8 Reviews for Cayenne Catering LLC

8 Cayenne Catering LLC Reviews

First of all, Pascale and Oonagh of Cayenne Catering are wonderful! Although my husband and I were on a bit of a budget for our wedding, they were still able to work within our budget. The catering service for our wedding was five star! Pascale and Oonagh were very patient and attentive. They added great ideas to our vision, which helped to make our wedding unique.

We went with a buffet style reception and the spread was incredible! ALL of the guests at our wedding raved about how amazing the food was. One of our guests, who is a wedding chaser, stated that our wedding was the fourth wedding she’d been to in 2016, but the food at our wedding was the best! The wait staff was also extremely professional.

I also felt very comfortable with Cayenne Catering, because they were already familiar with our wedding venue, which is important. At least I could relax knowing that the day would go smoothly.

Pascale and Oonagh were such lovely people, I felt a bit disappointed that we were no longer going to interact with each other now that our wedding was over. Pascale and Oonagh treated us as if we were rich and because of that we felt like celebrities, which is how you should feel on your wedding day!

I would absolutely, definitely recommend their services!

You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Louise, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't believe how long it has taken me to write the review, considering how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Oonagh and Pascale are! Right from my first conversation with Oonagh I knew Cayenne would be my caterer, and our first tasting absolutely sealed the deal (I'm not a fan of fish, but their salmon had my mouth watering).

Not only was their food the BEST wedding food every (according to every single one of my guests, including several chefs), but Oonagh was a life saver throughout the planning process. I didn't have a traditional sit down dinner, and opted for a cocktail service instead and Oonagh walked me through everything I needed by way of rentals and floor set up, and helped me stay sane ( and within budget) when I started freaking out that it wouldn't work.

Well it worked! And it was a complete success. My guests are STILL raving about how amazing the food was, as well as the wide variety of food served (from three types of asian food, to french influence, these girls know what they're doing). Our biggest and only regret is that we didn't get to take home any of the leftovers because my brother gave it away.

And as if the fantastic food wasn't enough, their staff was absolutely amazing! So helpful and professional, and pretty darn good looking to boot!!!

There really isn't enough I can say about Cayenne to express how amazing they are. Hiring them was the best decision we made, and hopefully it will be yours too!

Profile Picture User4074292, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about Cayenne Catering - my wedding was in August and from the moment I initially spoke to Pascale, I was impressed. Working with her and Oonagh was an absolute pleasure!

Most importantly, their food is AMAZING! We mentioned that we wanted a Caribbean theme and that we loved seafood, and they came up with a menu that focused on that. We did stations instead of a sit down dinner, and everything was delicious - Cod fritters (my personal favorite), steak, pumpkin ravioli (another favorite), fish tacos, jerk chicken, and many more. They also managed all of the furniture rentals (tables, chairs, plates, etc) for us, which was a huge help.

They came to our apartment for the tasting instead of making us meet them at their location. It was great to get to know them and see that they really aim to do whatever makes their customers happy. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. We got many compliments from our guests, so we knew we'd made the right choice.

I strongly recommend working with Cayenne Catering - Pascale and Oonagh will take care of you and make your event really special.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with the staff of Cayenne Catering was very positive and joyful. The guests at my wedding enjoyed the food very much and there was lots of variety and unusual tasting dishes. Everything was presented very artfully and the different choices were also very healthy. I wasn't worried about anything as the staff was very confident, flexible and supportive all the way from the beginning of the planning through the end of the party. Thank you for helping me feel that the wedding was a lovely and special day!

Profile Picture Joan, 6/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pascale and Oonagh are amazing. They are experienced, professional, and value customer service. Their staff was professional, kind, and refreshingly pleasant during our wedding reception. Our wedding day was perfect because of the quality of the service the ENTIRE Cayenne Catering staff provided. It is not often you find the kind of service we received. During the initial catering hunt we explored some of the more well known companies, and we were quickly turned off by: the prices, menu restrictions, pushy ideas, and lack of warmth during such an important time in our lives. We found Cayenne by way of a wedding blog (thankfully). I was immediately attracted to their responsiveness, the sample menu offered, and their tone toward our budget and ideas. My husband and I had a cocktail wedding reception. Passed and stationary food as well as desserts were served. The menu included assorted sushi, mini sliders, pasta skewers, and jerk shrimp shots with melon salsa... but it did not end there! Having enough food, and having a variety of food was a major concern to me. Pascale and Oonagh both assured me this was not going to be a problem. Everyone commented on how delicious and plentiful the food was! The presentation, service, and variety of food was fantastic! I hope my excitement comes across in this review. It was a pleasure working with the entire Cayenne Catering staff. Pascale and Oonagh will help make your event memorable if not perfect! I hope to work with them again very soon.

Profile Picture Jade, 8/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

From beginning to end of planning our wedding, the team at Cayenne Catering was fabulous. The most lovely people to work with who put us at ease through all the smallest details. The food was delicious and presented beautifully. People are still talking about the staff, who were not only complete professionals but seemed to all look good!! This was a perfect day and we couldn't imagine it any more amazing. The band was so fantastic, we all danced like crazy. If you are planning a wedding and want to work with a really great bunch of people call Cayenne.

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I am actually the MOB, and I found the caterer. I had been at a friend's daughter's wedding and they were the caterers. When we learned that our kids were getting married I called and got their number. They immediately took it upon themselves to make up a proposed menu and made a date to bring the tasting to our home.

On the proposed evening, Oonagh and Pascale showed up and shooed us out of the dining room. They promptly set up a lovely table with flowers and table settings and cooked the prepared dishes they brought with them. Our kids wanted a "Pesceterian" menu - fish and vegetarian fare. I had my doubts - but I was wrong. Absolutely everything was delicious and beautifully presented. We were so wowed that we proposed to them on the spot!
Prior to the wedding, choices were tweaked and rentals were decided upon with their guidance. Never once was I made to feel as if I were a pain. In addition, they made the process entirely pleasurable and easy.
The day of the wedding, the staff just showed up extra early and took control. The room was set up beautifully and every attention to detail was made. Our comfort was their primary concern and whatever was asked for was given with a smile. They assigned a waiter to our table and anything we needed was put in front of us.
I guess the biggest way to measure the success of their work is that any and every time a friend or relative comments on our event, they speak about how beautiful the bride and groom were, the ceremony and how incredible the food and service was!
I wholeheartedly recommend Cayenne and look forward to being able to work with them again.

Profile Picture Sue, 9/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies

My daughter had the most incredible day of her life thanks to the team at Cayenne Catering. Not only was the food incredible, but the wonderful staff were the most attentive caring group of people. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and it was a perfect wedding. I would highly recommend them. They truly blew us away!

Profile Picture Neil, 3/5/11, 1 Review