Carrie G Photography Reviews

4 | West Branch, MI

4 Reviews for Carrie G Photography

c · event on: 08/15/2013

Carrie was our photographer during a company event in Gaylord, MI. Her photographs expertly captured the event and its attendees with an appropriate mix of professionalism and creativity. Moreover, she was a pleasure to work with, arrived on site promptly, and delivered the final photographs to us quickly for use in internal and external communications. We will certainly contact her again for future photography needs in the Gaylord, MI area.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Dianne · Married on 09/29/2012

Carrie was an amazing photographer. She went to great lengths to get the perfect picture for us. Very friendly and kind. She wasn't only a photographer but also became a friend. You will not be disappointed having her as your photographer.

Sent on 10/03/2012

John · Married on 05/25/2012

I had known of Carrie and her work for about a year or so and when it came time for my wedding in May, 2012, I knew I wanted her to be the photographer. Talented and enthusiastic, with an outgoing friendly personality, she makes sure your day is wonderfully captured! I highly recommend Carrie, so go check out her web site and photos and see for yourself! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Janet · Married on 05/06/2007

I was the brave woman who had Carrie do her first wedding. I was completely awed, inspired and amazed!! I was completely satisfied with everything I got from Carrie. The pictures were glamorous. She has great suggestions if you don't know what you want. She just has an eye for photos. She is kind and friendly. She wants to capture everything about your day. She aims to please. I highly recommend Carrie to do any photo shoot; whether it be a wedding, senior pictures, baby pictures or family photos.
    Thanks for all you did Carrie!!!

Sent on 02/20/2013