Chanticleer Wedding Art Reviews

16 | Fort Worth, TX

16 Reviews for Chanticleer Wedding Art

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2017

I knew long before I was even engaged that I had to have the Chanticleer cake stands as a part of my decor! They are stunning! I designed my cakes around them and they absolutely took my cakes to the next level. Not only are they ornate and unique, but they also provide amazing height to cakes, giving them real "presence." I can't speak highly enough of Chanticleer. They were so easy to work with and made the entire process fun. They were just as excited about my wedding as I was -- what more could you for with a wedding vendor?! We are still receiving compliments on our cake stands!!

• April

April · Married on 01/07/2017

Chanticleer Wedding Art is the cake stand company you want for your wedding. We found them through our bakery Creme de la Creme and we are glad that we did because they have some incredibly unique and gorgeous pieces available to rent for your day. Linda delivered everything to our planner the day before so everything was ready and accounted for. We used their Acanthus Leaf cake stand for our cake table and two of their signs, both looked amazing! Linda was professional and helped make our reception look amazing! They have the most beautiful cake stands, signs and other reception/ceremony rentals that really make a statement. We would definitely recommend Chanticleer Wedding Art to anyone for any event.

Moya · Married on 06/19/2016

I initially contacted Linda within a week of my wedding date to request availability of a lovely wedding plateau I had seen on her website. Her service was phenomenal and professional. Not only was the plateau a work of art fit for display in any modern museum, it was the perfect support and compliment to my wedding cake design and venue decor. Linda is truly a talented artist! Let Chanticleer transform your vision into artistic masterpiece. Thank you Linda and Chanticleer for sharing your passion for design and eye for the truly beautiful! You made my day.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Chanticleer Wedding Art's reply:

Thank you so much Moya for the lovely words. I'm so glad you were pleased. It was a pleasure to serve you and to see our cake stand under such a beautiful cake. Best wishes for your new life together! With warm regards, Linda Shobe Chanticleer Wedding Art

Katherine · Married on 05/28/2016

Linda has absolutely beautiful things and is very accommodating. I would definitely recommend Chanticleer Wedding Art!

Gail · Married on 05/28/2016

Beautiful large cake plates and great to work with amazing service.

Kwame · Married on 05/14/2016

Omg. The cake stand we rented form chanticleer made out cake so beautiful. We were in search for a unique cake stand and came across chanticleer. Linda was absolutely great in working with us. And there were so many gorgeous stand to choose from that we we're spoiled for choice. A few days before the event she graciously offered to deliver the stand for us. For anyone and everyone who want a unique art piece to make even the simplest of cakes look couture look up chanticleer.

Shannon · Married on 04/23/2016

Linda's creativity and southern hospitality shine bright at Chanticleer Wedding Art! Beautiful and unique items with exceptional customer service! The antler wedding cake stand was so perfect for this event and look fabulous!

Leigh · Married on 04/16/2016

A very positive review for Chanticleer Wedding Art! Linda was so accommodating and helpful with our rental and we couldn't be more pleased. Her lovely pieces added such a beautiful touch to our wedding day. I highly recommend Chanticleer and am so pleased we found them!
    L Wood

Sent on 05/04/2016

Chanticleer Wedding Art's reply:

Thank you so very much! Best wishes for the bride and groom

Linda got inspired by my wedding theme and designed a cake stand for us to use at our consult. It was gorgeous, and so perfect. Linda was very personable and overall a great person to talk to for theme inspiration and decoration ideas. I am really glad I took my florist's advice and reached out to her. We had an excellent experience!

Laurie · Married on 10/23/2015

I needed a beautiful cake plateau and Chanticleer Wedding Art provided the perfect choice! They were so easy to work with and the process was a snap. I simply selected my option online, paid the rental fee and indicated where I wanted it delivered. It was handled from that point on by them. What a breeze! Thank you for the lovely and artistic flair your cake plateau brought to our event!

Shae · Married on 03/06/2015

I was referred to Linda and I must say, it was one of the best referrals of my wedding! I LOVED my cake stand. It went perfect with the decor of my wedding and received so many compliments. By far, the most complimented piece of the night was the groom's cake stand. It was so unique!! You couldn't go wrong when it comes to working with Linda! :)

I am so happy that I heard about this business! Linda's cake stands made our cakes look so much more elegant than the boring stands the bakery and venue had! The cake stands helped tie all of the decor together to make a beautiful wedding! Thank you!

I was referred to Chanticleer Wedding Art by a family member for our rustic barn wedding. I was on the hunt for unique pieces that stood out more than the typical tree cookie for a cake stand. Linda has the most gorgeous cake stands I have ever seen! Not to mention, some amazing decor. We used a stunning cake stand for the bridal cake, a fun sign for the entrance of the barn, Mr. and Mrs. signs for our head table, a beautiful big basket for gifts that helped in transporting them home after the wedding, and a few other adorable decorations! Linda really helps to put unique touches on your wedding with her great selection of items!

As I planned for the display of my expensive beautiful wedding cake, it became clear that there were no cake stands that were equally as beautiful available to brides. The cake shop had boring ugly silver stands, and my friends suggested items that were very rustic and "homemade" looking. I wanted something chic that no other bride had. Then I found Chanticleer Wedding Art! Her custom cake stands were featured in a local high end design magazine and as I flipped through the photos I was absolutely wowed. Owner Linda is a highly skilled artist and designer. Her showroom is full of high end, one-of-a-kind custom made cake plateaus and wedding decor rental items available to rent at reasonable prices. I ended up renting several items and received loads of compliments on every one of them! Honestly...you will not find anything as gorgeous, classy, unique and expensive looking as the items Linda has created. It elevated my decor to the next level!! Her website is beautiful and user friendly. I had fun flipping through her items online...although the narrowing down was tough because everything was so beautiful! Excellent customer service as well. I highly recommend this vendor for your wedding event. I felt like I had discovered a true hidden gem in the wedding vendor market. Secure your rental early...this new company is going to take off fast!

Dana · Married on 08/10/2013

I was so lucky to be able to have Linda Shobe of Chanticleer Wedding Art provide event services for my wedding. I had a very unique location (Barn in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire) and Linda was able to offer not only beautiful decorations and flower arrangements but advice on the best way to conduct the wedding ceremony and reception activities. I received numerous compliments on the entire event and how beautiful and unique it was. I really loved being able to have unique pieces like the rustic cake stand and bride and groom chair signs to use that were offered by Chanticleer Wedding Art so that my wedding event was one of a kind. Linda is a true professional and an exceptional talent in the field of wedding and event planning and any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Gwen · Married on 03/30/2013

Linda was very helpful in assisting with the planning of the Wedding. The rental items we used from Chanticleer were of good quality and added a beautiful look to the Reception. We are planning our second wedding this year and hope to use them again.