68 Reviews for Candi's Floral Creations

Altar Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
65 Candi's Floral Creations Reviews

We had our wedding in an exquisite, downtown New Haven restaurant. The venue's old school charm could almost pass without any flowers, so we decided to go with a relatively minimalist approach. The arrangements were simply gorgeous and added a unique, seasonal flare that accentuated the unique character of the space. The centerpieces for each table were slightly different, which created a sense of curiosity amongst our guests who ventured off from table to table to visit with family and to meet new friends. Each piece was carefully crafted and helped to balance sophistication and fun at our black tie affair. We are grateful for Candi's creativity, flexibility, and collaboration throughout this process and would hire her again in a second. Forever grateful, Chris & Erick

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements

Candi was amazing to work with!! From our first phone chat, Candi was so friendly and knowledgeable. I came in with no plan at all for what kind of flowers I wanted or what sort of theme I wanted, and Candi patiently walked me through many amazing ideas until she helped me find the perfect arrangements! She was even super patient and flexible when I had to change my primary color scheme a few months in to the process.

Overall, the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and I could not have been happier!! She helped me find exactly what I wanted -- I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Diane , 7/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi was absolutely amazing to work with. She understood my vision from our first conversation and transformed the already beautiful Inn at Longshore Ballroom into an elegant garden party wedding. I was floored when I saw how beautiful the bouquets were and then when I got to see the reception area with the centerpieces I was just so amazed. She truly exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces. Her style is impeccable and she has true talent. I couldn’t imagine my wedding without her beautiful work!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

From the moment I spoke with Candi on the phone, I knew this was someone I wanted to work with. My vision for decor on my wedding day was a simple forest feel: a lot of greenery, moss, white flowers to break it up, and other woodsy elements. Candi immediately understood my vision and offered her ideas on how she could make it come to fruition. She emailed me photos of what she could do and we met in person where she designed a sample table. I wanted to supply my own lanterns and she agreed to deliver them on the day of the wedding along with her florals and decor. I absolutely loved my bouquet and the small moss covered basket for my flower girl. When we had a last minuted change to the ceremony archway a few weeks before the wedding, Candi worked with our venue to get the dimensions and figure out what would look best. We are so grateful and happy that we had Candi to make our day magical!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi did an AMAZING job for our New Year's Eve wedding! I had pinned a bunch of stuff I loved on Pinterest but figured I'd never be able to find it for a reasonable price in real life. Not only did Candi have the EXACT pieces I wanted, we were able to do everything for under budget! I couldn't have been happier with the service she provided and I would 100% recommend her.

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are looking for a literal decor angel look no further. Candi is truly amazing. I came to her with a vision that she knocked out of the park and kept my budget a priority. Our centerpieces were the talk of the wedding. Candi also saved me last minute when my DIY brooch bouquet turned into a nightmare. I dropped it off three days before the wedding and she had an unbelievable finished product for me come wedding day. Candi is a visionary, she was polite, professional and displayed a level of customer service that you don't find nowadays. I would highly recommend her to any future bride who wants to wow her guests!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Stunning work! Candi is an extremely talented woman; she truly has a gift. My flowers were EXACTLTY what I wanted. The flowers were delivered on time, they were fresh, and my centerpieces were very large for the price. She even hand sprayed hydrangeas a blush color, since they come white, and they're my favorite flower but I wanted blush to match my colors. My mother-in-law's and grandmothers coursages were beautiful. She even used a pearl wristband that looked like a piece of jewelry. Candi also made me a babies breath headpiece. She included a blush ribbon on the back that matched my dress and sprayed the babies breath blush. Her work is quality. Candi didn't miss one single detail. She also did not charge me for my junior bridesmaid's bouquet!
I couldn't recommend her more.

Profile Picture User7410435, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi was love at first phone call! I stumbled upon Candi’s website and immediately called her and after just talking to her once, I knew she was amazing! We hired Candi and her team for floral and design coordination. She turned our wedding venue into an absolute dream. I am someone who pays close attention to detail and Candi is exactly the same. I completely trusted that everything would be incredible. Candi truly went above and beyond - and I am not just talking about her creations. Eight months before our wedding we found out the original venue we had booked, which was under construction, was not going to be ready in time for our wedding. I called every venue in Connecticut only to find our options were limited at best. After telling Candi, she called me and we talked for over an hour on a Saturday and she gave me a list of venues she had researched for me. I couldn’t believe the care she had taken in helping us. As luck would have it, I called South Farms, one of her suggested venues, we toured it, and fell in love. She helped save our almost-disaster. South Farms has a ton of character on its own and Candi further transformed it into the most magical setting. From using lace to spray paint pumpkins to acting on her feet when it rained on our day and rearranging decor inside. When people talk about our wedding, the first word they say is “beautiful”, and it truly was. Candi was a dream to work with. She mocked up a table to show us how our decor would look, answered any question, was open to any last minute ideas like wrapping ivy around last minute chandeliers I rented, did venue site visits with me more than once, truly going above and beyond! She is worth every penny. She is cognizant of your price point and works to remain within those parameters without compromising decor. She is truly investment. I trusted her through and through, even asking her opinion when booking other vendors. I can’t thank Candi enough for creating the most amazing wedding for us!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi is absolutely amazing. Out of all my vendors, I can say that she went the most out of her way to ensure that my wedding was perfect. From our first planning meeting, I knew that my flowers were in the best hands. She understood my vision and was patient with me throughout the whole planning process. On the wedding day, everything looked perfect and was exactly how I envisioned-from the table arrangements to the cake toppers to the church decor. When I arrived at my reception I looked into the room in advance and noticed the venue didn't have everything properly set-up. Candi stepped right in and adjusted each table so that it looked perfect. To top everything off, she came up to my room after to check on everything and helped bustle and clean my dress (from the rain)! If you are looking for a caring, detail-oriented person to bring to life your wedding with flowers, Candi is the one for the job!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I contacted Candi after the florist I was originally planning to use was extremely unresponsive. After a quick call only a month before my wedding, she drew up a quote and hammered out the details with me. She understood exactly what I wanted and even provided it at a better price than the original florist! She was also very cheerful and sweet. I was extremely pleased with her professionalism and loved her flowers. Thank you, Candi!

Profile Picture User7126669, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi's Floral design team will turn your vision into reality. Candi truly listens to thoughts and ideas. When I saw my bouquet and floral arrangements for the first time they exceeded my expectations. Candi, thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so, so happy to have had Candi on our "team" for our wedding. Not wanting to block the water views at our ceremony, I asked Candi to create a low arrangement to encircle my husband and me as we exchanged our vows. The end result blew me - and our guests - away. Candi went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our day was perfect. She helped to create the most beautiful ambience at our venue, and throughout the entire process was honest, fair, and quick to respond. And because her business is event-focused, she has a huge inventory of rental items available in her storefront! Note to brides: Candi is a pro - take her advice, and let her do her job! She understands what flowers hold up well in different climates/weather, which flowers are grown locally and are therefore easier, and cheaper, to get, and which are in season. What may look pretty on Pinterest may not actually be the best option for you. Candi can fully understand your vision and work with you to create a plan, or suggest alternatives, that actually will work while maintaining that same "look," and staying within your budget. When working with Candi, your flowers are one aspect of your wedding you don't need to stress about. The amount of compliments our flowers got were insane. Everything was spectacular! Candi, thank you again for everything!! You're the best!

Profile Picture Caity, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I need to start by saying that I almost cried when I first saw my flowers, they were absolutely beautiful! Candi did an amazing job and made my pinterest vision come to life. Early on, I just sent all pictures of what I wanted to Candi and she made it happen. I gave her a vision and she did the creative part to pull it together. She was so easy to work with. I think the story that proves she works really hard to make each wedding beautiful, special, and perfect, is that the day of my wedding, the temperature caused my peonies to open, making the color in the middle show. Candi went in and did something to close the flowers and you couldn't even tell she did it. That was above and beyond and she is amazing for that. Thank you Candi for making my wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi did an amazing job on our wedding! From the bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony flowers, and decor throughout, she captured our vision perfectly. She was so helpful during our meetings in suggesting ideas to fit what we were looking for. Come our wedding day, it was so amazing to see how it all came together. It was more beautiful than I ever imagined! She utilized the exact flowers and color schemes we agreed on and executed everything beautifully. We had a beach/ocean theme wedding, and she incorporated so many extra details and decorations beyond flowers to tie everything together. Thank you, Candi, for making our day so beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi was the absolute best pick for our wedding !! I had a small idea what I wanted but I gave Candi full control over how she designed and arranged the flowers !! She was extremely professional and very affordable !! Best florist in town !

Profile Picture Arianna, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi was a dream to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, she made everything effortless because she completely "got me" and my vision for the big day! Added bonus: I was able to rent vases, lanterns, and other materials from her that she took back with her once the wedding was done! Her work was flawless and made our day that much more beautiful!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi provided the bouquets for myself and bridsmaids for our fall themed wedding on Friday 10/16. The flowers were flawless, a mixture of vibrant and rich cored roses and calla lilies, as requested. She listened to every detail and really got a feel for the look I wanted and created a perfect replica of what I had pictured in my mind. Did I mention she was able to accommodate me with only a weeks notice even though she was crazy busy??? Superwoman!!! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a florist to compliment your special day!!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Candi was the first florist my fiance and I met with on our hunt for a florist for our wedding. We met with others after but just knew she was the one. Her personality glowed and she had so many ideas, we found we were trying to relay them to the other florists... and they just didn't get it like she did!!! We sort of had a vision of what I wanted and Candi totally read our minds and with her expertise and creativity made our flowers better than I ever could have imagined. She was great to work with, super personable and fun and I totally would trust her with anything floral in my life. She even had us meet her at her house one night for last minute planning since we live out of town and couldn't get to the shop during open hours. Whatever you want, she can do. It was a dream come true!! I just can't say enough about how much I love her :)

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Not only was Candi so great to work with but she is an incredible florist. Our wedding flowers were INSANE!! I had a very specific vision and Candi went above and beyond to make it happen. She really thought of everything and was so on top of things on the day of the wedding. She had such a great positive yet professional attitude, I can't say enough great things about her.

Profile Picture Danny, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Just wanted to take a minute and let you know how pleased we were with your service and flowers! You were on time and most professional – everything was labeled and beautifully done.
We greatly appreciated your assistance with the table decorations – thanks so much for jumping in!

It was truly a pleasure working with someone who we only met that day and it being a small wedding put such care into it as if it was a million dollar event.

Thanks again,

Cheryl & Russ Gorman

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Candi did a beautiful job with my sunflower themed wedding. The ceremony looked flawless. The sunflower archway and walkway were perfect for my summer themed wedding. The reception setup was creative and very pretty. Candi definitely has a creative sense of style and talent. We definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Francesca, 7/10/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi was wonderful to work with and her work is extraordinary. The flowers came out exactly how I pictured and more. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User5435296, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi was by far our favorite wedding vendor and I would without a doubt recommend hiring her! From our very first phone conversation, it was clear that she just got it. She listened to our vision, respected our budget, and had meaningful conversations about how to maximize our vision within our budget constraints.

We are a NYC-based couple and working with Candi from afar was a breeze. It was definitely worth the one time drive to meet with Candi in her showroom to look at photos, vases, candle holders, etc. After that, we were able to coordinate everything via phone and email. She is incredibly responsive and patiently handled all my bridezilla-type stresses J

The floral detail I was most stressed about was the chuppah for our ceremony, as no other florist seemed to understand our vision and just wanted us to use something they had created in the past. I showed Candi a photo of my dream vision, she talked me through how she would go about building it, and I was so happy to see the photo come to life on our wedding day. It was perfect! Thank you Candi for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Profile Picture User4871021, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Candi is simply incredible!!! Class, professionalism, artistry! She has it all. Her creativity will astound you as she delves deep to make your floral visions come to life. Flowers are significant and when someone is willing to step beyond and make your every dream come true, this is the person you want at your gathering....THIS IS CANDI'S FLORAL CREATIONS!!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Turned our wedding into a magical setting. Candles everywhere with beautiful floral arrangements. She took when I wanted and made it better than I could have ever imagined it was gorgeous! And she's so much fun to work with she gets excited for the job!

Profile Picture Bried, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews