Stephen Mayo Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Stephen Mayo Photography is a wedding photography company based in Merrick, New York. Stephen Mayo Photography is a wedding photography business that provides honest, compelling, emotional, and romantic images to couples on Long Island and New York City that want to enjoy every moment of their wedding experience. Images from your wedding day tell your story, and the moments captured during your wedding are one of the few things that remain after your perfect day.

You should enjoy every moment of your wedding without feeling overly posed. You deserve more than an unimaginative approach.

Let’s be different! The team's style of photography focuses on authentic imagery that allows you to be you while Stephen and his team create natural images that have an emotional connection.

You can enjoy every moment of your wedding, and they will be there to document all of it. They'll create beautiful, emotional and authentic imagery so that years from now, when you look at your album, you can relive your joy and happiness with your partner, your family, and even future generations.

Choosing a wedding photographer is an important decision, and it can seem overwhelming. Stephen and his team take an individualized approach in creating your wedding photography experience. From your initial phone call and onward, they will listen to your needs, provide you with exceptional service, and help you with your wedding planning.

With a strong desire to create timeless images that tell the story of your day, Stephen works with couples to create special wedding photography experiences that you will cherish forever.

Every wedding includes individually retouched, high resolution files. You will have unrestricted print rights and high resolution files so you can enjoy your images however you would like.

More importantly, every wedding also includes an engagement session. These sessions are so important - not only will you have great images for your wedding website, social media, your save-the-date card, or just to display on your wall, but it also gives us an opportunity to work together. You’ll learn how to look your best, and you’ll get better (and more) images on your wedding day without worrying about feeling awkward!

Every wedding collection also includes a wedding album design and almost all include an album. Instead of just downloading your images to your hard drive and sharing a link with your family and friends, you can show a curated heirloom-quality album that is both a keepsake for you and a gift for future generations.

Stephen Mayo Photography serves all of Long Island, New York City, and beyond.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Canvas
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kayla O. Getting married on 06/12/2023

Amazing Experience!

I highly recommend Steve for your wedding photos! From start to finish he made us feel really comfortable and answered all of our questions. He even helped me decide what to wear and how to stand! We couldn't be happier with the entire experience!!
    Mari-Elaina G. Getting married on 06/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wow, Wow, Wow! We couldn't be happier.

When choosing a photographer for our intimate day (20 people), I felt I hit the jackpot with Steve. He mixed traditional wedding photography with his unique style and the results were perfect. He was able to capture the warmth of the day as well as the fun spirit of our "interesting" family. Steve himself made us feel comfortable even though my husband and I don't love posing for pictures. My friends and family who were not able to be there with us felt as if they were there, after seeing Steve's Photos. We couldn't be happier.
  • illustration stars

Team

Stephen Mayo
Stephen Mayo
owner/photographer

When my wife and I were planning our wedding, we were overwhelmed. We’ve been in your shoes! We were the first of our friends to get married, and we didn’t have much guidance.

When it came to choosing a photographer, we met with someone based on our venue’s recommendation, and we had pretty standard results. We didn’t see our photographer until the day of our wedding, and we didn’t understand why he asked us to step into the lobby for forty-five minutes during the reception to take family formals. There was no discussion about style, timeline, or even images that were important to us. It wasn’t the experience we were hoping for

I started my business to provide a different experience. This is your wedding, your day, your story. I document couples by getting to know them, providing value based on my experience, and capturing authentic moments throughout their wedding.

By understanding each couple, learning about their story and listening to what their dreams are about their wedding, I want to give them the experience I didn’t have.

I want you to enjoy every moment of your wedding, and I want to provide you with honest, compelling, emotional, and romantic imagery that will bring you joy every time you look at the images.

My wife, Barbara, and I were married soon after college. We were high school sweethearts, but we’ve known each other since Kindergarten! We shared most of our lives together from elementary school through high school, and we even ended up at the same college. She is the most supportive person and business partner. There is no one better to have in your corner!

We are both musicians, and we are both very active. She enjoys group fitness classes, and I am a triathlete.

We have three young, incredible daughters who love to get in the mud to play but enjoy getting fancy just as much.

Our entire family loves to travel, and my wife and I want to give our children as many experiences as possible. From national parks to Disney, we try to cover the entire gamut. I heard someone say that you only have 18 summers with them, and we try to make the most of each one.

1432 Briarcliff Drive Merrick, NY, 11566
Location of (Stephen Mayo Photography)

Stephen Mayo Photography frequently asked questions

Stephen Mayo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
Stephen Mayo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
Stephen Mayo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
Stephen Mayo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Stephen Mayo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Stephen Mayo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Stephen Mayo Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding