Candi's Floral Creations Reviews

Candi's Floral Creations 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Nemeth · Married on 10/27/2018

A legit magician

Ladies. This woman and her team are nothing but pure magic. They turned an ugly room into something any bride could only dream.

I got married on October 27, 2018, a weekend of nothing but rain and thunder. Because of the rain, I had to forgo an outdoor ceremony and bring it inside. Of course I was incredibly bummed out and anxious of how the weekend was going to go, but Candi reassured me that she was going to make it beautiful and still be everything I invisioned. Not only did she deliver on her promise, she made it better than I dreamed. Everything from the centerpieces, to the installation, to the hoop arch, to even the flowers in my hair, everything was bright, colorful, and romantic. Honestly, this woman became my best friend!

Also, I was suppose to get married in 2017, but the venue I originally chose had to cancel all weddings that year, including my own. Not only was she completely understanding of the postpone, she reached out to all of her industry friends for ideas for a new location. Because of her and her kindness, I was able to book a brand new venue that fit my budget.

Do yourself a favor and look no further. You are in great hands with Candi and her team.

Good luck!

Lauren Nemeth

Candi's Floral Creations 8
    Candi's Floral Creations 9

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

I never thought I was going to have "the big wedding". I am 9 years in dating the man who would never get married. But you can bet within minutes of his proposal in December, Candi was getting the photo of the ring and the oh so coveted "I'm Engaged" tag. Since that night, Candi has been my ride or die. My eyes, my ears, my voice of reason. Not everyone gets to work for their high school friend nor have that person be the most unbelievable wedding florist EVER... BUT I DO! For 10 years I have been Candi's bookkeeper and have gotten to sit back in pure amazement at what her mind can do with flowers. She has these visions in her head and she makes them all come to life! Watching her create the recipes for arrangements, getting the flowers in and looking at each and every one to make sure they are just perfect. Candi, truly loves what she does and it conveys a million times over in her designs. Yes, ours was a special event, her husband Dave was our officiant, Candi our florist and even better, they both got to be guests! I know it doesn't happen often enough for someone who works so hard for as many brides as she does. At no point during the last 10 months would I have been able to have my dream wedding if it weren't for you. Period. No doubt. You was my rock, my sanity, my security for so much more than just flowers. When I was making a bad decision on linens or decor, you would tell me. I took it and we changed it together. This is YOUR job, this is your LIFE! Who am I to doubt!? HAHA I gave her the colors I was wanting and gave her FREE REIGN to make big, beautiful, SEXY arrangements. Our 2 family tables had 3 MASSIVE arrangements that all connected. The feathers, the candles, the ceremony set up, EVERYTHING! I've been bragging about her flowers for years to so many friends, and I finally got to show her off to them all and 3 weeks later, I am still getting texts about how unbelievable the flowers were. I could go on for days. She knows how much I love her, how pro

Candi's Floral Creations 10
    Candi's Floral Creations 16
    Candi's Floral Creations 17

Karen Andreo · Married on 10/13/2018

Karen Andreo

Used Candi for my daughter’s wedding on 10/13/18. She did all the flowers for the wedding party,church, and venue. We had an unusually large head table and weren’t sure what to do for flowers but Candi came up with a gorgeous solution. The table was glowing with tall arrangements, short arrangements,mirrors, and candles. It was just perfect along with all the other tables. Guests are still talking about the flowers. Would definitely recommend Candi. She’s very easy to work with and doesn’t pressure you at all. She just wants to make your day perfect. You can just tell she loves what she does!!

Candi's Floral Creations 18

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing!!!

We cannot say enough great things about Candi and her work! From start to finish, she was amazing to work with and helped make our vision come to life! She is so flexible and knowledgeable. Right after our first phone call, I knew I wanted to work with her. I came in with a nonspecific idea and knew a few flowers I wanted to have, and Candi helped pull it all together within our budget. I couldn't have imagined more beautiful flowers for our wedding day. Working with Candi was fun and seamless. We received SO many compliments on the flowers at our wedding. Candi is a true professional and an amazing florist who goes above and beyond! From the centerpieces, ceremony flowers, bouquets and boutonnieres (that Candi put on for everyone the day of!) - everything was perfect and how I always envisioned my wedding day flowers would be! Thank you for making our day so beautiful!

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

Before beginning the process of planning my wedding, I had always known that flowers and decor would be a large part of making my special day, me. As a perfectionist, I spent countless hours searching, researching, and meeting with various florists in the Connecticut area. For some reason, I just could not find what I was looking for. One day, when researching some more, I came across an incredible wedding with the most spectacular tall white centerpieces. To say these centerpieces were huge, and perfect, were an understatement. If was from this initial picture that I knew I had found my florist. I immediately reached out to Candi. A week later, Candi called me and we had a 2 hour phone consultation. While speaking over the phone, I had already known in my heart that Candi was the one. She listened to my every word, and I knew that she would be able to bring my vision to life. A week later, we met in person in her studio. Based on our phone conversation, Candi created a personal app/folder for me on her iPad with various floral ideas with photo inspirations. To say Candi nailed it was an understatement. I had officially found my florist! Candi and I worked together for a year and a half to plan not only the florals, but the entire decor for my wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, we not only worked to perfect my florals, but she assisted in choosing lighting, linen colors, table numbers, bridesmaids fabric, etc. I knew that when choosing Candi, she would be so much more than just a florist. She is truly a designer and gives you so much more than just placing flowers on the table. She makes your entire vision, from top to bottom, a reality. No details are unnoticed, or unimportant, and that is what made all the difference. On the day of my wedding, my flowers and decor were perfect and absolutely spectacular. Candi is truly the best at what she does and we cannot thank her enough.

Carolyn · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!
    The arrangement were out of this world. The bouquets were beyond perfect. Thank you Candi. Such a pleasure to work with.

• Kailee

Kailee · Married on 04/28/2018

Candi is incredible!

From the moment I met Candi I knew that I was in good hands. I admittedly have zero artistic vision, and going into my wedding all my husband and I knew was that we wanted a classic coastal themed wedding (as we were getting married at the Madison Beach Hotel). We didn't just want the typical navy theme however, as we wanted something a bit more elegant! Candi took our vision and turned it into a reality so incredible, it exceeded all of our expectations. Candi helped us pick color schemes, linens, and flowers that truly stunned my guests (and from what I heard the hotel staff) for it's overall beautiful, classic, elegant and timeless look. She handled my freak outs like a pro, and even gave me a huge hug and grin on my wedding day as the jitters started to arrive. Candi was an integral part of my wedding and I couldn't have gotten through the planning process without her!

Candi's Floral Creations 19
    Candi's Floral Creations 20
    Candi's Floral Creations 21
    Candi's Floral Creations 22

Christopher · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding in an exquisite, downtown New Haven restaurant. The venue's old school charm could almost pass without any flowers, so we decided to go with a relatively minimalist approach. The arrangements were simply gorgeous and added a unique, seasonal flare that accentuated the unique character of the space. The centerpieces for each table were slightly different, which created a sense of curiosity amongst our guests who ventured off from table to table to visit with family and to meet new friends. Each piece was carefully crafted and helped to balance sophistication and fun at our black tie affair. We are grateful for Candi's creativity, flexibility, and collaboration throughout this process and would hire her again in a second. Forever grateful, Chris & Erick

Candi's Floral Creations 23

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

Candi was amazing to work with!! From our first phone chat, Candi was so friendly and knowledgeable. I came in with no plan at all for what kind of flowers I wanted or what sort of theme I wanted, and Candi patiently walked me through many amazing ideas until she helped me find the perfect arrangements! She was even super patient and flexible when I had to change my primary color scheme a few months in to the process.

Overall, the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and I could not have been happier!! She helped me find exactly what I wanted -- I would highly recommend!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/30/2017

Candi was absolutely amazing to work with. She understood my vision from our first conversation and transformed the already beautiful Inn at Longshore Ballroom into an elegant garden party wedding. I was floored when I saw how beautiful the bouquets were and then when I got to see the reception area with the centerpieces I was just so amazed. She truly exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces. Her style is impeccable and she has true talent. I couldn’t imagine my wedding without her beautiful work!

Matthew · Married on 05/20/2017

From the moment I spoke with Candi on the phone, I knew this was someone I wanted to work with. My vision for decor on my wedding day was a simple forest feel: a lot of greenery, moss, white flowers to break it up, and other woodsy elements. Candi immediately understood my vision and offered her ideas on how she could make it come to fruition. She emailed me photos of what she could do and we met in person where she designed a sample table. I wanted to supply my own lanterns and she agreed to deliver them on the day of the wedding along with her florals and decor. I absolutely loved my bouquet and the small moss covered basket for my flower girl. When we had a last minuted change to the ceremony archway a few weeks before the wedding, Candi worked with our venue to get the dimensions and figure out what would look best. We are so grateful and happy that we had Candi to make our day magical!

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2016

Candi did an AMAZING job for our New Year's Eve wedding! I had pinned a bunch of stuff I loved on Pinterest but figured I'd never be able to find it for a reasonable price in real life. Not only did Candi have the EXACT pieces I wanted, we were able to do everything for under budget! I couldn't have been happier with the service she provided and I would 100% recommend her.

Chrissy · Married on 12/30/2016

If you are looking for a literal decor angel look no further. Candi is truly amazing. I came to her with a vision that she knocked out of the park and kept my budget a priority. Our centerpieces were the talk of the wedding. Candi also saved me last minute when my DIY brooch bouquet turned into a nightmare. I dropped it off three days before the wedding and she had an unbelievable finished product for me come wedding day. Candi is a visionary, she was polite, professional and displayed a level of customer service that you don't find nowadays. I would highly recommend her to any future bride who wants to wow her guests!

Stunning work! Candi is an extremely talented woman; she truly has a gift. My flowers were EXACTLTY what I wanted. The flowers were delivered on time, they were fresh, and my centerpieces were very large for the price. She even hand sprayed hydrangeas a blush color, since they come white, and they're my favorite flower but I wanted blush to match my colors. My mother-in-law's and grandmothers coursages were beautiful. She even used a pearl wristband that looked like a piece of jewelry. Candi also made me a babies breath headpiece. She included a blush ribbon on the back that matched my dress and sprayed the babies breath blush. Her work is quality. Candi didn't miss one single detail. She also did not charge me for my junior bridesmaid's bouquet!
    I couldn't recommend her more.

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

Candi was love at first phone call! I stumbled upon Candi’s website and immediately called her and after just talking to her once, I knew she was amazing! We hired Candi and her team for floral and design coordination. She turned our wedding venue into an absolute dream. I am someone who pays close attention to detail and Candi is exactly the same. I completely trusted that everything would be incredible. Candi truly went above and beyond - and I am not just talking about her creations. Eight months before our wedding we found out the original venue we had booked, which was under construction, was not going to be ready in time for our wedding. I called every venue in Connecticut only to find our options were limited at best. After telling Candi, she called me and we talked for over an hour on a Saturday and she gave me a list of venues she had researched for me. I couldn’t believe the care she had taken in helping us. As luck would have it, I called South Farms, one of her suggested venues, we toured it, and fell in love. She helped save our almost-disaster. South Farms has a ton of character on its own and Candi further transformed it into the most magical setting. From using lace to spray paint pumpkins to acting on her feet when it rained on our day and rearranging decor inside. When people talk about our wedding, the first word they say is “beautiful”, and it truly was. Candi was a dream to work with. She mocked up a table to show us how our decor would look, answered any question, was open to any last minute ideas like wrapping ivy around last minute chandeliers I rented, did venue site visits with me more than once, truly going above and beyond! She is worth every penny. She is cognizant of your price point and works to remain within those parameters without compromising decor. She is truly investment. I trusted her through and through, even asking her opinion when booking other vendors. I can’t thank Candi enough for creating the most amazing wedding for us!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Candi is absolutely amazing. Out of all my vendors, I can say that she went the most out of her way to ensure that my wedding was perfect. From our first planning meeting, I knew that my flowers were in the best hands. She understood my vision and was patient with me throughout the whole planning process. On the wedding day, everything looked perfect and was exactly how I envisioned-from the table arrangements to the cake toppers to the church decor. When I arrived at my reception I looked into the room in advance and noticed the venue didn't have everything properly set-up. Candi stepped right in and adjusted each table so that it looked perfect. To top everything off, she came up to my room after to check on everything and helped bustle and clean my dress (from the rain)! If you are looking for a caring, detail-oriented person to bring to life your wedding with flowers, Candi is the one for the job!

Paige · Married on 08/20/2016

I contacted Candi after the florist I was originally planning to use was extremely unresponsive. After a quick call only a month before my wedding, she drew up a quote and hammered out the details with me. She understood exactly what I wanted and even provided it at a better price than the original florist! She was also very cheerful and sweet. I was extremely pleased with her professionalism and loved her flowers. Thank you, Candi!

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2016

Candi's Floral design team will turn your vision into reality. Candi truly listens to thoughts and ideas. When I saw my bouquet and floral arrangements for the first time they exceeded my expectations. Candi, thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Caity · Married on 07/08/2016

I am so, so happy to have had Candi on our "team" for our wedding. Not wanting to block the water views at our ceremony, I asked Candi to create a low arrangement to encircle my husband and me as we exchanged our vows. The end result blew me - and our guests - away. Candi went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our day was perfect. She helped to create the most beautiful ambience at our venue, and throughout the entire process was honest, fair, and quick to respond. And because her business is event-focused, she has a huge inventory of rental items available in her storefront! Note to brides: Candi is a pro - take her advice, and let her do her job! She understands what flowers hold up well in different climates/weather, which flowers are grown locally and are therefore easier, and cheaper, to get, and which are in season. What may look pretty on Pinterest may not actually be the best option for you. Candi can fully understand your vision and work with you to create a plan, or suggest alternatives, that actually will work while maintaining that same "look," and staying within your budget. When working with Candi, your flowers are one aspect of your wedding you don't need to stress about. The amount of compliments our flowers got were insane. Everything was spectacular! Candi, thank you again for everything!! You're the best!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2016

I need to start by saying that I almost cried when I first saw my flowers, they were absolutely beautiful! Candi did an amazing job and made my pinterest vision come to life. Early on, I just sent all pictures of what I wanted to Candi and she made it happen. I gave her a vision and she did the creative part to pull it together. She was so easy to work with. I think the story that proves she works really hard to make each wedding beautiful, special, and perfect, is that the day of my wedding, the temperature caused my peonies to open, making the color in the middle show. Candi went in and did something to close the flowers and you couldn't even tell she did it. That was above and beyond and she is amazing for that. Thank you Candi for making my wedding beautiful!

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

Candi did an amazing job on our wedding! From the bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony flowers, and decor throughout, she captured our vision perfectly. She was so helpful during our meetings in suggesting ideas to fit what we were looking for. Come our wedding day, it was so amazing to see how it all came together. It was more beautiful than I ever imagined! She utilized the exact flowers and color schemes we agreed on and executed everything beautifully. We had a beach/ocean theme wedding, and she incorporated so many extra details and decorations beyond flowers to tie everything together. Thank you, Candi, for making our day so beautiful!!!

Candi was the absolute best pick for our wedding !! I had a small idea what I wanted but I gave Candi full control over how she designed and arranged the flowers !! She was extremely professional and very affordable !! Best florist in town !

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/28/2016

Candi was a dream to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, she made everything effortless because she completely "got me" and my vision for the big day! Added bonus: I was able to rent vases, lanterns, and other materials from her that she took back with her once the wedding was done! Her work was flawless and made our day that much more beautiful!

Jen · Married on 10/16/2015

Candi provided the bouquets for myself and bridsmaids for our fall themed wedding on Friday 10/16. The flowers were flawless, a mixture of vibrant and rich cored roses and calla lilies, as requested. She listened to every detail and really got a feel for the look I wanted and created a perfect replica of what I had pictured in my mind. Did I mention she was able to accommodate me with only a weeks notice even though she was crazy busy??? Superwoman!!! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a florist to compliment your special day!!

Timothy · Married on 10/02/2015

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Candi was the first florist my fiance and I met with on our hunt for a florist for our wedding. We met with others after but just knew she was the one. Her personality glowed and she had so many ideas, we found we were trying to relay them to the other florists... and they just didn't get it like she did!!! We sort of had a vision of what I wanted and Candi totally read our minds and with her expertise and creativity made our flowers better than I ever could have imagined. She was great to work with, super personable and fun and I totally would trust her with anything floral in my life. She even had us meet her at her house one night for last minute planning since we live out of town and couldn't get to the shop during open hours. Whatever you want, she can do. It was a dream come true!! I just can't say enough about how much I love her :)