the best out of a snow storm wedding and even had an edited picture for me the very next day. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures I know they're going to be amazing!

Profile Picture jazmine, 3/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having been a bridesmaid many times before being a bride, I've dealt with my fair share of wedding photographers. Belinda and Lauren were exactly what I was looking for when it came time to be my day! I didn't want to feel like the spotlight all day, preferred much more candid shots of the guests, dancing, ceremony, etc. They were professional, attentive to our desires and there's not a single photograph I didn't like! Without feeling like I was made to pose nonstop all day and being followed by paparazzi, they still managed to capture every single moment I would want to see again without being invasive. And as far as price goes, I think I got way morning for my money than I've known other couples to spend. Would 110% recommend them without hesitation! Absolutely LOVED them!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so grateful that Year and Day Photography was recommended to me! The previous client was so pleased and after seeing their work and affordability, I didn't look any further. My husband and I live in another state and Belinda and Lauren were willing to accommodate all my needs, despite the distance. We greatly appreciated their flexibility and patience! As expected, I had many questions, which I asked through email, and they were very efficient and prompt with their responses. On our special day, they were patient and kind, and it felt like we were all friends and family! Belinda even took me and my man of honor to the venue, as I was still getting ready!! Due to my large family, I had many requests regarding combination shots and they made it happen! They were SO efficient with the sneak peak album and I was BLOWN AWAY by their work! It really was so exciting to be able to view some pictures so close after the wedding. They understood our vision and it was obvious in our pictures. Another great perk when choosing Year and Day Photography was that they mail you a USB with ALL the pictures they take. It took approximately four months to get all the pictures and it was worth it! Along with the USB, they send hard copies of the pictures from the sneak peak album! Finally, I greatly enjoyed and appreciated their relaxed but professional mentality! It was certainly needed on what could have been a very stressful day! Overall, we couldn't be more pleased with their service, professionalism, and value!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/6/16, 1 Review